Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 5:24:35 AM EDT
to come to Afghanistan. They are killing time and getting their forces in place. Jackson is an ass clown who really thinks he can do something over there. It will take him a couple weeks and meanwhile the Taliban is in place for the ass whoopin thats coming. Shit this pisses me off.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually, scuttle-butt says that Jackson INITIATED contact with the Taliban.

He wanted to find out more about that "77 virgins" thing for doing "Allah's work." Christianity doesn't offer NEAR as good perks.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:46:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Actually, scuttle-butt says that Jackson INITIATED contact with the Taliban.

He wanted to find out more about that "77 virgins" thing for doing "Allah's work." Christianity doesn't offer NEAR as good perks.

[}:D]

View Quote

Im not sure I agree with him initiating contact, but your other statement was hilarious.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:55:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It was a Rush Rumor about Jackson initiating contact. Heard it yesterday.

Also, I didn't mean to make light of your post. Jackson is somewhere between a useful idiot for the Taliban and a collaborator.

Of course, in the interests of fairness I should say that I have NEVER like the Rearend Jesse Jackass. (pardon my [strike]French[/strike] Afghanistani. )

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#4]
The Rev is trying to rehabilitate his reputation. It took a bit of a beating after he counseled Klinton on moral values and then knocked up the tootsie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top