Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 1:51:53 PM EDT
On Bushmasters web site, click on Upper assemblies, then click on Pre-ban assemblies, and you get a pop-up message, about how pre-ban assemblies cannot be used to make new assualt weapon, blah blahblah, and everytime you go back to the main page in the pre-ban upper area, you get the same pop-up message...

I FOR ONE, will be so happy to browse Bushmasters site, and the area for what will be known as UPPER ASSEMBLIES, without that dang pop-up message......

Yup, it will be a good day indeed.......

and BUSHMASTER, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if they will stop selling post bans all together?

Hmm

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wonder if they will stop selling post bans all together?

Hmm

SGtar15

I HOPE SO.......
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Although in NY we will suffer from the silly NY AWB I rejoice in your happiness my brother

PSST-got any prebans you don't want?

Maybe, you got any Garands you dont want?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I know this ain't your point, but you wouldn't be getting the pop-up at all even now if you used Mozilla.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I know this ain't your point, but you wouldn't be getting the pop-up at all even now if you used Mozilla.

Well that may be true, but, dang, I just dont know what to say.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top