Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2001 3:06:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I would comment but the moderators have warned me to watch my step, that my responses are inflammatory and I risk being banned again.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Kofi Annan:
I would comment but the moderators have warned me to watch my step, that my responses are inflammatory and I risk being banned again.
Thank you.
View Quote

No Guts; No Glory!
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thank you.
View Quote

No Guts; No Glory!
View Quote

Sir, while this is a true and accurate statement, I feel the moderators have no tolerance for new "trolls". They only tolerate the established controversial members, such as yourself.

None of my posts, in my opinion, have been controversial. Yet, my first thread was locked and I was banned within three hours of starting. Only after appealing to the administrator and promising to watch my step  was my account reinstated.

If I wrote anything near as controversial as yourself, I would be banned forever.

This solution (banning)is unacceptable to me. I feel that even limited access is better than none.

I will strive to spread my message of world unity within  the restrictive guidelines imposed by the moderators.

One world!

Thank you.

Link Posted: 6/26/2001 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#5]
It just goes to show that everyone wants to be like America!  Without having to pay with lives like we did.

Semper Fi
Do or Die

Smalls
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#6]
:(
 Not surprised by any of this stuff
guys(and gals)better start deciding where to
cache your stuff and planning for
the "Long Dark Night" ahead
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Can't find anything on Esteemed Persons Group. Can you provide a link?
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#8]
None of my posts, in my opinion, have been controversial. Yet, my first thread was locked and I was banned within three hours of starting. Only after appealing to the administrator and promising to watch my step  was my account reinstated.

If I wrote anything near as controversial as yourself, I would be banned forever.

This solution (banning)is unacceptable to me. I feel that even limited access is better than none.

I will strive to spread my message of world unity within  the restrictive guidelines imposed by the moderators.

One world!

Thank you.

View Quote

Kofi Annan,

I do not frequent the General Discussion area and so I am familear w/ what happened.  I'm sure if your post hasn't been deleated, I can find it... or someone here will inform me of the issues.

I wrote a paper once in a college political science class about 'one world government'.  Received an A on it.  In theory, I admit it is very attractive idea (okay, I just opened myself to bashing.)  But, there are A LOT of issue that have to be hammered out.  Too many other governments/nations/people/groups have their own agenda.  The say it's for the greater good, but ........ In my honest opinion, the world is not ready yet.  Someday, mabye 50 to 100 years from now.

The basic issue that prevents a world government is a countries sovriegnty (sp).  The US doesn't like being told how to run things...and I bet other countries don't like being told how to do things.  Also, the representation method was another issue...if I recall.

The UN's advocating removal of all arms.  US Constitution says freedome to arms.  Problem.

Well, enough of that.  I couldn't help myself...had to post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top