Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/26/2004 11:24:27 AM EST
I am glad I gave a donation to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Looks like they are using the money wisely. I hope other people on AR-15 have also donated.

Here is the third ad:

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video3.html

Looks like Steve Gardner is calling Kerry a liar to his face.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:26:34 AM EST
"What I said was -- and back then, you know, Christmas and January were absolutely interchangeable. No, wait, was that medals and ribbons? Who cares, everything I say is interchangeable."
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:30:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:31:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By michaelj1978:
"What I said was -- and back then, you know, Christmas and January were absolutely interchangeable. No, wait, was that medals and ribbons? Who cares, everything I say is interchangeable."

IBTL, dupe, pie and such....
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:32:26 AM EST
I Heard Steve Gardner on one of the talk shows the other day --a very plain,outspoken guy who is not afraid of the Kerry attack machine or the talking head lawyer they sent out to refute His story. Gardners stance was basiclly -and some of the other swift vets have made the same statement- something like "If I am lying then John Kerry can sue me for slander/libel in court". They would love the opportunity to depose John Kerry under oath --they've already gone on the record with signed affidavits of thier recollections. Takes real guts knowing how vehemently Kerrys minions will go after them. God bless'em.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:39:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/26/2004 11:39:30 AM EST by The_Beer_Slayer]
dupe
Top Top