BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 3:45:00 PM EDT
Gman gave me the idea....
blame him

Quoted:
My next thread title...

This is why some atheists and Christians hate brussel sprouts.

www.uga.edu/vegetable/brusselsprouts.html

The Brassicaceae family includes about 350 genera with approximately 3,200 species of pungent or acrid herbs.  Of this family, two species, B. oleracea and B. campestris, are the source of the edible crops.  They originate from Europe through  the Asian countries of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.  Both of these species tend to be biennial plants, with some annual B. campestris, differing in stem hardiness;  B. oleracea most often has a woody basal stem and B. campestris, a fleshy basal stem.

So as you can clearly see, Brussel Sprouts are a terrorist food, and if you eat them you are supporting Al Queda.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
no no no, Brussells Sprouts are eaten in Scotland, in fact they only truly develop their flavor until after the first snow fall...not even the crappy weather in Scotland can hurt them... I eat them atleast once aweek....
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
so you're saying that brussel sprouts are

TERRORIST GRADE??
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
They taste like shit!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:21:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You fallen in with a bad crowd. Didn't your mother warn you against playing with the non Catholic boys?

No...but she warned me to stay away from the jewish girls....

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You fallen in with a bad crowd. Didn't your mother warn you against playing with the non Catholic boys?

No...but she warned me to stay away from the jewish girls....

SGtar15

Mine to but that didn't work out so well...

Did for me...I ended up marring a Catholic girl.  Now I know why they have all those kneelers in the Church...

get the women ready for marriage
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:28:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I like brussel sprouts.... then again, I'm neither Christian or athiest.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#9]
8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptab
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top