Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 10:15:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:18:32 AM EDT
What an idiot, on so many levels!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:19:04 AM EDT
That's messed up. If he wants to make a career out of tempting animals and cheating death, fine. But leave your 1-MONTH OLD SON out of it !!!!

Child Endangerment, plain and simple. Send his ass to jail !
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:33:37 AM EDT
All I can say is:

[img]http://cache.eonline.com/News/Photos/j/jackson.111902.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/01/02/crocodile.baby.ap/story.1.feed.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:42:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 223-Buckaroo:

Child Endangerment, plain and simple. Send his ass to jail !
View Quote

Screw that. Feed him to the Crocs.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:08:13 AM EDT
I really liked the guy until about 20 seconds ago.  SHITHEAD!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:35:56 AM EDT
Lighten up...

He's probably safer in that situation than any of us are in urban traffic.  It doesn't seem like the brightest thing to do, but I suspect he's in pretty good control of the situtation.  

How'd you like it if someone accused you of child endangerment because you took your children to a shooting facility!  (Oh the humanity!)
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:17:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
Lighten up...

He's probably safer in that situation than any of us are in urban traffic.  It doesn't seem like the brightest thing to do, but I suspect he's in pretty good control of the situtation.  

How'd you like it if someone accused you of child endangerment because you took your children to a shooting facility!  (Oh the humanity!)
View Quote

I hope this is sarcasm.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:48:02 PM EDT
And he had to do it with a Saltwater Crocodile too.(most dangerous animal in the world) I'm convinced salties, unlike other crocodilians, are truly evil. I read a news article the other month that convinced me of it where one attacked three teenages out in the middle of a swamp in aus and left the body there in the water. It waited for the kids by the tree they were hiding in and dangled the third boy's dead body to taunt them. That has convinced me they're evil. If one was intelligent enough to use the body to bait the other two. Was cruel and I think that animal knew it. Imagine what it'd do to stevie's kid.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:52:49 PM EDT
The crowd and his wife didn't seem to be bothered by it. [sarcasm]Hey! Give a 6 year old boy a rifle, make him a crack shot and watch him shoot school kids years later.[/sarcasm] That did happen but no one bothered to criticize the parents... [8)]
Top Top