Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 6:25:54 AM EDT
Anyone remember that nutjob from the move Demolition Man, that was responsible for turning everyone into a wuss?  His name was Dr. Cocteau I think.  No more guns, no more music of any kind except for freaking commercials.  NO SEX.  Everyone was nice and politically correct.

That's what we're looking at if the libs keep getting their way.  Mascots are getting their pistols taken away, certain teams have to change their mascot so as not to offend certain ethnic groups, people are protesting on the president's front yard to protest the war, and so on and so forth.

Way too many things to list em all.  Are we as responsible gun owner's, and free thinking Americans fighting a losing battle?  I'm not about to give up the fight, but are we doomed to be listening to Taco Bell commercials on the radio as #1 hits?  Well, not exactly that, but I think you know what I mean.  

What needs to happen to make people see what the world is becoming?  It seems like we're the only ones with our eyes open!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Liberalism at work.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:06:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What needs to happen to make people see what the world is becoming?  It seems like we're the only ones with our eyes open!

SIT DOWN!   SHUT UP!   ENJOY THE RIDE!

Basically, we are headed that direction..........and the sheeple like it...........mostly
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#4]
There will always be MEN in this world no matter how hard they try to wussify the males.  The Alfa Males will just have that much more power.  The problem is that the tools that the Alfa's use like guns and rough 'play' are being removed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top