BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2002 1:24:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#1]
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know LotBoy used to work on a ranch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#3]
That is even funnier than that degenerate "How do fat people wipe their asses" thread!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Very good! The entire office got a laugh out of it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I didn't know LotBoy used to work on a ranch.
View Quote

You are a Fluff Girl!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]
The real problem is when one of those flamboyant crusading gays gets hired.

At the old furniture store one of these was hired as the interior designer.  One of those guys who leers at other guys and generally created a very hostile work environment all by  himself.  His response was along the lines of "here I am, deal with me."  Of course, it was other people with their irrational phobias who were the problem.

He used to talk about his "spouse" and the whole gay scene in front of customers.  He used to talk on the phone loudly, again in front of customers, to Eric, his girl/boyfriend.  The sugary sweet talk to another guy was enough to make anyone ill.

He quit a year or so ago to work in SF.  Broke up with his girl/boyfriend and bought a lifetime membership in a gay sex club (they still exist?).

I used to think gays were just like us, now I can't say in a public forum what I think of them.        
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top