Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 8:48:23 AM EDT
...Kerry gets elected and then there's a massive attack on the US again.

I kind of hope that it does happen because liberals will not hold power in the US for 50 years.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I honestly don't think it matters who is president. Thats the same attitude demo's have, it's all bush is fault.

If some one wants something bad enough they are going to get or do it. bottom line.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:50:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:53:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Would it be better to be one of the dead, or a survivor?

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I don't wish anything harmful on anyone. But, if Kerry does get elected, and the worst case scenario materializes where a dirty nuke gets detonated in some downtown rush hour....

Bet your ass there'll be no more Democratic Party.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:54:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I kind of hope that it does happen because liberals will not hold power in the US for 50 years.

Fuck that.

A "Massive Attack" would DESTROY our economy and kill our countrymen.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What makes you think that? If feedback for bad policies and decisions actually affected the Left, there'd be no Left. For chrissakes, the second coming of Jimmah Carter is on the ballot today.

No offense intended BenDover, but some of you guys need a better understanding of the liberal mind.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I still say it.
Our president can not stop an attack, they can help to prevent it but never 100% stop it. Bottom line.

Bush didn't stop 9-11 and I don't feel it was his fault. So if Kerry wins and we have another terror attack I will not blame Kerry, I will blame the fucking terrorist.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Seems kind of sick to wish the death of so many innocent bystanders just so a democrap may or may not be elected again.  America has lost enough men and women and there are still democrats.  I normally support the whole "end justifies the means" thing, but not at the cost of thousands if not millions of americans, just to get someone out of an office he doesn't hold.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:04:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't really WANT it to happen. But if Kerry does get elected, and then it does happen, I suppose that I am looking for the positive side to everything including this.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top