Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 9:22:26 PM EDT
sKerry on hunting deer:

"Deer, I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That's hunting" said sKerry (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 7/5/04)
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like he had a guy like me tell him what to say...that is all...
Nutz...out...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
"crawl around on my stomach."  HUH?  what the hell is he talking about?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
He doesnt hunt deer anymore, he hunts dogs.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW!  He really knows a lot about hunting.  Maybe I was wrong about him.  He obviously knows what he is talking about.  I will have to try that this year.  Well, off to the gun store to buy a double barrel deer gun.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he hunts in Africa.... Doubles are popular there..(oh but not in 12ga)...hmmm

MT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#6]

"Deer, I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That's hunting" said sKerry (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 7/5/04)

WTF? I wonder how his technique  has served him? The next week he was quoted as saying: "I dont hunt much anymore. They (deer) are so smart. Teresa gets mad at me when I come home with a muddy belly and my 30-06 is tiring to carry around all day."
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#7]
"There you go again"!

If his lips move, it's a lie.

"Want to buy some wood"?

STUPID FUCK

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#8]
"play the wind....." more like "shoot the breeze"!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#9]
sKarry don't hunt for sh*t.....he ain't never hunted before......during the war he was a "Hider"....her platoon would get washed away while shi watch...then later shi goes to steal the medals from her fellow soldiers  That's how shi got all those medals that shi claims shi was awarded for
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:18:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not even a hunter but that statement doesn't just drive the

into the red, it wraps the needle around the peg and breaks it off.

What a jackoff.  Has this guy had a SINGLE thought in the last 30 years that hasn't been feed to him by some "advisor" that's on crack?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:36:55 PM EDT
[#11]
OH MY GOD! He has a shotgun with TWO BARRELS?!?! Why would anyone need a gun with two barrels? Just how many deer is he going to slaughter?

Any gun that has more than one barrel is made for just one thing - killing as many people as possible as  quickly as possible! These death machines must be outlawed, before the streets are awash with the blood of our children!

I'm emailing our beloved Sarah Brady RIGHT NOW so she can help us stop this assault on our families!

I hope we can get the Million Mom March in on this too!

I'm going to email everyone, just as soon as I can stop wringing my hands!

Please join me in this campaign! Think of the children! THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Here is Lurch trying to 'out think' dem dar deer

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Any one else hunt like this, play the wind a little, maybe piss in the wind to cover your scent?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, he hunts deer, tax cuts are for the rich, he's for torte reform, he's not really for abortion (tricky one there), he won't raise taxes(shiiiiit), and he's for and against the war.  All I can say is the Democrat's whole goal is to look really good while they're lyin'.  All the talking heads say he won the debate but almost all them agree he was bs'ing.  What has this country come to?????  Well, he looks reaaally good while he's lyin, so I think I'll vote for him.

I'll do it better, and we have a plan!!  I wonder if his plan has crawling around on his belly involved in it??????  And breaking wind!  Probably!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Here is Lurch trying to 'out think' dem dar deer

www.qsl.net/fudd/fudd.gif

Yup.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#16]
He said that in Wisconsin?  I bet that went over real well!  What a dumbass!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#17]

He became a cop?z
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
sKerry on hunting deer:

I saw that in an Outdoor magazine.  That was a running joke around here for a while!!!  I hope he dosnt think any "REAL DEAL" outdoorsmen bought that line of crap.  But ya never know, I guess we will find out this season if we see any DU'ers out there belly crawling trying be be like there idol.  

One can only wish.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]

CRC
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
"crawl around on my stomach."  HUH?  what the hell is he talking about?

I've done that many times.  You get down low and when you're right on top of the deer's burrow, you stick the double barrel in the hole and fire both barrels.  Only, I use a 10 gauge.  Then you have the dogs dig them out.

In all seriousness, many areas have shotgun/muzzleloader-only areas even within the same county.  Never heard of a double barrel shotgun being popular for that.  Usually a pump with a slug barrel.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I figured he would just charge the deer and shoot it in the back when it runs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#22]
John F. Kerry = Fucked in the head
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yeah, he hunts deer, tax cuts are for the rich, he's for torte reform, he's not really for abortion (tricky one there), he won't raise taxes(shiiiiit), and he's for and against the war.  All I can say is the Democrat's whole goal is to look really good while they're lyin'.  All the talking heads say he won the debate but almost all them agree he was bs'ing.  What has this country come to?????  Well, he looks reaaally good while he's lyin, so I think I'll vote for him.

I'll do it better, and we have a plan!!  I wonder if his plan has crawling around on his belly involved in it??????  And breaking wind!  Probably!

Crawling around on his belly in his own piss would be more like it.  Is that the derivation of "Yellow Belly"?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I have hunted deer with a 12 gauge before. I also track and decoy attempting to outsmart. Wind direction can indeed be important. However, I do not play games with my prey, EVER. I dont consider any part of hunting a GAME. That is the part that should scare you folks, for real. It really is a glimpse into his character.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#25]
The lying shitbag couldn't keep his mouth shut long enough to sneak up on a deer. He would blurt out "I HAVE A PLAN" and the deer would haul ass.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#26]
What a horse's ass. Double barreled shotguns are for shooting game birds and clay pigeons. I have never hunted deer with a shotgun, but we do have shotgun/muzzleloader only areas for deer. These areas are usually close to population and done with a slug barrel. The damn idiot could not even lie with the right facts. If this guy becomes our Commander-in-Chief, we are in for a long 4 yrs. of ignorance and stupidity. My 15 yr. old son lies better than that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

He became a cop?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Looks like he bagged a beaut...

Some sort of water spaniel, maybe?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like he bagged a beaut...
img57.exs.cx/img57/135/Tereeeeeeeeza.jpg
Some sort of water spaniel, maybe?

My dog is prettier than his dog.  Mines a beagle mix.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#30]
"and every deer within 5 miles is laughing their white-tailed ass off at the idiot with the shotgun crawling around like a fool"...

SG
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#31]
What's scary about this is you are going to have a bunch of gun owners and hunters in states like PA, OH. MI and WV that are going to vote for this fraud.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
What's scary about this is you are going to have a bunch of gun owners and hunters in states like PA, OH. MI and WV that are going to vote for this fraud.

Yeah, your right.  Did you see the electoral map latley?

electoral Map
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Kerry's description of deer hunting is unlike any deer hunt I have ever been on.  More likely he just made it up much like he made up a lot of things on his military service.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Apparently, Kerry is also an avid dove hunter:

"John Kerry eats dove. Even better, he shoots them. From behind the stalks of a Southern cornfield, he'll watch them flutter and dart, and fire. 'You clean them. Let them hang. It takes three or four birds to have a meal,' said the Massachusetts senator. 'You might eat it at a picnic, cold roasted. I love dove.' " – from the Sportsmen For Kerry website
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top