Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 2:12:09 AM EDT
I know it was already posted a few hrs ago, but FNC just reported that Baghdad Bob was captured at a road block. Jason
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:21:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Now how can that be?
Al Jazeer T.V. is reporting that the Republican Guard has the U.S. forces in full retreat.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:25:25 AM EDT
[#2]
No we didn't!! Don't you believe them! They are not even near him! Baby Bush lies. They are committing suicide at the airport..

hmmmm..I thought his son said he hung himself in shame..

I guess you can't believe crap that comes from arab news sources....But, we hoped it was true[:(]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:25:29 AM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/apr2003/2/6/00040EBB-E0C5-1E95-B25F80C328EC0000.jpg[/img]

was not
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:30:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow! As popular as this guy is and as many offers as he's had as an anchor man, I wonder which of the big 3 news anchors he will replace? Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings and Dan Rather better look the hell out! Otherwise Baghdad Bob will take over their evening news shows now that he is in American custody. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:54:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Hell, Dan Rather has a job waiting for him at CBS. I think CNN is going to outbid them though. Maybe Gary Trudeau will hire him for Doonbury?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#6]
"You have not captured me!  I have captured you!"
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow! As popular as this guy is and as many offers as he's had as an anchor man, I wonder which of the big 3 news anchors he will replace? Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings and Dan Rather better look the hell out! Otherwise Baghdad Bob will take over their evening news shows now that he is in American custody. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!
View Quote

He certainly has a lot more credibility than any of them.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Now he'll attend Harvard Law School and become the best damn lawyer money can buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top