Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 7:38:00 AM EDT
This dumb monkey bitch was quoted as saying, "I don't think Laura Bush has ever had a real job since she has been grown up".

What a fucking moron, I guess she missed the part where she was a school teacher and librarian before she married the President.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#1]
or the part about being a housewife and raising 2 children.  she just alienated half the women in this country.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#2]
And don't forget the fact that she keeps her halloween costume on year round.  Jesus, it ought to be ILLEGAL to elect a man with a wife that ugly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This dumb monkey bitch was quoted as saying, "I don't think Laura Bush has ever had a real job since she has been grown up".

I know she (it) has some sort of accent, but whenever I see her words in print I always hear that Hungarian Zsa Zsa Gabor accent.   Just add the word, "Dahling" to the end of everything she says.  Cracks me the F up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:43:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What a fucking moron, I guess she missed the part where she was a school teacher and librarian before she married the President.

Taken in the context of the question the quote is not all that bad, as she even says she doesn't know the first lady or that much about her. So stop yer damn bitching and stop acting like fuckin' libs and taking shit out of context and than bitching like a little fucking shchool girl about it. For fucks sake guys grow the fuck up!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:43:48 AM EDT
[#5]
And what job has ThereZa had?  Spending her dead husbands money?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Someone needs to buy this woman some kneepads so she can get a clue....

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Someone needs to buy this woman some kneepads so she can get a clue....

Sgtar15

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Thereza ran her own piggy farm.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taken in the context of the question the quote is not all that bad, as she even says she doesn't know the first lady or that much about her. So stop yer damn bitching and stop acting like fuckin' libs and taking shit out of context and than bitching like a little fucking shchool girl about it. For fucks sake guys grow the fuck up!

The fact that she misrepresented the first lady's record is typical of her moronic and off the cuff behavior. There was no mention of context on the news report I watched, maybe you have a link?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Anybody but Teresa!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Thereza ran her own piggy farm.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#13]
There should be a mic in front of her piehole at every second......with a reporter asking her leading questions about mainstream groups.

The woman is a whack job.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The fact that she misrepresented the first lady's record is typical of her moronic and off the cuff behavior. There was no mention of context on the news report I watched, maybe you have a link?

And the fact that she admitted not knowing much about the First lady, She didn't have good info, OMG just like the President misrepresented why we went into Iraq, but wait thats right, he didn't really because the information he had was bad to begin with. True she could ahve not said anything, but she was doing an interview. So big fucking shit. Worry about her assfuck husband winning the election, not what this stupid ass lady says.

and no I don't have a link but somone posted a link with a transcript of the interview yesterday, so do a search for it.

If it helps the question she was responding to had to do with the first lady working a job while living in the white house. So regardless of if Laura Bush held a job before GW became Pres, she ain't now, is she.

Why don't we keep the wives out of the politics, I mean we all know Laura is better all around than Mrs. sKerry is.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#15]

If it helps the question she was responding to had to do with the first lady working a job while living in the white house. So regardless of if Laura Bush held a job before GW became Pres, she ain't now, is she.

She said, "since she's been grown up", I think Laura bush has been "grown up" since she has been in the white house, don't you?

Why don't we keep the wives out of the politics, I mean we all know Laura is better all around than Mrs. sKerry is.

Good point, Theresa shouldn't say shit about Laura ever, she can't hold a candle to Mrs. Bush. She said it, I quoted it, get over it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#16]

I know she (it) has some sort of accent, but whenever I see her words in print I always hear that Hungarian Zsa Zsa Gabor accent.   Just add the word, "Dahling" to the end of everything she says.  Cracks me the F up.

isn't she french
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#17]

"I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children. As someone who has been both a full time mom and full time in workforce, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

apology

but, but, she apologized.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And don't forget the fact that she keeps her halloween costume on year round.  Jesus, it ought to be ILLEGAL to elect a man with a wife that ugly.

I'm with you on that one!

I can't imagine 4 years of having to look at Mama Ketchup!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#19]
First:

Quoted:

Then:

Quoted:
"I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children. As someone who has been both a full time mom and full time in workforce, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

Apparently, flip-flopping either runs in the family or is [shudder]  sexually transmitted.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I *relish* her discomfort and exposure as the truly paper-thin, annoying, self-centered, she-devil that she is.

She's a walking jukebox of supercilious, one hit wonders.

Tuh-RAY-za ---->  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top