Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 12:21:39 PM EDT
Thinking about joining the Alaska State Defense Force. For you not familiar check out this link
[url] http://www.ak-prepared.com/asdf/[/url]. Anybody from Alaska done this? Think I can bring my own toys?

[(:)]

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Try this link [url]http://www.ak-prepared.com/asdf/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
OH.

I thought you were a Martian coming out of the closet. [:D]

yeah, do it.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
My friend's dad was involved in the ASDF for the longest time, but I don't know if he's still in it or not. I got to meet most of the guys that were involved, and they seemed like they were okay. Give it a try.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Go for it.  Been thinking seriously hard about Marine Corps Reserve myself.  Kinda miss the Corps at times.  Now if the damned recruiter was ever in....
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah ever since I got out 2-1/2 years ago I was thinking of doing this. I miss the comraderie, the uniform the respect and the...Well actually I miss the cool toys, M249, 50 Cal, etc,.....

Sent an e-mail to them to get some more information hopefully I can at least keep my old rank(E5)

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm just waiting for my waiver to come back from Headquarters Marine Corps, and I'll be a SSgt, USMCR at the 14th Marines in Fort Worth.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
But...you'd get more poontang with an otter costume and some duct tape.
View Quote

Damn, I like the way you think, bro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top