Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 6:44:42 PM EDT
There will come a time, soon but not too soon, when we will have had enough. Those whom have tried to oppress us and deny us our rights will find themselves at a disadvantage.

Men will take up arms, and become the men who were our forefathers, and once again bring to our great nation Freedom, and Justice, and Patriotism.

And those who have surrendered their minds and wills will be vanquished. Those who will not stand for themselves, who will cower and pray to their false idols of those in positions of power that men hath created, will be slaughtered and cast aside as detritus.

And those who have accepted personal responsibility and accountability will reign.

When God speaks to man again, he will speak through the barrels of our weapons. Those holding the weapons will be the righteous, and those without weapons will be the forgotten whom have lived their lives in vain, serving masters born in their own minds.

Deprive not a man of his arms, for he will fall victim to Satan, and his life will be nought. When a man can not protect himself from Satan, he will become a minion of Satan, and his soul will be forever lost.

When the time comes for those of us to rise against the Great Evil, let them know that you too speak through the barrel of your weapons, and you speak the word of GovtThug.

For my word is BLAM! And I will repeat it until my enemies are vanquished, and men are once again the masters of their own destiny.

I wish you peace, yet I prepare for war.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You fear my words. YOU FEAR MY WORDS! My words are the things you feel in your heart, yet are afraid to speak! I have spoken them for you! You are afraid to speak, for fear of your government!

You have become that which you most despise. Someday, your children will become the men you should have been. They will carry your shame, but they will triumph despite it!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I suspect that we will die the death of a thousnad cuts, and freedom will die not with a bang, but a whimper.  I fear that no one will fight, that the incremental attack will ultimately win the war, without a battle, for the other side.
 I kknow that I plan to fight when the time comes.  I also know that I will probably fight alone.  So be it.  In God's mercy, I hope to die standing up............
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#3]
No single person can hope to win the war.
We only have a chance if we stand togeather.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Whoa..this is heavy stuff.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
When you find the reasons and rote by which you will die, then you are already dead. When you find the methods and the madness in the way you will cause your enemies to die, then you have brought freedom to yourself and your fellow man!

LET THE REVOLUTION BE BORN!

(spelling)
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
ditto.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I suspect that we will die the death of a thousnad cuts, and freedom will die not with a bang, but a whimper.  I fear that no one will fight, that the incremental attack will ultimately win the war, without a battle, for the other side.
 I kknow that I plan to fight when the time comes.  I also know that I will probably fight alone.  So be it.  In God's mercy, I hope to die standing up............
View Quote

You wont be alone. You can count on that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

...freedom will not die with a bang...
View Quote

Yes it will, if the bang comes from the wrong side.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Whoah, calm down Ted Kazinski. Wait till China comes into more power and attacks us. Once the country remembers what is immportant the true leaders of this country will emerge. I don't want to hear about you, a van, some fertilizer, and a federal building on the news. The people who start wars are aggresors, the people who die for the cause are marters, the people who lead others out on top are Heroes. People act too soon are the local news.  Choose your place!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
fiyerbird,

People who start wars are Patriots, the people who die for the cause are forgotten, the people who lead others out on top are blamed for the failures of others. People who act too soon are the terrorists. Choose your place!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#11]
fiyerbird,

You have forgotten one group. The Victorious. We will write the history. No matter what horrors we may instigate, we can make honor arise from atrocity.

Or maybe you believe your high school history books.

You will not hear about me. You will hear about those more courageous than me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I focus on the facts.

The army is under Govn't Control.
-while I respect all GI's I can't convince them all to take my orders.

The army has more available Men, Technology, and Firepower than any domestic group can amass before being put down by.......? the Govn't.

Something has to happen on our own soil to give the Rosie Odonell's of this country a swift spiritual kick to the head.

Then we put our plans into action.

I assume you have spent time on writing things down and forming a plan of attack for when TSHTF. Other wise you are just ranting in a forum. E-Mail me and we can talk about plans. I have a network of about 12 different Planners. It is fun to hear other ideas and incorporate good points from those into yours.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey guys I just read the label on the bottle it reads "DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHEN TAKING THIS MEDICATION"[BD]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Dammit, I always use a smooth wiskey to wash down the little blue pills.    

But seriously it is fun to look at maps of your local city and get some Ideas. Didn't you ever play RISK, It is like setting up a Risk Game and going over a few scenarios. I guess I am just wierd. I always learn how to fend for my self. Some people say learning to spear fish was useless living here in oceanless Utah, but it WAS fun! And you never know!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#15]
You speak of my medication, and I see you are an instrument of the totality. I will no longer converse in this medium.

ALL THOSE WHO ARE AWARE! INSTITUTE THE SIXTH PROTOCOL OF OCCUPATION!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Paspecops, You won't be alone, trust me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#18]
......only wear the foil hat of concealment if you want to shake the trail of the infared satilites so you can get away with not taking the medication. But don't let the white-coats see hide the meds or they will take away the internet from the whole intensive ward for a whole week, speaking of work is it cold in here I think they keep it cold in here to slow down our reactions so that we are not aware of them taking our things when we are trying to sleep. Anyway I am not going to be here forever I have aa make shift lock pick set made out of tounge depressors and needles I got when they left the door to the storage room open so .... so ......ahhh here they come.. the white coats... they must have an uplink to the observation room so that they can see what I'm typi
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Paspecops, You won't be alone, trust me.
View Quote

Why not?  Tim McVeigh got no support afterwards.

Europe and Russia have thousands of buried arms caches whose owners waited for the right time, right up to when the Stasi/NKVD/Gestapo/whatever came to haul them off to the camps.

Same deal here, talk is cheap.  Boiling the frog slowly works just fine. [grenade]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#20]
People care not for their freedom, much less their nation. "Bread and Circuses! Bread and Circuses!" is what will heard from the cheering masses of sheeple filling to capacity the colleseums of apathy and materialism.

They will scream for the deaths of those who dared to disrupt their only purposes in life: to see the new episodes of The Sopranos and Survivor.

Then the mighty chains, called the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which had over the centuries bound the beast called Government, will irrevocably shatter releasing the behemoth on rampage of tyrannical bloodlust. With massive claws, it will sadistically tear assunder the Amendments one by one.

As the once great documents of freedom lie mortally wounded on the crimson soaked ground,
the beast will raise it's massive head and roar in victory while the sheeple explode into joyous celebrations welcoming in the "New Age".

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Who is to say what will be or what shall pass us by?

If there is a fight then the answer is no my friends.................we will not be alone.

We are many but we are but a few if we do not stick together.

Based solely upon logistics we are beaten so we must have something more.

Heart, one might say, is the right place to start, but what then do you do after that?

I for one will not submit.

I will not compromise with, surrender to, accept, tolerate or ignore the path the flock has taken.

Imbro is right.................apathy has primed the masses for our deletion.

Hedonism reigns and level thinking is abhored.

I will lay down my property and my life for what I know is true and upright.

How do we truly begin?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Blahblahblahblahblah.Either you is or you isn't.We will see.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#23]
why do people insist on talking like they are in the civil war when the speak of revolution. Tell me that doesn't set you apart from the people that you need to win a war. It is 2001, see eye to eye with the people who you intend to "save." Talk and present your self in a manor that doesn't make our kind look like the weirdo's that must be feared. If you want to have some effect watch C-span and base your dialog style off of a Presidential speech. Grow Up.  Pony up to the bar and do it for real, the more odd you sound doesn't make you more of a patriot!  *rant mode off**]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Imbro, you are so much on the mark, and have this mess well thought out.  Shame that you live in another state.  We have much to discuss.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#25]
GovtThug, yo, dude, WTF are you on? Can you sell me some? [;)]. Now, from your early posts you were either a posuer, or JBT Troller looking to rile up us "gun nuts" to send you inventories and pictures of our guns. Now you are in the Prophet of the Apocolypse mode? Give me a fucking break, will ya? Now, distillled of the biblical rantings, your post makes perfect sense, guvmint is trying to bring "1984" up to date. But "Satan" and all that shit got nothing to do with it. It's just worthless mofos like you sucking on the guvmint tit want to get over on the rest of us. Your word is "BLAM"? Nah, your word is "BULLSHIT". And my reply is [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I've been gone a couple of days.  
It's good to be back...
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Imbrog once again you put to words the thoughs of many. Perhaps as revaltions if you believe state, that the bast will be destroyed in the end. In the process you will be a sheele for food or stand for your convictions. Your choice. I know mine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Actually, this post was intended to be humorous and poke a little fun at the way some people write on this board. I guess some people got it, and some got a bit bent out of shape. Lighten up!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Whoah, calm down Ted Kazinski. Wait till China comes into more power and attacks us. Once the country remembers what is immportant the true leaders of this country will emerge. I don't want to hear about you, a van, some fertilizer, and a federal building on the news. The people who start wars are aggresors, the people who die for the cause are marters, the people who lead others out on top are Heroes. People act too soon are the local news.  Choose your place!!!
View Quote

fiyerbird
   Did you know that what started the revelotion in this country? It was when the red coats came to get the guns and powder!!!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#30]
[b][blue][size=5]FREEDOM[/b][/blue][/size=5]

[%(]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#31]
What happened. Did we forget to take our prozac today?[:)>]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top