Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2002 8:59:00 PM EDT
[b]DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU RECORD/HAVE NOT WATCHED "THIRD WATCH" FROM 2 DECEMBER 2002!!!!![/b]
So. What do you think happened to Doc? He was throwing himself over Miguel as the gang-banger opened fire with the MAC 10. I noted that they did not show him any in the previews for Part Two next week. But that could be a gimmick. Bobby has died. Candy Man got hurt [b]BAD[/b] saving Ty. Ty got hurt bad in the Chebchinko shoot-out. Is Doc gone? Just hurt bad? Missed by every round? Everyone was hustling Miguel into the RMP in the previews, but no mention was made of anyone else hurt or worse.....

And what about poor Sully? I would love to see him smash the bottle and get a good counselor. He has been through a lot. And it all just built up on him. He almost lost Ty in the Chebchinko shoot-out. Then Chebchinko killed two people he loved. (Fights aside, Sergi was his step-son and he cared about him.) He is falling apart and self-destructing fast. PTSD is a real problem in emergency services. And this show has covered it well over the years. Kim tried to kill herself after losing Bobby. Bosco tried to deal with the aftermath of surviving 9/11 and was unable to do so alone. Then he really had trouble opening up in the counseling sessions. Now this.....

Finally. Are they just going to let it fade away that Yokas killed Ross during the Chebchinko shoot-out? Follow my logic. In the episode where everyone ended up at the restaurant for the big shoot-out between Chebchinko's men and C-Note and his posse, only Yokas could have killed Ross. C-Note and the posse were shooting at Bosco/Ross. Yes. But they turned to fire into the restaurant and Ross was still up. The kid with Yokas crumpled up next to the RMP crying for his mommy and wetting himself. When Yokas came around the corner, the C-Note Posse turned towards [b]HER[/b]. Only Yokas was in a position to have hit Ross. I am sure that most real-world PDs, including NYPD, would have done ballistic testing of every firearm fired at the scene.....

What will happen next?!?!?

Scott

[b]TELL THE GOVERNMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT COLORFUL CURRENCY FOR THE NEXT MONEY CHANGE[/b]

2500 Franks Comoros:

[img]http://teasel.com/dave/WorldScans/w3161.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I dunno. I watched the Two Fat Ladies Christmas Special.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Finally. Are they just going to let it fade away that Yokas killed Ross during the Chebchinko shoot-out? Follow my logic. In the episode where everyone ended up at the restaurant for the big shoot-out between Chebchinko's men and C-Note and his posse, only Yokas could have killed Ross. C-Note and the posse were shooting at Bosco/Ross. Yes. But they turned to fire into the restaurant and Ross was still up. The kid with Yokas crumpled up next to the RMP crying for his mommy and wetting himself. When Yokas came around the corner, the C-Note Posse turned towards [b]HER[/b]. Only Yokas was in a position to have hit Ross. I am sure that most real-world PDs, including NYPD, would have done ballistic testing of every firearm fired at the scene.....

Scott

Did you not see the episode where they did the IAB investigation.  The rookie kid shot Ross.  Then Yokas had to figure it out when they did the drawings up, and figured out that the kid was the only one in direct line with Ross.  Yokas then had to tell them that he was not going to make it as a cop, and then talked to the kid.  That is why the kid peed his pants.  He just shot another cop.

You don't remember that episode?

hmmmm  not a true fan, I must say...
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
How you have the time to pick apart the details of this show at a level worthy of a Days of Our Lives episode, is beyond me.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Scott

Did you not see the episode where they did the IAB investigation.  The rookie kid shot Ross.  Then Yokas had to figure it out when they did the drawings up, and figured out that the kid was the only one in direct line with Ross.  Yokas then had to tell them that he was not going to make it as a cop, and then talked to the kid.  That is why the kid peed his pants.  He just shot another cop.

You don't remember that episode?

hmmmm  not a true fan, I must say...
View Quote

I did [b]NOT[/b] see the IAB episode. Somehow missed it. Please don't take my Third Watch Fan Club Official Badge away.....

Get your badge [red][u]here[/u][/red]

Scott

[img]http://www.banknotes.com/MN61.JPG[/img]

Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How you have the time to pick apart the details of this show at a level worthy of a Days of Our Lives episode, is beyond me.
View Quote

I think I mentioned I am a ronin at present.....

Scott

[img]http://www.banknotes.com/JP103.JPG[/img]

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:13:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude,  get a life.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:23:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I end up watching 3rd watch for some reason, not too bad but not great.  The thing I hate most is the previews.  The comercials saying "you think you know what's going to happen, think again", during the bank robbery one.  Well it ended exactly like I thought it would.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:05:27 AM EDT
[#8]
About the whole Ross getting killed incident,

I'm pretty sure that if you go back and look at the shoot out in front of the restuarant, you would see that one of the gangbangers out front shot him. It happenned that when he was shot, he held onto the trigger of his gun as he spun around and one of his stray rounds hit Ross.

It was very suttle but I'm pretty sure that is what happened.

556mm
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought the kid's mother threw herself on him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top