Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 2:19:40 AM EDT
I was browsing through Guns Magazine and came across this ad.  Interesting looking bullet, I thought I would post this link so ya'll could see.

[url]http://www.extremeshockusa.com/pages/welcome.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:33:42 AM EDT
[#1]
^^
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Yawn
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Y'all reckon they load for this gun?
[url]http://www.cheyennetactical.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Instead of ad statements, I would like balistic info. and tests conducted.

Tried the R&D section, but it's still under construction.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:06:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm buying. Only because they will triple in value as soon as some Lib. tacks a rider on an Anti-Terrorism bill that would ban them. Remember Black Talons and Black Rhinos. They weren't really that great but they got banned damned fast.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Damned Website says $2995 per 100 Rounds. They must mean $29.95. That is expensive though their 500 Round Price is More Reasnable.

But, I went all the way to Chekout and it still said $2995. I am not going to let some computer error put a $2995 charge on my Card for a $30 box of ammo.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys, don't joke around with this stuff! This is "Ny-Trilium" for crying out loud. This is the MOST advanced composite out there. I remember back in ot-dickety-six the commienazis developed this stuff. I think I saw something about it on Operah.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damned Website says $2995 per 100 Rounds. They must mean $29.95. That is expensive though their 500 Round Price is More Reasnable.

But, I went all the way to Chekout and it still said $2995. I am not going to let some computer error put a $2995 charge on my Card for a $30 box of ammo.
View Quote

And I guess the caliber is random...
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm buying. Only because they will triple in value as soon as some Lib. tacks a rider on an Anti-Terrorism bill that would ban them. Remember Black Talons and Black Rhinos. They weren't really that great but they got banned damned fast.
View Quote

They were never "banned"  Winchester pulled the Black Talon voluntarily because they got so much bad press.  The "Black Rhino" round was a bunch of promotional hype from some small-dicked asshole who thought he'd take advantage of all the anti-"Black Talon" press by announcing his company's "new, now even more deadly" round -- and then he had to backpedal furiously when both the left-liberal media AND outraged gun owners told him to shove them up deep. . . .
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#10]
100 rounds  $2995  
500 Round  $5595  

Okay...did I miss something  or is this crap actually $2995 for 100 rounds and $5595 for 500 rounds.....are we shooting gold...or did they just forget the .  ??

Also...I like this on most of the links

Site under construction... check back soon! Production quantities of this incredible ammuntion will be available after 12/1/01

Is this shit even for real?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

They were never "banned"  Winchester pulled the Black Talon voluntarily because they got so much bad press.  The "Black Rhino" round was a bunch of promotional hype from some small-dicked asshole who thought he'd take advantage of all the anti-"Black Talon" press by announcing his company's "new, now even more deadly" round -- and then he had to backpedal furiously when both the left-liberal media AND outraged gun owners told him to shove them up deep. . . .
View Quote
and then they changed the name to fail safe I think but I don't want to open the safe and find out, I have 2 boxes of the fail safes in 300win mag
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:37:33 AM EDT
[#12]
If I am not mistaken these are made by the same developer of the Hydra Shok round.  He also made the Quik Shok round.  I remember taking notes on him and his new rounds, several years ago from a Guns and Ammo article.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:00:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top