Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 2:35:39 AM EDT
He probably should have been shot and at the 2:00 minute mark some one almost did.  Dress up like a zombie and then chase people is a good way to die?

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=425022&article=10172822

Miami Man Pretends To Be A Cannibal, Almost Gets Shot

A Miami man dresses up as a cannibal
attacker, shocking unsuspecting residents just weeks after the Causeway
Cannibal attack. The man behind the prank, YouTube user 'VITALYZED'
claims at least one person pulled a gun on him at the 2:00 mark.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 2:43:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Guy was on tosh.0 after that. He said he told the group where the guy pulled a gun on him that it was a joke after. He said they laughed and then offered him some crack.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 3:20:11 AM EDT
[#2]
hahaha thats hilarious.

he really was asking for it though. I wonder what happened to him at the end.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:18:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I gotta wonder if they beat the shit out of him there at the end.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:19:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

As above...on tosh.0, Tosh asked that same question. Guy let the act down and let them know what was happening. They got a kick out of it and offered him a "rock"

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

As above...on tosh.0, Tosh asked that same question. Guy let the act down and let them know what was happening. They got a kick out of it and offered him a "rock"

Ah.  I guess the disconnect is that in the video, the gun was pulled at the two minute mark by a guy running down the strett, whereas the group overruns him at the end of the video.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top