Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 4:54:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:57:23 AM EST
smart people?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:20:14 AM EST
Anyway... I agree regarding the e-mail thing. Like when a friend, who's intelligence I respect greatly, sent me the Kerry/Fonda photoshop e-mail... last week.

He was all like, "See?". And I had to relay the sad fact that the photo was bogus. So...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:21:16 AM EST
Uh...I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:23:18 AM EST
"The way God and John Moses Browning intended."
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:36:22 AM EST
A lot of these sound like stupid things that stupid peple say to sound stupider.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:38:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:40:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:
A lot of these sound like stupid things that stupid peple say to sound stupider.

True enough. I make the attempt to believe that most people are more intelligent than they believe or appear to be. Unfortunately, the more I see, the less I can believe that.

Don't believe it, I am way stupider than I think I am and not to mention that I look kinda stupid also.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:46:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2004 5:47:04 AM EST by Cincinnatus]
In boot camp I was the "scribe". The scribe is the guy who writes things down for the Senior Drill Instructor. He is usually selected if he has a high GT score, or college.

I had access to the Platoon Roster, which had everyone's GT score (a basic intelligence score).
When standing "On Line!", I noticed that some recruits stood there at attention with their mouths hanging open.
Some just a bit, some open wide.
I compared this information with the GT scores of these recruits.
Without exception, I found that the degree to which a recruit left his mouth open was INDIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to his GT score.

The dumber the recruit, the wider his open mouth, while standing at attention.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:47:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By hielo:

True enough. I make the attempt to believe that most people are more intelligent than they believe or appear to be. Unfortunately, the more I see, the less I can believe that.

Don't believe it, I am way stupider than I think I am and not to mention that I look kinda stupid also.

I believe you Hielo.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:52:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

I believe you Hielo.

2nd that...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:57:47 AM EST
Like, what is your point? I think I know, but....
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:05:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

I believe you Hielo.

Out of everyone here, I thought you would.
Top Top