Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 10:05:35 AM EDT

For their protection and for purposes of having a well-trained militia, the people of the states may keep and bear (own) arms (Weapons), but the federal government or the state governments may pass laws against owning certain weapons and the way others may be used.

This quote is in the book entitled:

Revised and Updated Edition.
The Constitution of the United States,
An introduction.

by Floyd G. Cullop

Mentor Reference
New American Library
Penguin Putnam Inc.
375 Hudson St. NY, NY, 10014

I don't know about you, but I cannot find anything about the government may pass any laws against any arm in the Original Text of the 2nd Amendment.

The real problem is, some people are going to see this book, perhaps read it, and tell everyone what the 2nd Amendment is supposed to mean.  

In all fairness, I did not see if the original U.S. Constitution was in the appendix section.
If it is, then this is one mans interpretation of the Constitution.  No where does it say that this is an interpretation.

BTW, since when has the Constitution been revised and updated, except by some serious legislation in the states, and in both the House of Representatives and Senate.

Garbage like this is what we are up against.

Bilster  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top