Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 8:19:57 PM EDT
Jeez... A couple of weeks ago it was like 31 Users and 2 guests at this time of night.  Whats with the sudden interest?  

Smalls

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Am here at some point every day, although I may not be signed in unless I am posting.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Its the FBI, DOJ, CIA, ATF etc, looking for right-wing militia extremists & wanna be's, so watch out what you say, because it can be used against you in a court of law.

JUST KIDDING!
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It's HCI, Sarah Brady, Diane Feinstein, et.al., standing at the door WANTING to knock and join the party.

They're just too bashful[:I]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
106 brave souls who DARE to "rage against the machine" (Sorry, I couldn't resist, although I'm sure somebody's going to misinterpret the reference...) and register themselves, and 306 or so anonymous guests who are just TOO chicken to jump in and join the fray!

"STRAP YOURSELF IN AND FEEL THE "G's"!!!"
- --Homer Simpson
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
This is also about the last place on the 'Net where men can be men, not be self-conscious about it- and the women here are glad of it!

(I think....)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top