Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2013 8:27:21 AM EDT
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) on Tuesday blamed President Obama for the failure of his proposal for expanded background checks.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/295835-toomey-obama-to-blame-for-defeat-of-gun-bill
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Us gun owners are fortunate that Obama's a lazy incompetent fuck.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, in all fairness, it was an R pointing the finger so...................

Bush's fault by proxy for brining it up?

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Toomey needs to just put a (D) behind his name and be done with it. He's another Arlen Specter.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) on Tuesday blamed President Obama for the failure of his proposal for expanded background checks.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/295835-toomey-obama-to-blame-for-defeat-of-gun-bill

Toomey is focusing on fiscal issues, yea right, probably his own fiscal issues since he single handley ended his career with his back ground check ammendment.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What are you smoking?  Getting Obamacare passed was a significant achievement, with that horrific legislation freedom was officially lost in this country.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#7]
fuck toomey
fuck obama

I am so glad they failed to take away more of my rights.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
fuck toomey
fuck obama

I am so glad they failed to take away more of my rights.

Postponed
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you smoking?  Getting Obamacare passed was a significant achievement, with that horrific legislation freedom was officially lost in this country.  

Apparently not as good a shit as you are. In your Bong induced haze you missed the part about this being about gun control not the shitty health care bill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top