Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2011 2:04:47 PM EDT
Yeah I know they have killed him before, but its a new season, they can do episodes quick, and they don't give a fuck. I hope they do another episode along the lines of the pirate episode, that one was friggin hilarious and only a couple days after the Maersk ordeal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking the same thing. Guess we'll see...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]

They are definitely capable of it, what with the computer animation they have used for quite some time now (rather than the cut outs they started with).

Whether or not they have time to make a good episode in that time is another thing.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Takes them 6 days to do an episode. The election episode was an educated guess of who would win with small last minute tidbits added in for effect.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They've actually killed him twice already, so I don't think continuity matters. They killed him a longgg time ago when Cartman was trolling Al-Qaeda and then recently in the Jersey Shore episode. I'm sure we'll see an Osama episode next week. 2 and a half days isn't enough to make an episode.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top