Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 8:01:43 PM EDT
Yep, I cam home today and my Bush/Cheney sign was gone! I find myself feeling both angry and entertained by this.

Half of me feels like my rights have been violated. On my own property, I wanted to show my support for our President, and some low life with nothing better to do on a Saturday had to come and steal my freedom of expression right out of my own front yard.

On the other hand, I laugh at the irony! Why? Because I would be willing to bet you any amount of money that the chickenshit that stole my sign bitches on a regular basis about how the President is using the Patriot Act to trample on peoples rights.

As I think of this, I can't help thinking about the contrast that we saw during the conventions. In Boston, the Democrats gathered to gripe about how the President and John Ashcroft are infringing on individual human rights and personal freedoms through expanded police power, while outside protesters were caged like animals behind barbed wire and guarded by riot police. Later in New York, when the Republicans who are so busy trampling individual liberties and quashing all dissent gathered for their convention, thousands of protestors with violent ande treasonous anti-american signs and slogans marched through the streets, basically unincumbered (how's that for big word usage ).

It just goes to show you which party is truly trying to silence the voices of dissent, and which party is supporting free speech!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My 10 year old son wants to put a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker on his electric scooter and I told him not to. I am afraid some POS lib will trash a kids scooter and think its justified.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Um...it snapped off in the wind. The glue is still drying. I'll bring it back to you in the morning.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
your right about the bitching. whoever did such a deed is a assbag that hates Bush and to think they would go to the length to steal your sign, and the fact if caught they could do nothing to the person, really. But you know just go and put up another sign and see if they do it again. Maybe keep an eye out to see them do it. I haven't had any of my signs stolen, I guess I live in a place that people would rather look away than go out and take your sign
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had 20 stolen and or vandalized so far, keep putting them back up
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought someone finally took a picture of a stuffed pooper.

Don't worry about the sign, put up another one and don't let the shitbags get to you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:08:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My 10 year old son wants to put a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker on his electric scooter and I told him not to. I am afraid some POS lib will trash a kids scooter and think its justified.

what kind of frickin world do we live in where some bastard would trash some kid's scooter?

if that were to happen, some sob should rot in hell for that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#7]
You should go over and offer to give the perp his very own Bush/Cheney sign since it is obvious he really wants one.

CW
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I never underestimate the libs. Those lying, cheating, rotten, pieces of shit will do anything to get Kerry elected and if it comes to trashing a kids scooter, I wouldnt put it passed them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, in their world it's perfectly OK for your freedom of expression/choice to be nullified by them committing the criminal acts of trespass and theft but God forbid if you question THEIR ideas.

I HATE what this nation has become.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I live off of "the other" main street in my city.
My "Bush/Cheny 04"  and "Support the troops/Defend America" signs have not been touched.
I love a military small town America.

Up the road there are two neighbors that live across the street from each other.
One is a Bush, one is a Kerry. They have had a fence sign war going on for the past three months.

Last week the county Republican chairman let him use the big (6 foot by 12 foot) Bush/Cheny sign.
He won.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:47:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I live off of "the other" main street in my city.
My "Bush/Cheny 04"  and "Support the troops/Defend America" signs have not been touched.
I love a military small town America.

Up the road there are two neighbors that live across the street from each other.
One is a Bush, one is a Kerry. They have had a fence sign war going on for the past three months.

Last week the county Republican chairman let him use the big (6 foot by 12 foot) Bush/Cheny sign.
He won.

PICS!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I say somebody sets a nice trap.

1.  Find an abandoned house in a neighborhood adjacent to yours.
2.  Place an illuminated Bush/Cheney sign in the yard in said property.
3.  Camp out just down the street, maybe in the woods, somewhere with cover.
4.  Gonna need a dirtbike.
5.  Wait for the little liberal fucker to drive up in his Peoples' Wagon Jetta and approach the sign...Get on that dirtibke!
6.  Wait for him to pull the sign...Kick start the dirtbike...and
7.  Approach the dude like a BAT OUT OF HELL!!
8.  Give the little faggot an ass-whooping worthy of a story for DU, but not enough for the emergency room.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#13]
how about we just declare open season on 'em and shoot on sight!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
how about we just declare open season on 'em and shoot on sight!

I'd use a .22 just for the insult value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top