Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 7:37:39 AM EDT
www.angelfire.com/punk2/thecauze/MAIN.html

BWAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That drummer looks like he's five! The rest of them couldn't be older than ten!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
2 young 4 irony
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#2]

"Sorry, mah bizitches, but we gots ta go, it's almost my bedtime, and my mommy'll get mad.

War what is it good for absolutely nothing war what is it good for people getting shot I the head!
W-A-R!
W-A-R! Agent orange nuclear bombs burning and bombing our soldiers!
(CHORUS AGAIN)

every day more people are dieing
every day more people go crazy
after the war everything is wasted
except for the people who are dieing very slowly

for your info people are dieing
for your info the world is dieing
for your info the word is dieing                      

every day more people are dieing
every day more people go crazy
after the war everything is wasted
except for the people who are dieing very slowly

for your info the world is dieing
for your info the word is dieing

chemical warfare and illegal testing
who will know when this hell will end
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:41:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.angelfire.com/punk2/thecauze/MAIN.html

BWAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That drummer looks like he's five! The rest of them couldn't be older than ten!

Love that "Murder King" T-shirt...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:41:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Lets see... American flag on ground, while giving it the finger?
Great kids
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:43:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope, not as good as Icy Hot Stuntas.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#7]
The drummer looks stoned.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#8]

HARDKORE UNTIL 9 pm!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:49:53 AM EDT
[#9]
yeah... funny in a build two more cells sort of funny...

From their "lyrics"

BURNING HELL AMERICA FUCK THE UNITED STATES FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR WARS!!!! !

(CHOURS)

RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS!!!!!

BURNING HELL AMERICA FUCK THE UNITED STATES FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR WARS!!!!!

(CHOURS) RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah. Hilarious.

Sorry, Gunzilla. Didn't mean to step on your dick, there.

Edited because Gunzilla posted the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Also, I hate Angelfire, i.e., the official web host of poor white trash.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#12]
If I had a dollar for the TOTAL NUMBER OF PUBES on those asshats, I couldn't buy a freakin' six-pack.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Heres a song they wrote called America:

"BURNING HELL AMERICA FUCK THE UNITED STATES FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR WARS!!!! !<P>

(CHOURS)
<P>
RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS!!!!!

<P>

BURNING HELL AMERICA FUCK THE UNITED STATES FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR WARS!!!!!
<P>

(CHOURS)
RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS RIOT RIOT FUCK THE GOVERNMENT RIOT RIOT FUCK THEIR WARS!!!!!"

Big brother needs to snatch thiese kids up and drop them off in northern korea for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Losers...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#16]
The drummer looks like its a girl.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#17]
I find it freakin' hilarious that these punks (and that's all they are...I know too many good "kids" to soil that word's use with these pukes) are such experts on war, domestic and foreign policy, and governmental affairs. We ought to study these geniuses, to learn how they became so well-educated before their voices changed...heirThese are the faces of the "Generation Y" counter-culture, genetic mistakes that are going to needlessly clog the judicial system in a few years, all because their parents couldn't control them when they were little...
-whew!-
Oh, and btw, the Icy Hot Stuntaz were funny, this is just pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#18]
I think the problem is that they have fucked up parents .  Social services needs to make a house call.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If I had a dollar for the TOTAL NUMBER OF PUBES on those asshats, I couldn't buy a freakin' six-pack.

Holy shit.... that was the best line used on Arfcom since.... the first time someone said stick it in her pooper and post pics.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#20]
I miss my punkrock days. Great liberty spikes on those kids though.

Gotta love it - there are still people out there that are making music just to piss others off.  

Doc
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Man, who lets their kids dress, act, and talk that way?  More importantly, where did you find 4 sets of parents willing to allow that kind of crap?  Probably California, I guess.  Make no mistake, there's some messed up adults behind these messed up kids.  That's the truly sad part.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I miss my punkrock days. Great liberty spikes on those kids though.

Gotta love it - there are still people out there that are making music just to piss others off.  

Doc

I imagine some fucked up adults are living through their kids.  This is even worse than rabid sports parents.

I've got no problem with someone acting that way of their own volition, but these kids have no frame of reference to be writing the shit they're writing.  It's just silliness.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#23]
All this does is prove that any idiot with a pulse can make punk....theyve had gigs for fucks sake
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Big brother needs to snatch thiese kids up and drop them off in northern korea for awhile.

Sounds like something a north Korean would say that never read the first amenment.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like something a north Korean would say that never read the first amenment.

Thats a good point but these children need a wake up call of some sort and so do alot of other people in America that think America is oppressive and fascist. Let them find out what fascism is all about
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Thats a good point but these children need a wake up call of some sort and so do alot of other people in America that think America is oppressive and fascist. Let them find out what fascism is all about

+1.  I'm tired of people who've never been outside of this country and seen some of the oppression that other people face talk about how oppressive the US is.  My friend grew up in Soviet Russia and we've never had ANYTHING like the KGB that would make people 'disappear.'  No one here has ever been disappeared because of their political or religious views.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Their parents need a serious ass whipping, give the kids a week or so to straiten up & then implement ass whoopings as need.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#29]
These hardened, street smart punks also know a lot about police brutality:

police brutaltiy
(verse) mace in your face in a shoe up your ass fuck police brutaltiy

(chours) fuck the cops we hate the cops fuck the cops fuck them

fuck the cops we hate the cops we hate the cops fuck the cops fuck them!!!!!!!

(verse) riot clubs and guns they kill people for fun

They've probably never even gotten as much as a (much needed) spanking.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#30]
These Kids are prime examples of why moms shouldn't drink when there pregnat [%|
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#31]
These little fuckers are 10 yr. old liberal ass hats. Their parents probably make $250,000+ annually. So, since they have all this extra money they thought,"Hey, what the Hell, why don't we buy a bunch of band shit and play some anti-American songs?" But they have no idea what the life of the "oppressed" is. They are used to being catered to at fine restaraunts and upper-class balls. They grew up listening to British punk bullshit and now they think they are "hard-edge" because they copied a page from Rolling Stone and learned how to defame America. I'm 16 years old and it's left-wing fucktards like that, who are my age, that just really work on my nerves. The same people who are allowed to breathe freely because young men and women, not much older than they, are dying daily. Those same pussy bastards that would dodge the draft, have the right  to "sing" their seditious lyrics because men and women volunteer and freely put themselves in harms way for them! This shit is unbelievable. Their mommies and daddies need to leave their plush offices an hour early today and knock some shit into their kids. Or, better yet, let me knock these derlict asshole's dicks in the dirt.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#32]
It's not really funny, its actually kind of depressing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
+1.  I'm tired of people who've never been outside of this country and seen some of the oppression that other people face talk about how oppressive the US is.  My friend grew up in Soviet Russia and we've never had ANYTHING like the KGB that would make people 'disappear.'  No one here has ever been disappeared because of their political or religious views.

You seem to be unaware of the severe persecution that exists in America, ofcourse these punks havent a clue either but that doesnt excuse the murder of people without due process of law.

Yes there are countries that are a lot worse than America but again no other peoples paid as high a price to be free and set the standard for the world.

It is very important to differentiate between our constitutional republic and those that have overthrown our laws and order, America's form of government is not bad but he people elected to serve are very bad and need to be held accountable including criticism even if that criticism is coming from some commie punks, because when the criticism is untrue it's only effect is too make the false accusers look like the fools they are, but when a criminal syndicate takes over the system and egages in the activity it is supposed to prevent it needs to be exposed and the arts are a historical way of exposing unseemly things to the masses.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top