Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/31/2015 10:01:42 PM EDT

Germany: asylum seekers riot over Quran-in-toilet incident. 18 people sent to hospital. Journalists flee for their lives.

View Quote

A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the
police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be
hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000
asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already
overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran
to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20
men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security
personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they
began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took
the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The
furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists.
On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless
journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete
blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows,
police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and
other things.

Based on history, I'm not sure that I'd be going out of my way to intentionally piss the Germans off.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Those guys are just tired, cranky and in need of a good shower.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
These Muslims are crazy.  I can't believe that the Germans are letting them in by the thousands....
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic

Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in
2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6
million for the first time.

Based on Pew projections, the Muslim population of Germany reached an
estimated 5,068,000 by the end of 2014. The 640,000 Muslim migrants
arriving in Germany in 2015, combined with the 77,000 natural increase,
indicates that the Muslim population of Germany will jump by 717,000, to
reach an estimated 5,785,000 by the end of 2015. This would leave
Germany with the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.

View Quote

Islam is the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Germany. This
is evidenced by the fact that an increasing number of churches in
Germany are being converted into mosques, some of which are publicly sounding calls to prayer (the adhan)
from outdoor loudspeaker systems. The increase is such that some
neighborhoods in Germany evoke the sights and sounds of the Muslim
Middle East.

Islamic Sharia law is advancing
rapidly throughout Germany, with Sharia courts now operating in all of
Germany's big cities. This "parallel justice system" is undermining the
rule of law in Germany, experts warn, but government officials are "powerless" to do anything about it. At the same time, German judges are increasingly referring and deferring to Sharia law in German law courts.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
And I should pity these "asylum seekers" how?  Send them back to the shithole they came from.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
The Gremany you speak of is dead.

All of these countries taking in these rag heads religion of peace refugees should make it temporary and when things come down back in their shit hole
homeland they go back ASAP.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

These Muslims are crazy.  I can't believe that the Germans are letting them in by the thousands....
View Quote
They are now allowing an unlimited amount in. God help them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

These Muslims are crazy.  I can't believe that the Germans are letting them in by the HUNDREDS of thousands....
View Quote

Fixed.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:09:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

And jobs.  The Jobs President sez that's all these terrorists really need is just jobs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jobs.

They need jobs.
Fixes everything.

There may not be a big demand for goat herders and camel jockeys in Germany though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#12]
With all these new vibrant immigrants Germany will need some more Lebensraum soon.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#13]
"far-right hatred" according to the NYT

About 800,000 people are expected to seek asylum in Germany this year, but overcrowded reception centers, a lack of personnel and outbreaks of far-right hatred against some of the new arrivals have left Germany, and some of its European partners, struggling in recent months to cope with the influx.
View Quote

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/world/europe/germany-migrants-merkel.html
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#14]

As Refugee Numbers Rise In Europe So Do Anti-Immigrant Tensions

http://www.mintpressnews.com/as-refugee-numbers-rise-in-europe-so-do-anti-immigrant-tensions/208864/

And while the number of refugees arriving in Germany rises, so do community tensions.

There have been violent clashes between neo-Nazis and security staff
outside a refugee center in the eastern German town of Heidenau, near
Dresden, leaving more than 30 police officers with injuries.

Hundreds of people protested outside the shelter, blocking access and hurling abuse at 250 refugees hoping to arrive there.

View Quote

Police say the demonstrators, from far-right groups in Germany, threw
stones, bottles and firecrackers, forcing the police to retaliate with
tear gas and seal off the disused DIY shop built to house 600 refugees.

Germany has seen record numbers of attacks on asylum seekers’ homes
this year, with some shelters subject to arson attacks. And in some
instances, far-right groups have been encouraging people to sign up to a
"no refugee camps in my neighborhood” campaign.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Aryan is turning into Shariyan
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Always wanted to visit my grandparents Fatherland. I guess I'm just too late.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#17]
We are going to regret the day we let them in here too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#18]
"We, the German government, have decided that OUR country will no longer accept asylum seekers or immigrants.  Have a nice day and GTFO."

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#19]
I said it in another thread, and I will say it again.

We will either have a European nationalist push that results in a purge of third worlders, or a European caliphate.

I am not sure the effeminate Europeans that have been raised on steady diet of PC tolerance are up to the task.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

At first I was all, then I was, and finally, I was
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Bailing out Greece, taking in hundreds of thousands of refuges...

Yeah, I'm sure thousands of years of German history are no longer applicable as to what is coming...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Germany: asylum seekers riot over Quran-in-toilet incident. 18 people sent to hospital. Journalists flee for their lives.

http://10news.dk/?p=1701
View Quote

A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

Based on history, I'm not sure that I'd be going out of my way to intentionally piss the Germans off.  

View Quote

Waaaaat? Bad idea to piss off a nation that gassed and burned 6 million people they didn't like?

I posted an article a couple days ago in which the author ( not me) proposed  that Europe is welcoming the Muslims out of guilt for the holocaust.

Wonder how long that will last..........
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We will either have a European nationalist push that results in a purge of third worlders, or a European caliphate.

I am not sure the effeminate Europeans that have been raised on steady diet of PC tolerance are up to the task.
View Quote

I agree 100%.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:19:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Waaaaat? Bad idea to piss off a nation that gassed and burned 6 million people they didn't like?

I posted an article a couple days ago in which the author ( not me) proposed  that Europe is welcoming the Muslims out of guilt for the holocaust.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

One of my professors in college taught in Germany when he was getting his PhD. He said among younger Germans there was FAR less guilt about WWII.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Auslander...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have no idea what you mean, surely the Germans have nothing in their history that would indicate they really don't cotton well to people who are a little different.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea what you mean, surely the Germans have nothing in their history that would indicate they really don't cotton well to people who are a little different.

While nationalist uprisings usually don't end well for minority groups in Europe I doubt that will be happening any time soon.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

When the economy goes and everyone is struggling for what's left, even the euro-liberals will want the immigrants - for food.  Diaspora coming up!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#32]
These are not the Jews that lived in Germany before WWII. Most of these people never contribute and only take and abuse.

V
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

B

View Quote

Euro caliphate is inevitable.  Western civilization is busy sawing its own balls off with the rusty knife of political correctness.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
One of my professors in college taught in Germany when he was getting his PhD. He said among younger Germans there was FAR less guilt about WWII.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is.

And it's the younger Germans joining up with groups like Pegida, AfD, German Defense League, etc.

There's growing negative sentiment against muslims for sure. Especially in the South and East.

ETA: For the record, I could give two shits if people went in and mopped them up - not just in Germany but all throughout Europe. They don't belong there and bring nothing positive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

their multi-culti leftist social engineers seem to be kicking things into high gear lately
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Germany. This is evidenced by the fact that an increasing number of churches in Germany are being converted into mosques, some of which are publicly sounding calls to prayer (the adhan) from outdoor loudspeaker systems. The increase is such that some neighborhoods in Germany evoke the sights and sounds of the Muslim Middle East.

Islamic Sharia law is advancing rapidly throughout Germany, with Sharia courts now operating in all of Germany's big cities. This "parallel justice system" is undermining the rule of law in Germany, experts warn, but government officials are "powerless" to do anything about it. At the same time, German judges are increasingly referring and deferring to Sharia law in German law courts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time.

Based on Pew projections, the Muslim population of Germany reached an estimated 5,068,000 by the end of 2014. The 640,000 Muslim migrants arriving in Germany in 2015, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, indicates that the Muslim population of Germany will jump by 717,000, to reach an estimated 5,785,000 by the end of 2015. This would leave Germany with the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Germany. This is evidenced by the fact that an increasing number of churches in Germany are being converted into mosques, some of which are publicly sounding calls to prayer (the adhan) from outdoor loudspeaker systems. The increase is such that some neighborhoods in Germany evoke the sights and sounds of the Muslim Middle East.

Islamic Sharia law is advancing rapidly throughout Germany, with Sharia courts now operating in all of Germany's big cities. This "parallel justice system" is undermining the rule of law in Germany, experts warn, but government officials are "powerless" to do anything about it. At the same time, German judges are increasingly referring and deferring to Sharia law in German law courts.

what the hell is going on? why are they allowing this?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Don't count them out, Europeans didn't invent war, but they perfected it, Europeans love war, they love making war, and while they may have convinced themselves that they have risen above it, they are at heart warlike people, all it will take is a little push, and all of that PC nonsense will go down the toilet and they will remind the world what the greatest European pastime has been for the last 2000 years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't count them out, Europeans didn't invent war, but they perfected it, Europeans love war, they love making war, and while they may have convinced themselves that they have risen above it, they are at heart warlike people, all it will take is a little push, and all of that PC nonsense will go down the toilet and they will remind the world what the greatest European pastime has been for the last 2000 years.

The longer their natural instincts are suppressed, the more spectacularly violent will be their release.

Look for what the left calls 'far right' parties to gain greater traction as this invasion continues and the ruling elites keep lying to their people about its 'benefits'.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time.

Based on Pew projections, the Muslim population of Germany reached an estimated 5,068,000 by the end of 2014. The 640,000 Muslim migrants arriving in Germany in 2015, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, indicates that the Muslim population of Germany will jump by 717,000, to reach an estimated 5,785,000 by the end of 2015. This would leave Germany with the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.

The same way we will. . . people are stupid and our elected leaders are shills.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

What's really interesting is that the Russians also have a pretty big (and growing) Muslim problem, and the Russians are still the type of people that aren't going to tolerate that kind of nonsense for too long (or much longer.)

I'm not sure how it all gets kicked off, but there is some serious shit coming to Europe, and to here.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:39:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Why did the Police not shoot those rioting scumbags?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Dumbasses. Why is Europe digging their own damn grave.

I question whether it was worth it for us to help them rebuild after WWII.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#42]
So, what did they do with the Syrians that went on the rampage?   They should send them right back.   If they like to fight so much let them go fight for their own land.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#43]
When does the backlash happen, or is europe too pussiefied to do anything more than roll over.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Excellent.
Kind of.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Aryan is turning into Shariyan
View Quote

Ain't neva been done befo

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Europe will be conquered by Islam and North America will be conquered by South America.

All in the names of PC and feels.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Need to start having more German babies otherwise they need the population.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Modern Germany is not "your granddaddy's Germany" to use a figure of speech though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I posted an article a couple days ago in which the author ( not me) proposed that Europe is welcoming the Muslims out of guilt for the holocaust.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I posted an article a couple days ago in which the author ( not me) proposed that Europe is welcoming the Muslims out of guilt for the holocaust.

How many muzzies were killed during the holocaust again?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#50]
It'll be here soon as well.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top