Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2005 1:43:18 PM EDT
LOL!
...concerning Bolton's appointment to the UN.

Quote:
Once again the United States says "FaCK YOU" to the rest of the world, No wonder they all hate us  

Quote:
his particular appointment will bite BushCo in the ass. This is perhaps the WORST appointment EVER, and I predict this one will really stick in the craw of the general public, hell, in the world. This is the epitome of bad judgment, and there has been much material provided by BushCo in that regard. The audacity of bypassing the Senate is breathtaking.  

Quote:
Does anyone still doubt that we're living under a dictatorship?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Why you guys go over there is beyond me.  

When I want to know what they are thinking, I just imagine the polar opposite of every ideal I hold true.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard today that Clinton made something like 30 recess appointments.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote:
The audacity of bypassing the Senate is breathtaking.  

Quote:

Quote:
Here Comes WWIII. Bank on it. The shit will hit the fan now....  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

President Bush: 106 recess appointments, including Bolton, mostly to minor posts.

President Clinton: 140 recess appointments over two terms.:

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]

There's a meltdown in progress at the DU...

ANOTHER one?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Saying "There's a meltdown in progress at the DU"  today is like saying the sun is up today.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a meltdown there every hour.  If I use the wrong type of insulation in my home improvement project it could trigger a DU Meltdown.  Criminal gets punished...... DU Meltdown.   Bush continues to draw air today.... DU Meltdown.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/01/AR2005080100476_pf.html

Ronaldus Maximus did 243
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#9]
What's great is that if you point out that all presidents make many such appointments and there's nothing strange or wrong about it, you will surely be banned!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
LOL!

Quote:
Once again the United States says "FaCK YOU" to the rest of the world, No wonder they all hate us  

Quote:
his particular appointment will bite BushCo in the ass. This is perhaps the WORST appointment EVER, and I predict this one will really stick in the craw of the general public, hell, in the world. This is the epitome of bad judgment, and there has been much material provided by BushCo in that regard. The audacity of bypassing the Senate is breathtaking.  

Quote:

I love the one about dictatorship. This administration is pro second ammendmanet. What dictator lets his subjects remain armed? Its the other way around and they dont even see it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quote:

Those idiots can't even spell "Fuck" correctly.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#12]
 DU melt downs are great!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quick....send in the Whaaaaaaambulance!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I see it's becoming a pretty common occurrence over there.

Couldn't happen to better people.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love the one about dictatorship. This administration is pro second ammendmanet. What dictator lets his subjects remain armed? Its the other way around and they dont even see it.

Bush isn't THAT pro 2nd admen. Better than clinton, gore, or kerry....YES!

Someone pls post that pic of Bush flipping off the camera! "This one's for the United Nation!".
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#16]
At the root of the DU maelstrom is their misconception that the UN actually does anything. I could NOT care less who the President appoints to be the UN representative. He can nominate his Dad's dog, for all I care. It's a meaningless post in a completely meaningless organization.

The DUmmies seem to "feel" that the UN is going to solve all the world's ills - one "tersely worded statement" at a time.

Fack [sic] the liberal crybabies.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If they really think it's SHTF, I think I'll leave a link to the Survival Forum?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#18]

If they really think it's SHTF, I think I'll leave a link to the Survival Forum?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

foxnews just said 140 something over both terms for clit-ton.
77 for bush 1
200something for regan over both terms
I think 140something for bush 2 so far
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Actually, Clinton made 140 recess appointments.  George W Bush has made 106 so far.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Much more than that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:22:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm glad he rammed Bolton down their throats.

The fact they are freaking out is proof positive it was a great idea.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#24]
fackem if they can't take a joke!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh no! It's the end of the world as we know it!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#26]
When Bolton was Undersceretary of State for Arms Control, he single handedly shut down the UN and IANSA's attempts to backdoor England/Australia style gun regulation on the United States by refusing to agree to key points of the 2001 UN Programme of Action on Small Arms and Light Weapons.

That's all I need to know about the man to put my full support behind him.

So fuck the rest of the world, fuck the UN and double fuck the DU! Let them meltdown, the DU'ers are the only ones who take DU'ers seriously.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

But I feel fine...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#28]
As long as there is a Christian AND/OR Conservative left alive on planet earth, they are in a constant state of meltdown.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh no! It's the end of the world as we THEY know it!

But I feel fine GREAT...

NOW it's right!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I'm glad he rammed Bolton down their throats.

The fact they are freaking out is proof positive it was a great idea.

Ayup.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Shouldn't those FUCKTARDS over at DU been turned over to our side by now via the "Stockholm syndrome"

LOL
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I like Bolt-ons. They make wimmins hotter!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Shouldn't those FUCKTARDS over at DU been turned over to our side by now via the "Stockholm syndrome"

LOL

How? They have no contact with us. They don't allow it.

Cowards!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quote:

Of course, none of those liberal ferries own guns so they're really gonna be screwed!  They'll try and peace-love-and-happiness their way into changing the world
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
When Bolton was Undersceretary of State for Arms Control, he single handedly shut down the UN and IANSA's attempts to backdoor England/Australia style gun regulation on the United States by refusing to agree to key points of the 2001 UN Programme of Action on Small Arms and Light Weapons.

That's all I need to know about the man to put my full support behind him.

So fuck the rest of the world, fuck the UN and double fuck the DU! Let them meltdown, the DU'ers are the only ones who take DU'ers seriously.

That's all I needed to know too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh please Lord let those dirty hippies try to overthrow the government...with their hacky sacks and hemp made bookbags...oh please God let this happen
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#38]
I glance over there when I need cheering up, I get cheered up when I notice that there are only about 40 regular posters, and when I subtract the trolls (Not anybody we know of course ahemm) I figure that there are only about 20 of those hardcore losers.

That's even fewer than the hardcore losers we have here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#39]
DAMN I love how Dubya annoys the liberals!  Every day it's something new!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#40]

There's a meltdown in progress at the DU...

Good. Maybe they will start passing the KOOLADE around and have a mass suicide protest.

GW used the laws of his office to trump the liberals. There was nothing underhanded about it. I hope every liberal on the hill had a mini stroke over it. Now, if we can just get GW to declare war on Mexico, we will be good to go........
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
At the root of the DU maelstrom is their misconception that the UN actually does anything. I could NOT care less who the President appoints to be the UN representative. He can nominate his Dad's dog, for all I care. It's a meaningless post in a completely meaningless organization.

The DUmmies seem to "feel" that the UN is going to solve all the world's ills - one "tersely worded statement" at a time.

Fack [sic] the liberal crybabies.

Soldier: Poi ta? [Kim turns to face him] Pa chin! Peya Hans Brix poge tode ka. ["Sir, Hans Blix is here from the United Nations"]
Kim: Hans Brix? Aww no! Oh, herro. great to see you again, Hans.
Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, and your guards won't let me in to certain areas.
Kim: Hans Hans Hans, we've been through this a dozen times! I don't have any weapons of mass destruction, okay Hans?
Blix: Then let me look around so I can ease the UN's collective mind.
Kim: Hans you're breakin' my balls here, Hans, you're breakin' my balls!
Blix: I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you! Let' me see your whole palace, or else!
Kim: Or erse, what?
Blix: Or else we will be very, very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry wie are.

Yes, those letters accomplish a lot.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Hannity just said 140 recess appointments by Heir Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Why do you guys care so much about what the other side thinks? I mean all you do is call them names so they hate you more.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Does the rest of the world really even care who Bush appoints?What the fuck does the UN do anyway
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Quick....send in the Whaaaaaaambulance!

(Driver) Sorry we were so late sir, there was a meltdown at the DU!!!

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quote:

Of course, none of those liberal ferries own guns so they're really gonna be screwed!  They'll try and peace-love-and-happiness their way into changing the world

Somewhere in Seattle, smelly hippies are working late into the night, up-armoring their Segways and Beetles...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

And I feel fine.

*shrug*
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But I feel fine...

Damn you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quote:

Somewhere in Seattle, smelly hippies are working late into the night, up-armoring their Segways and Beetles...

Every time I think of hippie survivalists I think of those guys from that episode of P&T Bullshit that were out in the woods learning how to chuck sticks at animals to hunt.... Just buy a damn gun already
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:41:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quote:

Somehow I get this mental picture of a wounded Segway whap whap whapping a hippie around in circles
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top