Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 11:05:58 PM EDT
Ok, we all know how great Chuck Norris is. It goes without saying but I said it anyway, just to make sure we all agree that he really is a great great man.

And we all know how amazing that sexy sexy man Kim Jong Il of North Korea is. How many other people scored 11 holes in 1 in their very first game of golf? Kim Jong Il did! Did I mention he's a sexy sexy man? Hmmm ok, I did, but it's worth repeating because it's true.

His only problems is how ronery he is, and I have the solution to that. Yes indeedy!

Chuck Norris and Kim Jong Il need to get together and after doing what comes naturally their children will become the first of a new race of superhumans who can do things like score holes in 1 with other people's heads using just their roundhouse kicks. And Kim Jong Il won't be ronery any more.

Now originally I wanted Kim Jong Il to have my babies, but he's just too sexy for me. He's even too sexy for himself sometimes, but I'm convinced he's not too sexy for Chuck Norris. And think of it, their children will be both sexy and great.

The world may not be ready for the children of Chuck Norris and Kim Jong Il, but it's now or never. We'll never have another opportunity to get such greatness and such sexiness together in our lifetimes. Call Congress, call the Senate, call the astrology hotline, you know I'm right! Get out into the streets and tell the world, Chuck and Jong need to do the birds and bees thing, for the sake of the future of mankind!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhmmm......

OK.....

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
coughcoughdrugs?coughcough
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd always heard that the booze in australia was pretty decent, and now here's the proof (no pun intended).
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh hell yea.

They'd be the fathers of a superhuman race of round house kicking sociopaths who like to wear those roomy jeans SteyrAug posts lots of pictures of.

Except they'd need a womb.  Where of where could they find a womb?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]
and yet some people wonder why crack is illegal!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
never have i seen such excellent spelling and even PROPER CAPITALIZATION in such a vapid post devoid of any real content!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ok, we all know how great Chuck Norris is. It goes without saying but I said it anyway, just to make sure we all agree that he really is a great great man.

And we all know how amazing that sexy sexy man Kim Jong Il of North Korea is. How many other people scored 11 holes in 1 in their very first game of golf? Kim Jong Il did! Did I mention he's a sexy sexy man? Hmmm ok, I did, but it's worth repeating because it's true.

His only problems is how ronery he is, and I have the solution to that. Yes indeedy!

Chuck Norris and Kim Jong Il need to get together and after doing what comes naturally their children will become the first of a new race of superhumans who can do things like score holes in 1 with other people's heads using just their roundhouse kicks. And Kim Jong Il won't be ronery any more.

Now originally I wanted Kim Jong Il to have my babies, but he's just too sexy for me. He's even too sexy for himself sometimes, but I'm convinced he's not too sexy for Chuck Norris. And think of it, their children will be both sexy and great.

The world may not be ready for the children of Chuck Norris and Kim Jong Il, but it's now or never. We'll never have another opportunity to get such greatness and such sexiness together in our lifetimes. Call Congress, call the Senate, call the astrology hotline, you know I'm right! Get out into the streets and tell the world, Chuck and Jong need to do the birds and bees thing, for the sake of the future of mankind!

Australian for too much beer.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Can ye SMELL IT?

ARRRR!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Australian for too much beer.

Well, those Aussies sure know their beer.  Second best in the world, next to Oregon microbrews...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:23:37 AM EDT
[#11]
What a great ambassador for Australia.

Mate, whatever you're smoking, I reckon we could make a fortune selling to the yanks here at ARFCOM.

What do you think?

We'll do discounts for a group buy
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:37:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
and yet some people wonder why crack is illegal!

It aint gonna smoke itself my friend!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:49:03 AM EDT
[#13]
My only question is which one will carry the baby?  Does Kim Il Bong have a uterus?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top