Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2007 9:55:47 PM EDT
I was going to add this as a response in another thread but I felt it did not answer the question that was asked. So as not to hijack I made my own post. This is my short list of people and shit that pisses me off, sometimes you just have to publicly vent. Please feel free to vent and add your own list.

1- Guys with black jeans and white tennis shoes.

2- Add said douche bag to late mol motorcycle, while wearing a members only jacket.

3- On the opposite spectrum, they guy who has the Harley Davidson shirt, stickers on his truck etc but does not own a HD bike or any bike for that matter.

4-People who wear the tee shirts with trashy sayings on them. If you don't know what Im talking about go to wal-mart.

5-People who say dumb shit like " there's trouble" when they see someone they know. Add to this the people( mostly young females) who think it's funny or cute when said comment is in reference to them.

6-Women who wear "booty" shorts and are so fat that the fronts suck into their mammoth crotch. This is always nicely accented if the have a large FUPA* to go along with it.  *= Fat Upper Pussy Area

7- Any one who wears clothing featuring a loony toons character. If you have a loony toons tattoo, please remove yourself from the gene pool, if its a taz, then do so in the most painful way you can surmise.

8- People who see me in uniform and say shit like " He did it" or " there's the one your looking for" out of the fucking blue. You have know idea how fucking annoying that is. Seriously I just want to push them off a bridge.

9- People who use the term "We" when referring to an organized sports team. What the Fuck is this shit? Last time I checked your fat ass was not on the field.

10- People with too many keys, seriously why do you need to bring what looks to easily 25 keys attached to your belt to dinner at a restaurant?

11- Sports fanatics

12- Loud cars and trucks. If I can hear your vehicle while Im inside my house with the windows closed, it's too loud. Not much more I can say about that, argue what you will but anyone with even the slightest bit if class knows it's annoying.

13- People who curse in front of children.

14- People who smoke with their kids in the car, or do not have them properly restrained in belts or car seats.  If your reading this and even think for a second that either is justifiable, Fuck You.

That's all I have for now, what do you have?

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell us how you really feel.

I try not to hate much, I'm hoping it will help me live longer
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the title edit...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
People who are uptight about menial shit in life. Have a smoke and a beer and chill out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In before the title edit...

Err....ya got me there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
People who break into cars to steal pocket change.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet your on your way to police chief........

Oh and by the way HemiCuda did it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:04:32 PM EDT
[#7]
White punks that try to look and act black.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
People who are uptight about menial shit in life. Have a smoke and a beer and chill out.

No Shit!

Relax, and let life flow, as long as the other assholes don't infringe upon you and yours.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Shit!

Relax, and let life flow, as long as the other assholes don't infringe upon you and yours.

Eh, I agree. This is my Monday morning, who the hell loves Monday mornings. I guess it felt better to vent on the net while on break, then drive around all full of piss and vinegar. Now I can go back out all nice and level headed. However first MF I see with black pants and white shoes is going to jail
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Shit!

Eh, I agree. This is my Monday morning, who the hell loves Monday mornings. I guess it felt it better to vent on the net while on break, then drive around all full of piss and vinegar. Now I feel better.

Go stomp some scumbags, that would make me feel better
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Shit!

Eh, I agree. This is my Monday morning, who the hell loves Monday mornings. I guess it felt it better to vent on the net while on break, then drive around all full of piss and vinegar. Now I feel better.

Go use the tazer on some hippies, that will always make you feel better.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Shit!

Eh, I agree. This is my Monday morning, who the hell loves Monday mornings. I guess it felt better to vent on the net while on break, then drive around all full of piss and vinegar. Now I can go back out all nice and level headed. However first MF I see with black pants and white shoes is going to jail

Go bust a white punk playin rap too fuckin loud, squeze the cuffs on extra tight and say "This is called a Watermaker... Bitch!"
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#13]
People who wear sunglasses inside.  wtf??
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:51:51 PM EDT
[#14]
1. bitches who don't put out on demand.

2. snakes on a plane.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:55:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like the OP REALLY hates Britteny Spears!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Far too many things piss me off.  I'm working on it, though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Dude, the sun never sets on badasses.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats right brah.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats right brah.

I mean, when you're as cool as justin and I, the sun shines 24/7 baby.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Shit!

Go use the tazer on some hippies, that will always make you feel better.  

+1. Any bad thing you do to a hippy not only lightens your mood, it enhances your status in the World to Come.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:01:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Lists.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:02:26 AM EDT
[#22]
You know what REALLY pisses me off? Urine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#23]
I said to myself "there's throuble" when I saw the thread title.

Well, off to stick some Harley Decals on my truck and iron my black jeans and "who farted" t-shirt.

BTW, are you sure it is everyone else who is the asshole in this equation? Your list seems to encompass most of society.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:42:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Fat women that wear spandex.
Concrete-soluble parts. ( small parts that hit the floor and are lost forever )
And when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:44:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats right brah.

I mean, when you're as cool as justin and I, the sun shines 24/7 baby.

I need to feature you in my rap song, as always its sunny with 100% chance of rain
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Celebrities.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Guys with baseball hats on at an angle. Forward is fine and backward is even tolerable...usually. But that 27 degree angle shit makes me want to bitch slap it straight ahead.

Extermely poor spelling or punctuation on Internet posts. I mean the type where it makes it hard to even follow a sentence or understand what they are trying to say.

Most of the hip-hop culture, music, dress, speech, mannerisms, bling.....did I leave anything out there?

Lately, my most noticible nails-on-the-chalkboard, tooth clenching piss off is when I see guys use the word "prolly" in a post. I'm not sure why it pisses  me off so much other than it isn't even a word and they somehow got old enough, and smart enough, and wealthy enough, to own a computer, and guns, and a car, and all kinds of other shit, and somehow the word "probably" completely evaded them in life.

I'm sure someone will be pissed off at my rambling sentence above. Good.

Ord, were you adopted? From Southern California? You may be my long lost brother! I say we get together and go kick the shit out of every punk wearing his hat at an angle, then fold the bill of said hat to a nice "good ole boy" curve and put it on right.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#28]
I hate it when motherfuckers hit a 13 when dealer is showing a 4.

I kill bitches for that shit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#29]
[southpark] NAGGERS [/southpark]

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#31]
People who wear hats that are way too big for their heads. I just want to run around and knock them off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#32]
1.Anti-smokers
2. People who want to Do It For The Children!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Every single thread that has ever been posted on DU since it was first started.

Second place goes to replies - other than those posted by dedicated trolls like your truly - on DU ever since it was first started.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I was going to add this as a response in another thread but I felt it did not answer the question that was asked. So as not to hijack I made my own post. This is my short list of people and shit that pisses me off, sometimes you just have to publicly vent. Please feel free to vent and add your own list.

1- Guys with black jeans and white tennis shoes.

2- Add said douche bag to late mol motorcycle, while wearing a members only jacket.

3- On the opposite spectrum, they guy who has the Harley Davidson shirt, stickers on his truck etc but does not own a HD bike or any bike for that matter.

4-People who wear the tee shirts with trashy sayings on them. If you don't know what Im talking about go to wal-mart.

5-People who say dumb shit like " there's trouble" when they see someone they know. Add to this the people( mostly young females) who think it's funny or cute when said comment is in reference to them.

6-Women who wear "booty" shorts and are so fat that the fronts suck into their mammoth crotch. This is always nicely accented if the have a large FUPA* to go along with it.  *= Fat Upper Pussy Area

7- Any one who wears clothing featuring a loony toons character. If you have a loony toons tattoo, please remove yourself from the gene pool, if its a taz, then do so in the most painful way you can surmise.

8- People who see me in uniform and say shit like " He did it" or " there's the one your looking for" out of the fucking blue. You have know idea how fucking annoying that is. Seriously I just want to push them off a bridge.

9- People who use the term "We" when referring to an organized sports team. What the Fuck is this shit? Last time I checked your fat ass was not on the field.

10- People with too many keys, seriously why do you need to bring what looks to easily 25 keys attached to your belt to dinner at a restaurant?

11- Sports fanatics

12- Loud cars and trucks. If I can hear your vehicle while Im inside my house with the windows closed, it's too loud. Not much more I can say about that, argue what you will but anyone with even the slightest bit if class knows it's annoying.

13- People who curse in front of children.

14- People who smoke with their kids in the car, or do not have them properly restrained in belts or car seats.  If your reading this and even think for a second that either is justifiable, Fuck You.

That's all I have for now, what do you have?

That's a damn good list.

I'll add mine: Dumb stupid, easy, piddly shit people should do themselves before coming to me. I had a woman ask me to cut about 50-60 32x48 sheets of paper that she was about to print out because she didn't have time to switch out the plotter paper for the right size. This after we bought several rolls of the appropriately sized paper so we wouldn't HAVE to cut/waste paper in the first place. Jesus Christ...

Quoted:
Lately, my most noticeable nails-on-the-chalkboard, tooth clenching piss off is when I see guys use the word "prolly" in a post. I'm not sure why it pisses  me off so much other than it isn't even a word and they somehow got old enough, and smart enough, and wealthy enough, to own a computer, and guns, and a car, and all kinds of other shit, and somehow the word "probably" completely evaded them in life.

Huge +1 saying puter or prolly makes me wanna hurl a "WTF did you just say?!" at said person.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Oh, I'm with you on number 8.  Not only am I so sick and tired of hearing it, but the dumbasses that say it have a stupid, shit-eating grin on their faces like they're original.  Usually it's stupid fucking trailer trash.  

Number 9 get's me too, especially after the World series, or Superbowl.  All the people out in the streets saying, "We're number 1!!!",  Fucking 'tards, They probably couldn't throw a ball to save their lives.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Smokers who don't use their ashtray and think the world is their ashtray.
Litter bugs in general.
Politicians.
Religious leaders who yearn to be politicians.
People who believe politicians.
The 90% of people who do nothing to help a situation, but criticize the 10% who do it all.
Muppet's.
Anyone who likes, supports any of the Clintons, Bloomberg, Barbara Boxer, ...
Sports teams who want the people to pay for their stadiums.
Anyone that wears more then one chain around their neck.
Crooked hat wearing MF's.
Slow pokes in the left lane.
Anything Disney has done in the last 5 years.

Forgetting to use spellcheck before I hit send...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Guys with baseball hats on at an angle. Forward is fine and backward is even tolerable...usually. But that 27 degree angle shit makes me want to bitch slap it straight ahead.

Extermely poor spelling or punctuation on Internet posts. I mean the type where it makes it hard to even follow a sentence or understand what they are trying to say.

Most of the hip-hop culture, music, dress, speech, mannerisms, bling.....did I leave anything out there?

Lately, my most noticible nails-on-the-chalkboard, tooth clenching piss off is when I see guys use the word "prolly" in a post. I'm not sure why it pisses  me off so much other than it isn't even a word and they somehow got old enough, and smart enough, and wealthy enough, to own a computer, and guns, and a car, and all kinds of other shit, and somehow the word "probably" completely evaded them in life.

That's another one.  I was at a restaurant this weekend in Ft Collins, CO, and there was this little fucktard white dude dressed "gangsta", with a white baseball cap on not only cocked to the side but up as well.  WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!!!  I bet he looked in the mirror and thought he was the hottest shit.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#38]
1. People who can tell you the complete history of their favorite sports star but can't name a single Congressman or tell you anything about American history.

2. The entire hip-hop, rap, gangsta culture. Every aspect of it.

3. The huge number of Europeans that haven't discovered deodorant yet.

4. White girls with corn rows. God that's disgusting!

5. Midgets.

6. People who say "orientated", or " irr-regardless." Learn English fucktard!

There's more, but I'm done for now.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I'm with you on number 8.  Not only am I so sick and tired of hearing it, but the dumbasses that say it have a stupid, shit-eating grin on their faces like they're original.  Usually it's stupid fucking trailer trash.  
ber
Number 9 get's me too, especially after the World series, or Superbowl.  All the people out in the streets saying, "We're number 1!!!",  Fucking 'tards, They probably couldn't throw a ball to save their lives.

Well sure.  We're supposed to run around saying THEY'RE number one!!!  Thatwould make a whole lot of sense now wouldn't it?

How about the papers with "WE WON!!!" after any war/battle?  You think most people cheering that could hold up on the battlefield

People that get pissed off about this piss me off, seriously.  Find something to REALLY get pissed about.... like shitty movie sequels.

Shitty movie sequels to really well done movies.  Movies I would like to see the story continue, only to find out it's been written by fucking retards.  So bad it turns me off of further iterations because I'll never be able to rid myself of the stupid prevalent in the GD sequel that everyone involved in should be executed, or just shot for every stupid part in the damn movie.... but then there aren't enough bullets for that shit.

fuckfuckFUCK 28 weeks later....
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#41]
I hate:

Pacifists- Because they're stupid cowards and often proud of it.

Superficial people- I just can't stand a-holes like that.

Communists, socialists and hippies- For obvious reasons. The worst of it is there's so many of them here in Sweden.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#42]
tag
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Here's one that's really starting to get under my skin, and I'd like to know if it's happening anywhere else. I live in a town of about 7,000 people, surrounded by other small towns of similar size, and for the past two or so years I've noticed this annoying habit of people parking their cars on the wrong side of the street. That doesn't sound so bad, until you experience someone who suddenly pulls into your lane (essentially driving toward you head on), just so they can park and exit the car from the drivers side and step right onto the curb.

Hey moron, drive a little past where you want to park, turn around, and park on the right side!

A couple of months ago, I was driving my daughter and a couple of her friends up a hill that curved to the left. All of a sudden, there's a car that appeared at the top of the hill driving right for me, about five car lengths away. The speed limit is 30mph, so I was able to stop, check to see around this nitwit, then pull past her. I'm sure my look only conveyed 1/10th of what I wanted to say, were it not for the kids in the car. I thought this was only happening in my town, but have noticed it in the surrounding towns as well. Is this isolated to where I live, or have any of the rest of you noticed it?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ber

Well sure.  We're supposed to run around saying THEY'RE number one!!!  Thatwould make a whole lot of sense now wouldn't it?

How about the papers with "WE WON!!!" after any war/battle?  You think most people cheering that could hold up on the battlefield

People that get pissed off about this piss me off, seriously.  Find something to REALLY get pissed about.... like shitty movie sequels.

Shitty movie sequels to really well done movies.  Movies I would like to see the story continue, only to find out it's been written by fucking retards.  So bad it turns me off of further iterations because I'll never be able to rid myself of the stupid prevalent in the GD sequel that everyone involved in should be executed, or just shot for every stupid part in the damn movie.... but then there aren't enough bullets for that shit.

fuckfuckFUCK 28 weeks later....

Sports teams represent the city...state...or fans.  So in a sense "we" is acceptable.  W/out fans and support many teams wouldn't make it anywhere.

Other things that piss me off

Ppl on ARFCOM that bitch about others hobbies or ways but get their panties in a wad when someone tells them guns are evil.

That sums up the majority of my complaints.

Oh and ricer fly by's.  I don't race on the streets but whenever I'm in my Mustang and some douchebag revs his engine at me and I don't bite.  They just go flying by, then I find out later, "So and so said he whooped ya the other night"  

Oh politicians and liars.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ber

There does seem to be a great number of people who are pissed because WE WON last night!

I agree with most of the list.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Oh one more, Dallas Cowboy Fans...and anyone who thinks TO is a class act.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Oh one more, Dallas Cowboy Fans...and anyone who thinks TO is a class act.

TO is an obnoxious arse.

Talented yes but an arse no doubt.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Romo cracked me up last night after the game. I'm no Dallas fan, but when the talking tits after the game asked him about the 4 picks he had in the first half and he paused and said, "are you sure it was four??? pause...it seemed like seven to me" cracked me up because she didn't know what to day. Sideline Bimbo. Edwards looked pretty good too, I'd take him over our overvalued Eli Manning anyday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#49]
People who have kids that they can't or won't take care of.

People who get pets that they can't or won't take care of.

People who don't bathe.  'Nuff said.

Stupid people who can't follow directions and want to argue with everything.  How hard is "first door on the right"???

I'll see the OP's number 8 and raise him this...Guys who ASK for a pat down or to be strip searched.  I mean for real, I've been a cop for over seven and a half years and that got old slightly less than seven and a half years ago, but every single leering cross eyed snaggle toothed moron who says it thinks they're being clever and original.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Stupid musician names, especially rappers like "Lil Bow Wow" or "Lil Boosie" etc
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top