Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:34:30 AM EDT
A second, higher quality dinosaur was unearthed by a rouge group of scientists yesterday. Upon getting fresh oxygen the prehistoric creature sprang to life and immediatley stole Prfessor Trumps new car, causing a day long high speed pursuit through downtown manhattan. The deadly chase was ended after the car ran out of gas and the confused dino was found by police unrinating into the tank. Of course the prehistoric creature was all like "dont tase me bro" and "the guys at arfcom will flame your ass".
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:38:02 AM EDT
A little early in the morning for crack isn't it?

Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:38:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jhud:
A second, higher quality dinosaur was unearthed by a rouge group of scientists yesterday. Upon getting fresh oxygen the prehistoric creature sprang to life and immediatley stole Prfessor Trumps new car, causing a day long high speed pursuit through downtown manhattan. The deadly chase was ended after the car ran out of gas and the confused dino was found by police unrinating into the tank. Of course the prehistoric creature was all like "dont tase me bro" and "the guys at arfcom will flame your ass".

Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:39:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jhud:

I was wondering what all the commotion was!
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:43:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:56:23 AM EDT

The deadly chase was ended after the car ran out of gas and the confused dino was found by police unrinating into the tank.

Who died? Did the PoPo shoot him?
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:58:28 AM EDT
and people wonder why drugs are bad...
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 5:07:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Keith_J:
and people wonder why drugs are bad...

No we don't....posts like the OP prove it damned near daily!

Top Top