Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 8:41:50 PM EDT
.....but none of these people are grateful for the awesome Blackhawk ride. I would pay good cash for a ride in one. sheesh
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:42:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 8:43:00 PM EDT by w4klr]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:43:36 PM EDT
It sounds to me like they're plenty grateful...

mainly because they are being rescued from a warzone.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:52:48 PM EDT
I had some similar thoughts. The first time I rode in a helicopter, it took a while to let the anxiety go away. I felt like it wasn't moving fast enough to keep me in the air. When the pilot stopped and tipped the helo to make a hard turn, I almost hurled.

By the end of the ride I was fine.

I'm sure the last thing these people are worrying about is the ride, but in different circumstances I would love to witness the experience. I imagine the ride in the basket or the upside down T is quite thrilling if you aren't fighting for your life.

This morning on the news I saw them rescue an old white haired man with the upside down T. While I am sure the man was very scared, he had a look on his face like his balls were being smashed!

Those are some brave guys that are being lowered down to assist in the rescue under the bad conditions. My prayers are with them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:16:30 PM EDT
also i wish to add that enormous white t-shirts seem like they would great targets.
Top Top