Page / 2
Posted: 4/12/2005 3:43:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/12/2005 4:44:46 AM EST by TxLewis]
great au-pairs

Will be finding out soon.

TXL
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 3:46:51 AM EST

Au Pair's Message to Families
I am a sweet Swedish girl, age 22, who wants to explore more thingsi in life. I want to live abroad for a year or so, getting to know new people and at the same time have some fun. I am very fun, openminded, outgoing, charming and flexible. Please

my pants... they are tight.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 3:47:58 AM EST
Oh....my....GOD!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/12/2005 3:48:19 AM EST
Is having kids required for a person to hire a au-pair?
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 3:58:12 AM EST
Yah sure.....
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:00:10 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:00:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/12/2005 4:01:09 AM EST by gunman0]
One of my clients has a rediculously hot Au Pair. I can't figure how his wife would allow it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:02:15 AM EST
Umm...the funny thing is that my co-worker yesterday was considering the EXACT same girl for the same thing yesterday.

You better act fast.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:03:18 AM EST
Nope. Need one from Thailand or possibly Sri Lanka.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:38:01 AM EST

I am a sweet Swedish girl, age 22, who wants to explore more thingsi in life. I want to live abroad for a year or so, getting to know new people and at the same time have some fun. I am very fun, openminded, outgoing, charming and flexible. Please

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:42:49 AM EST
Wow, 2 out of 5 stars on "overall rating", and 4 out of 5 on "responds to emails".

Yeah, that's a great set of references, someone I would want watching my kids.

Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:45:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By California_Kid:
Wow, 2 out of 5 stars on "overall rating", and 4 out of 5 on "responds to emails".

[foghorn leghorn]it's a joke boy, I say a joke.[/foghorn leghorn]

TXL
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:47:45 AM EST
MUST......... RESIST.........
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:50:47 AM EST

Originally Posted By TxLewis:

TXL

I was thinking the same thing .......

but since its a joke, We need two of them!

Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:54:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4:
Oh....my....GOD!!!!!!!!

www.greataupair.com/photos/Aupair/126000/126722e.JPG?rid=1113310034690

She's not exactly dressed that way to attract Alley Cats, ya know.

Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:55:01 AM EST
I am in aweau.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:55:31 AM EST
OUTSTANDING.

Take care of the kids and housework.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 4:56:10 AM EST
Shoot her an email and ask if she "knulles med sjefen?"
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:05:43 AM EST
I wonder if my wife will let me hire her even though we dont have kids.Oh great, now how am I supposed to explain my black eye tommorow.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:13:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4:
Oh....my....GOD!!!!!!!!

You'd say the same thing about this one, but for different reasons....

Au-pair from hell....

Oddly enough- she's now a lawyer!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:22:13 AM EST
A lot of these really "hot" cute au-pairs from Sweden are just looking for a free one-year vacation on your dollar.

Many of them have ZERO interest in taking car of your kids or helping around the house, but just want a place to live so they can party, find cool U.S. boyfriends to brag to their friends about at home, stay out late, etc.

Get the ugly ones - they'll actually be interested in helping out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:34:18 AM EST
OMG!
The ultimate accessory!

This is too good.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:36:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By gunman0:
One of my clients has a rediculously hot Au Pair. I can't figure how his wife would allow it.

yeah...I'm thinking it will be tough for the one in the pic to get a job as well...what woman in their right mind would allow this hottie into the house! IIRC, I think Tiger Wood's wife started out as an au pair to some other golfer...I'll bet this little number may be trying to go that route hehe...why else show all that skin?

BTW, my former co-worker had a number of au pairs...most of them were friggin' nuts...VERY unprepared for life away from home, life outside a big city, etc. One went back a week after she got here, making it very difficult on my buddy and his wife.

Also, the first handful of real tit I ever grabbed was from a really hot swedish au pair that a buddy of mine's family had years ago in London. I was all pretty innocent, really, but she did make a lasting impression on me.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:43:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By Fenian:

yeah...I'm thinking it will be tough for the one in the pic to get a job as well...what woman in their right mind would allow this hottie into the house! IIRC, I think Tiger Wood's wife started out as an au pair to some other golfer...I'll bet this little number may be trying to go that route hehe...why else show all that skin?

BTW, my former co-worker had a number of au pairs...most of them were friggin' nuts...VERY unprepared for life away from home, life outside a big city, etc. One went back a week after she got here, making it very difficult on my buddy and his wife.

Also, the first handful of real tit I ever grabbed was from a really hot swedish au pair that a buddy of mine's family had years ago in London. I was all pretty innocent, really, but she did make a lasting impression on me.

Tiger's wife took care of Jesper Parnevik's kids. Jesper introduced them.

I'm thinking maybe tattooing is universal? WTF
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:44:47 AM EST
There is NO WAY I'd let her in my life, much less my home!! Of course I'm still married!

Seriously, your phone would never stop ringing and I don't think she could take the kids anywhere without being accosted by some moron.

GR
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:45:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By greenranger:
There is NO WAY I'd let her in my life, much less my home!! Of course I'm still married!

Seriously, your phone would never stop ringing and I don't think she could take the kids anywhere without being accosted by some moron.

GR

I'd be the moron going with her lol.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:54:54 AM EST
Your sense of reason and responsibility makes you about as much fun as an ingrown toenail.

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
A lot of these really "hot" cute au-pairs from Sweden are just looking for a free one-year vacation on your dollar.

Many of them have ZERO interest in taking car of your kids or helping around the house, but just want a place to live so they can party, find cool U.S. boyfriends to brag to their friends about at home, stay out late, etc.

Link Posted: 4/12/2005 5:56:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 7:09:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Originally Posted By TxLewis:

TXL

I'll buy it's a joke but,

What were you doing that lead you to find the joke?

an old (divorced) co-worker who knows my situation sent me the link via im.

He knows I appreciate things.

TXL
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 7:31:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:56:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

There might be some truth to that, but they still aren't the best people in the world. I've seen mean, disinterested ugly au pairs, and knockouts who were utterly devoted to their charges.

I wish I had a dime for every time some German or French au pair in my town, and one of her co-workers would be sitting in the local playground, minding their hosts' kids, but all the while bitching to each other in their respective languages about how awful their families were and about how stupid Amercians were and how bad the food is here.

At one point, since they'd invariably sit next to me and my small kids (this was a few years ago, and my kids are no longer toddlers), and thought I didn't speak or understand their languages, who were griping about America and Americans, I turned to a couple of such bitching German aupairs, who were NOT exactly Claudia Schiffer in the looks department, IIRC, and said to them, in German,

"Well, if you hate us, and America so much, then why don't you take your dead asses back home?"

Gaped mouths like fish on a hook...... speechless and silent, finally!

"By the way, Mr and Mrs. So-an-so are customers of mine at my camera shop. Say hello to them for me"

I got up, scooped up my kids, and left.

Never saw those two again. And come to think of it, I didn't see many German au pairs again at the local playground after that. Guess word travels fast...

Owned!
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:00:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:21:30 AM EST
Dang,

I never saw a nanny that looked like that! No way my wife would allow that, and she is exceptionally cool. If I were single I don't know that I'd be able to put a woman like that in my house for the express purpose of taking care of my kid. ME yes!! My kid, NO.

Hubba hubba....
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:26:05 AM EST

From her ad:

I am very fun, openminded, outgoing, charming and flexible. Please

Translation: I will let your wife watch me go down on you while your kids
are playing with sharp knives in the kitchen, but you won't care

I am thinking I need an aupair, even though I have no kids......
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:31:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4arc:

What he said.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:40:30 AM EST
What is this Au Pair business?

Obviously it's a nanny placement service, but are they really famous or something? This is the first I heard of it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:45:50 AM EST

A threesome?
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:55:57 AM EST
Baaaaaaad, baaad, bad monkey!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 4:57:20 AM EST
"NO Experience as an Au-Pair and drumrolls please....an Athiest"
Gee but wouldnt it be fun to have a hot chick around the house even though she wont be good for the kids and spend her time setting up her dates and screwing other men in your house...no thanks
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 5:12:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By N_Viejo:
What is this Au Pair business?

Au Pairs are foreign girls, typically in their early 20s, who come to the U.S. as live in child/day care workers. I guess it's pretty well limited to European women, iirc. Anyway, they live with the family. The problem is that many have pretty sparse backgrounds, a lot of them have never lived away from home, a lot of them don't drive, and many of them are woefully unprepared for the culture shock of living in Burke, VA as opposed to downtown LA or Manhatten. A guy that I used to work with had 5 or 6...2 were really great, 2 were okay, and 2 were nutjobs. Almost all of them had problems being homesick/adjusting to life in the 'burbs. Not having a drivers's license was the killer for a couple of them, as most of them live in a big city with great public tranportation.

One of the ones that worked for my buddy called one of those psychic hot lines and ran up a $1500 bill lol. She didn't realize they weren't free. I guess that "3.99 for the first minute" couldn't penetrate the fog caused by the bottle of wine she drank that night.

Maybe I could get the one in the pic at the beginning of the thread to come watch my cat while I'm at work.

Link Posted: 4/13/2005 5:16:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 6:23:24 AM EST
Dietary considerations None - "I eat everything"
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:21:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By BradWilliamson:
Dietary considerations None - "I eat everything"

Protein
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:08:19 PM EST
I have no kids but do you think she would take care of me
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:34:05 PM EST
must...touch...that...tummy....
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:41:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By Big_Bear:

Originally Posted By nightstalker:

Tiger's wife took care of Jesper Parnevik's kids. Jesper introduced them.

I'm thinking maybe tattooing is universal? WTF

I think the armband tattoo is a Swedish thing. I've seen a number of Swedish women with that kind of tat.

Baywatch was the N0.1 show in Sweden... Ala Pam Anderson.

Only $200.00 a week. Many of you spend more than that on Whiskey and Women.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 5:35:38 AM EST
"flexible"
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:10:46 AM EST
I find this thread ironic, I have a date with a hot German Au-pair tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:29:38 AM EST
Do they come in (Au-)pairs?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:35:19 AM EST

Think "A Handmaidens Tale" starring Robert Duvall.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:50:07 AM EST
I highly doubt she is really a child care expert.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top