Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 9:32:21 AM EDT
By now you’ve heard of Sultaana Freeman. Sultaana  is the Muslim convert in Florida who is refusing to remove her veil for a  driver’s license photo. So … do you want to see what she looks like?   Well … here you go. Sultaana with and without her veil!

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nHQB*DoAK84yfD34ZVHO3ma1CY4COnQr4WKOGyLrEnIvqrm4s4XjXkpPh9UhvyNjB[/img]

Wait a minute! Doesn’t that look like a mug shot on the  left? Why, yes! I think it is! I guess she was arrested!   Well, as a matter of fact she
was. It happened in 1997 in Decatur, Illinois,  which was after her conversion to Islam. She was arrested for battering a  foster child
(religion of peace, and all that). In 1999 she plead guilty  to felony-aggravated battery and was sentenced to 18 months probation.

By the way, since you’ve seen her face, you might as well know her real name. It’s Sandra Keller.

Ironic, isn’t it? If Sandra/Sultaana had  just gone along with the program and allowed her face to be photographed it  wouldn’t now be plastered all
over the Internet. And so it goes.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
She is aesthetically challenged.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya gotta love that cosmic irony!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if she resisted getting her mugshot taken on religious grounds?  Here is another option too.  Since drivers license photos are taken digitally now (at least in TN and most states I know of), they could just put her mug shot on the license.  That way she wouldn't have to worry about her picture being taken again without her veil.  Problem solved.  There is a simple cure for this.  I have a right to keep and bear arms.  Flying is a priveledge.  I can not bear arms on an aircraft.  She has a right to her religious beliefs.  Driving is a priveledge.  Take the veil off for the picture or don't get a license.  End of story, no problem.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh God! Put the veil back on!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd hit it with or without the veil.[:D]
View Quote

That is F*CKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit it with or without the veil.[:D]
View Quote

That is F*CKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!
View Quote

I would have to say yes.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She was arrested for battering a  foster child
(religion of peace, and all that). In 1999 she plead guilty  to felony-aggravated battery and was sentenced to 18 months probation.
View Quote

Yeah, I'd hit it, too:
[brick]
[chair]
[stick]
[pound]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She is aesthetically challenged.

ARH
View Quote

Yea, but with that nose, she shouldn't have a problem with air intake.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Does she get virgins if she blows something up?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh God! Put the veil back on!
View Quote

you beat me to it! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#13]
The really fvcked up part is that the geniuses in FL originally gave her a DL with the hooded picture!!!! Then they changed their mind after 9.11
I thinks she's faking the whole islam angle. What type of a woman is so pathetically subservient that she wears a veila nad a hood and dresses in all black?????
Whoe the F wears all that black shit head to toe in [b][i]Florida[/b][/i]????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top