Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:43:33 PM EDT
Daughter and son were playing at a friends house. Daughter came home crying, wife stormed out of the house off to the neighbors. As shes going out the door "I have to go kick some ass" (direct qoute)

Ohhh, this cant end well.

Do I go Condition Red and lock n load?
Draw down?
Hide under the bed?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
PUSSY!!

Run for your nearest BAR immediately!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
How about asking your kid WTF happened?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You know what to do.
Get under the bed soldier.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Jesus.....

do an inventory and check and see that the wifey ain't packing some of your heat over there.  

ETA:  Mine grew out of that phase and just threatens to send me over to take care of things when people piss her off.  I ain't figgered out why, but apparently it is effective.  One guy sent a family member over to apologize for pissing her off.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Apparently the wife saw the kid walking back to our house in tears. My kid no more then hit the door when the wife was on her way out.
I had NO TIME to figure out what was going on. The wife was headed to the door pissed as all Hell before I even saw our kid open the door. I was busy taking care of our youngest, by the time it clicked something was amiss the wife was halfway down the street.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently the wife saw the kid walking back to our house in tears. My kid no more then hit the door when the wife was on her way out.
I had NO TIME to figure out what was going on. The wife was headed to the door pissed as all Hell before I even saw our kid open the door. I was busy taking care of our youngest, by the time it clicked something was amiss the wife was halfway down the street.

So is she with your wife or standing next to you watching you type?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#7]
So uhhhhh exactly what happened? And why are you on the net posting about it instead of taking care of bidness?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
HOLEE SHITE

We must have pics, follow her now and take pics dammit.....stop posting and take pics
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So uhhhhh exactly what happened? And why are you on the net posting about it instead of taking care of bidness?

I'm stuck with the youngest in the house.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#10]
hurry!!!!! get a video camera and post it
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#11]
ARFCom hivemind!!! Need your help QUICK!!!

I cut my !#$%@&!&^(*#&!!@@ thumb off!!!

WTF DO I DO???

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Tagged for outcome  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#13]
tag!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#14]
gotta tag this.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#15]
OK WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#16]
popcorn check

Beer check
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#17]
You and your youngest get under the bed o.k.?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Order a pizza and have Oprah on when she get's home.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Standard fights last less that a minuet. Your wife must be taking on the whole neighborhood right now....... I feel sorry for them
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Tag.  For some reason your story reminded me of this joke:

There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains quiet.  After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says, "Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?"  The third fellow says, "I'll tell you.  Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees."  The first two guys were amazed.  "Wow!  What happened then?" they asked.  The third man took a healthy swallow of his beer, sighed and uttered,  "She said, "'Get out from under the bed and fight like a man!"
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#21]
i'd grab some beer, my chew a lawnchair, and watch the fireworks
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
ARFCom hivemind!!! Need your help QUICK!!!

I cut my !#$%@&!&^(*#&!!@@ thumb off!!!

WTF DO I DO???

LOL....it's sad 'cause it's true.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Update?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:09:25 PM EDT
[#24]
If its like any kid fight, the adults will be fighting for weeks over it, and while the kids will have
Made up after twenty minutes then go back to playing.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Seem like your wife was handling things, maybe you could cook supper.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
PUSSY!!

Run for your nearest BAR immediately!

+1 You do NOT want to be anywhere near a chick fight when the LEOs show up.

Trust me on this.  I know from experience.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Popcorn, Hotdogs, Cotton Candy!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#28]
You are so macho.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#29]
[crickets]. . . . chirp . . . . chirp . . . . [/crickets]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Maby one of those dang dust-bunnies from under the bed snuffed him.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Maby one of those dang dust-bunnies from under the bed snuffed him.

Not shure why this thing poasted twice?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#32]
UPDATE

So they all get home (Wife and kids).

When it was time to come home apparently the other boys there didnt want my son to come home. They started pulling on him to get him to stay. My daughter (9, son 5) told them they had to go. They were following them and pulling on him andpushing hertrying to get him to stay. Ended up my daughter got in a "fight" with the 3 boys trying to get my son home. My son of course was as much a part of the problem as the solution.
So the daughter came home in tears after fighting off 3 boys and my son stayed there. Wife went over pissed to see what was going on, found out the story, chatted with the other lady for a while then they came back.

I toldmy daughter she did good fending off 3 boys. It isnt the first time she's scuffled with the boys over there, this time she was a bit too outnumbered. Last time she came home after winnign a sound victory over the boys but the odds were more in her favor. I figured something had happened with the other boys, not the family she was at. The family she plays with have pretty decent kids. There two other boys over there that are hell of wheels.

I've always told my kids I dont care if they fight, just DONT start it. If you have to defend yourself I'll stand behindyou 100% of the way, so my daughter has not gotten in trouble for fighting. This time was no exception.
My son on the other hand, hes in a bit of trouble for being part of the problem and not part of the solution.

So its all settled. I would have posted sooner but my wife didnt give the all clear so I was still hiding under the bed with the AR, compass and mountainhouse food.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You are so macho.

Well shit man, by the time I knew something was wrong they wife was halfway down the street!

And I couldnt very well leave the 3 year old unattended.

It was a trap! I got stuck with the kid.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Well you're still in Kansas () and sounds like everything is okay.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Well you're still in Kansas () and sounds like everything is okay.

Yep.

I was worried it was the 2 older boys. Theres 2 familes, A and B. A is good people with good kids, thats where my kids play. B I know nothing about other then they have 2 boys who are hell of wheels. Real little shits. They kicked my son in the stomach once, and my daughter stepped up and kicked their ass for it. Which is why I've always told my kids, you can throw a punch just dont throw the first.
So, I have no love for Family B, and was worried the scuffle involved their kids.

In which case I would have marched right on over there after the wife got back. But it wasnt them, and my wife is better at negotiations then me (In Somalia, killing is negotiation....) so she was the better one to deal with Family A
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Well that was pretty Anticlimactic!!! Thanks for nothing
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yeah, I know.

Probably for the best though. I could probably spice it up by going over to the nieghbors house (Who is a cop) and Mace'ing him in the face and have my wife video tape when he pulls out his stun gun and shocks me till my balls fall off......

But I'm not ready to make that level of commitment to Arfcom
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I know.

Probably for the best though. I could probably spice it up by going over to the nieghbors house (Who is a cop) and Mace'ing him in the face and have my wife video tape when he pulls out his stun gun and shocks me till my balls fall off......

But I'm not ready to make that level of commitment to Arfcom

"But its, its, its, its, for the children!"
I SAW THE SHOT, THERE WAS NO DANGER, SO I TOOK IT !
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:13:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You are so macho.

Well shit man, by the time I knew something was wrong they wife was halfway down the street!

And I couldnt very well leave the 3 year old unattended.

It was a trap! I got stuck with the kid.

I know , I have 4 kids , all under 9.
If you had time to type on arfcom, you had time to grab a pair [of shoes] with one hand and a child in the other.
I am glad it worked out ok and no one was hurt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top