Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/22/2005 12:47:00 AM EDT
As of 1900 tonight, there is a cat living here. Indefinitely. This is very much against the rules. Not that we care.

That is all.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:01:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
As of 1900 tonight, there is a cat living here. Indefinitely. This is very much against the rules. Not that we care.

That is all.

Well ..... at least now you can say you got some pussy .

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:08:06 AM EDT
That is all?

Sure sounds like there's a lot more to the story...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:11:59 AM EDT
Well......

We tried (four of us) to give it a bath. She's kind of dirty. Ever see a cat take a bath? Neither have I. And no, it wasnt the brightest idea we've ever had

So my roomies are eating hotdogs and drinking beer, and petting the cat. We got some canned food earlier. The room smells like cat food. Tuna. So we got some dirty pussy hidden in our room and now it smells like tuna.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:35:04 AM EDT

Well......

We tried (four of us) to give it a bath. She's kind of dirty. Ever see a cat take a bath? Neither have I. And no, it wasnt the brightest idea we've ever had

So my roomies are eating hotdogs and drinking beer, and petting the cat. We got some canned food earlier. The room smells like cat food. Tuna. So we got some dirty pussy hidden in our room and now it smells like tuna.

I like cats, here's a step by step instruction on bathing a cat.

1. Get some welding gloves, grab the cat, try to bathe......

2. Then try to catch the cat......

3. Try to bathe the cat.......

4. Then try to catch the cat....

Repeat process...

Update us in about 3 days...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:07:10 AM EDT
Sounds like you have a new pet. Enjoy.

Just remember Sarge and his deep love for felines as you pet and care for your new friend. Make him proud.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:03:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:So we got some dirty pussy hidden in our room and now it smells like tuna.

Isn't this redundant?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:04:50 AM EDT

DRAW DOWN®!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:07:39 AM EDT
What did you name your pussy ?
May I suggest silky
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:23:26 AM EDT
Cats are cool. Just hold them down and lather them up in the tub, then use a bucket to rinse them off. I bathe all my cats, they get use to it.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:34:45 AM EDT
At least it's not a CAT 5 in your living room!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:40:15 AM EDT

Wait until that cat food runs it's course. Your room won't be smelling like Tuna anymore!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:41:26 AM EDT

IMO
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:25:16 AM EDT
What cat?

I know nothing about no cat
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:27:53 AM EDT
Sometimes the loud sound of the water coming out of the pipes into the tub scares them more than the water itself.
Try filling a pitcher with warm water and using that instead of water straight out of the faucet.
Start by petting, then pet with wet hands and add water ‘til the cat (hopefully) accepts being wet.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:32:05 AM EDT
There's a trick to bathing a cat, you have to have a good hold of their front legs. You can hold their front legs with one hand and use your other hand to scrub and rinse the cat. Put your index finger between the cats paws and and hold firmly (but not too tight) with your fingers kind of creating handcuffs of your fingers. Use a sink instead of a bathtub to bathe the cat, it is nuch easier to hold the cat in the sink then bending over the tub. Make sure you rinse the cat well, especially if you use a flea shampoo. Any residue left on the cat could make it sick. Keep it warm for awhile after you are done. Cats have a thick undercoat, which takes awhile to dry. They can catch a chill pretty easy while this undercoat is damp.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:49:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:56:27 AM EDT
...recommended bathing procedure for the cat:

open lid to shitter
squeeze in half a bottle of shampoo
using welding gloves, a motorcycle helmet, and a kevlar vest, pick cat up and drop it in shitter
slam lid shut
flush once to wash
flush once more to rinse
open lid with long stick and stand back
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:08:46 AM EDT
Dont bathe it unless you want scratched up arms. Even more so if it is a stray, they are vicious on the attack. Let it get "civilised" then it will clean itself up. I've had a few ditry cats show up in my lifetime. Once they become house cats they will clean up normally. cats spend like 20% of the day cleaning themselves.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:10:57 AM EDT

That is all.

Draw down on it!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:15:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By lokt:

open lid to shitter
using welding gloves, a motorcycle helmet, and a kevlar vest, pick cat up and drop it in shitter
slam lid shut
flush once to wash
flush once more to rinse

No, no, no...

like this:

How to bathe the cat

• Thoroughly clean the toilet.
  • Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids lifted.

• Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

• In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

• Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I found to be quite effective.

• Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

• Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.

• The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,
    The Dog

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:52:17 AM EDT
    I have Glock, silenced .22 Cz kadet, ak103 and over 1000 rounds of ammo in brown box that "explosives" label on the side. in my dorm room. No biggie. Only limitation is that you cant have over 20 thousand rounds/room.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:57:26 AM EDT
    enjoy the little bastard.

Leash train him and take over for me now that mine is gone.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:02:29 AM EDT
    [Last Edit: 9/22/2005 10:03:24 AM EDT by jcp84]

Originally Posted By napalm:

Originally Posted By lokt:

open lid to shitter
    slam lid shut
    flush once to wash
    flush once more to rinse

No, no, no...

like this:

How to bathe the cat

• Thoroughly clean the toilet.
  • Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids lifted.

• Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

• In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

• Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I found to be quite effective.

• Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

• Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.

• The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,
    The Dog

I need to stop bringing my laptop to class. I had to try not to laugh out loud at that one.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:58:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 8balls:
    I have Glock, silenced .22 Cz kadet, ak103 and over 1000 rounds of ammo in brown box that "explosives" label on the side. in my dorm room. No biggie. Only limitation is that you cant have over 20 thousand rounds/room.

Thats really, really cool. We cant even have a knife over 3 inches.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:01:22 AM EDT
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:14:42 AM EDT

I can't have anything, even a bb gun, and I go to college in america
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:25:37 AM EDT
    Giving a cat a bath is easy. The hard part is not killing it when you strike hard enough to keep it knocked out the whole time it is in the bath.

Scott
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:36:19 AM EDT
    Where are you going to school?

Try wrapping the cat up in a towel first, and then getting the towel wet.

My cat really doesn't cause a fuss, just whines. Make sure you use BABY shampoo. The kind that doesn't hurt when it gets in the eyes.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:00:46 PM EDT
    Also remember that a cat's body temperature is about 3-4 degrees warmer than your own. Water that seems tepid to you is going to feel a bit chilly to him.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:40:51 PM EDT
    [Last Edit: 9/22/2005 12:45:54 PM EDT by akethan]
    Cats are almost as cool as dogs.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:49:03 PM EDT
    [Last Edit: 9/22/2005 12:50:23 PM EDT by 1GUNRUNNER]
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:53:08 PM EDT
    [Last Edit: 9/22/2005 12:55:50 PM EDT by kindstranger]

Well......

Easy, shower stall with a glass door.... and it IS a damn sight!

You don't even have to do any work. Stick the cat in and it will take off like a washer on spin cycle. The pussy will be CLEAN!
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:12:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ASUsax:

Gonzaga. I have a brother at ASU, however.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:30:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:

I can CCW on my campus. I have friends who have brought in AR barrels to permanently attach flash hiders, made gun parts in class...it's great. (I'm in a machine tech program)

Your school must suck. I bet you go to a four-year university full of liberals.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:33:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Handsome_Rob:

Well......

I like cats, here's a step by step instruction on bathing a cat.

1. Get some welding gloves, grab the cat, try to bathe......

2. Then try to catch the cat......

3. Try to bathe the cat.......

Then patch yourself up.

4. Then try to catch the cat....

Repeat process...

Then add fresh bandages

Update us in about 3 days...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:52:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ASUsax:

Gonzaga. I have a brother at ASU, however.

Gonzaga Nice... I quite a few friends going there. Enjoy it so far?
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:53:14 PM EDT
    Yeah, I like it here. Know any good looking girls going here?
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:24:14 PM EDT
    Haha I might know a few. Most of them are UW or WSU however.
    Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:27:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:

You think thats bad. Currently the regulations for our barracks is you can't have any knife over 3inches in your room. The only exception is a knife no longer then 7in attached to your LCE/LBV. These are the rules for those training to be US Army Special Forces.. Of course you couldn't have any type of other weapons, paintball guns etc. I'm not sure if ammo is allowed but if they saw it I'm sure they would give you plenty of crap. They like to come do barracks inspections at 4am and complain that you have trash in your trash can at 4am.. Hmm I wonder why. Pretty fucking rediculous.
    Top Top