Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 12:53:12 PM EDT
phoenix.craigslist.org/hss/124420420.html

free house cleaning for females

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-01-11, 9:05AM MST

hi i am offering free house cleaning or other chores to ladies. all i ask is for you to let me do this in the nude as you watch. i expect nothing else in return. if you want someone else there to make you feel comfortable, that is ok with me. lets get that place clean.

this is in or around valley wide

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
where the hell is "valley wide"?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#2]
ive seen the same ad in the Portland OR section..........

wierdos.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Does that mean you are not interested in my services?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
where the hell is "valley wide"?

PHX
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet some fat chick calls him over to her house...

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to email for some pictures...

Eric  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Woody
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Sent : Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:12 PM
To : "[email protected]>
Subject : Re: Cleaning

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

sorry i don't

----- Original Message ----- From: "[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: Cleaning

My husband is away for a week and a neighbour and I were interested in your ad.  Do you have any pictures?

Ann F.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I hate cleaning, I wouldn't mind hiring him.

C'mon guys, if rolls were reversed and it was a chick...  she would be a popular lady on ar15.com

Stop saying "it's perverted" just to proove you aren't gay.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

C'mon guys, if rolls were reversed and it was a chick...  she would be a popular lady on ar15.com

Their are these things called double standards...

They need to be enforced....

That said...I admit to being a sexist pig...and I would enjoy having a good looking naked chick clean my house. I am a lesbian at heart
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

a) You wouldn't have to 'hire' him. His 'fee' is having you watch him cavort around your house naked with a feather duster.

b) I don't begrudge you having a naked man clean your house for free.

c) The problem is, he is probably some freaky mouth-breathing 350 pound schlub that lives in his Mommy's basement with his stuffed lamb collection. Hence the lack of pics. If he was some uber-stud he WOULD have pics available to any person that inquired about his services so he could show them off and be more likely to get the gig.

If the roles were reversed, it would be like one of us guys inviting Rosie O'Donnell over to clean our house in her birthday suit.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

This guy said in the nude...that means he's going to be dripping all over your house...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

a) You wouldn't have to 'hire' him. His 'fee' is having you watch him cavort around your house naked with a feather duster.

b) I don't begrudge you having a naked man clean your house for free.

c) The problem is, he is probably some freaky mouth-breathing 350 pound schlub that lives in his Mommy's basement with his stuffed lamb collection. Hence the lack of pics. If he was some uber-stud he WOULD have pics available to any person that inquired about his services so he could show them off and be more likely to get the gig.

If the roles were reversed, it would be like one of us guys inviting Rosie O'Donnell over to clean our house in her birthday suit.

lovely picture you paint there

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I have a way with words, Puddin'.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Dress up in drag and follow him around, occasionally hollering "It puts the lotion on!!!"
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Dress up in drag and follow him around, occasionally hollering "It puts the lotion on!!!"

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:56:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a way with puddin', Sweet Cheeks

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#18]
You think that is weird, check out some of the NYC personal adds.

OK, which one of you wrote this....

- I mean no one here seems to like a man who will treat you well, none of the women here are responsive to men who are handsome, intelligent, giving and loving so I’m trying something new. I can be a scum bag too, I can ignore you or when I do see you let you know that you’re just a bitch here for my pleasure.
I’m a little tired of taking women out on dates and get nothing in return, and I’m not talking about sex, no I’m talking about a little return gratitude, how about thank you after I walk you to your door, after I just dropped a buck and a half feeding your ass. Women here on C/L seem to be total losers, well the ones I have communicated with anyway... So here's a new spin, I’m only dating losers, women who love men who shit on them, women who are not attractive enough to date the wealthy mama's boys.
It also occurred to me recently how many women are in love with convicts. You know, men behind bars. Only a freaking loser would start communicating and fall in love with a convict in jail...LOL, think about that, with all the free men in the world they fall in love with a man in jail. Isn't that a freaking joke? OK I know many of these women have issues but it speaks volumes for women as a whole. So many women out there who never had fathers to teach them what having a man is about, so many women who are clueless about relationships. I should be a freaking therapist right... NO not really. I just have my own view from a man who is handsome, hard working and tired of all the women.... I call them leftovers, 35 and older, never married, the ones normal good looking educated WM don't want. So hey... write me, I’m sure if you’re a bitch who loves being treated like shit, I can fill your needs. If you reply without a photo it just gets deleted, so send pic's.
Oh and I’m sure to get lots of hate male from the educated WF's who Think they are to good for a fuc_ing real man, you know who you are, judgmental white high price whores who date spineless little asshole men who are nothing more than dollar signs to women like you, so go ahead write me your bullshit. But I’m holding out for the one WF out there who Loves a man like me who will treat her like shit and be happy about it.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

- I mean no one here seems to like a man who will treat you well, none of the women here are responsive to men who are handsome, intelligent, giving and loving so I’m trying something new. I can be a scum bag too, I can ignore you or when I do see you let you know that you’re just a bitch here for my pleasure.
I’m a little tired of taking women out on dates and get nothing in return, and I’m not talking about sex, no I’m talking about a little return gratitude, how about thank you after I walk you to your door, after I just dropped a buck and a half feeding your ass. Women here on C/L seem to be total losers, well the ones I have communicated with anyway... So here's a new spin, I’m only dating losers, women who love men who shit on them, women who are not attractive enough to date the wealthy mama's boys.
It also occurred to me recently how many women are in love with convicts. You know, men behind bars. Only a freaking loser would start communicating and fall in love with a convict in jail...LOL, think about that, with all the free men in the world they fall in love with a man in jail. Isn't that a freaking joke? OK I know many of these women have issues but it speaks volumes for women as a whole. So many women out there who never had fathers to teach them what having a man is about, so many women who are clueless about relationships. I should be a freaking therapist right... NO not really. I just have my own view from a man who is handsome, hard working and tired of all the women.... I call them leftovers, 35 and older, never married, the ones normal good looking educated WM don't want. So hey... write me, I’m sure if you’re a bitch who loves being treated like shit, I can fill your needs. If you reply without a photo it just gets deleted, so send pic's.
Oh and I’m sure to get lots of hate male from the educated WF's who Think they are to good for a fuc_ing real man, you know who you are, judgmental white high price whores who date spineless little asshole men who are nothing more than dollar signs to women like you, so go ahead write me your bullshit. But I’m holding out for the one WF out there who Loves a man like me who will treat her like shit and be happy about it.

[email protected]

wow, he's a real winner!  I'm so turned on right now, I think I have to change my wet panties.
(for those of you who don't know, that was SARCASM.  I want to be clear on that.)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a way with sweet cheeks covered in puddin', honey pie.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

[email protected]

Shear brilliance.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, that's enough.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:10:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, that's enough.

NO FAIR, MOM, he hit last....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top