Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/3/2008 9:41:54 AM EDT
They want back home.
They want relief supplies.
So many are going home, no relief supplies can get through.  
The government will be blamed.
Obviously thousands of trucks full of water, mres, medical supplies, land clearing equipment, and other assorted stuff should be able to magically fucking float to the coast.

So here it is, since none of us can get down there because of all the cars, we're now staging at a Guard base in Central LA. Once all the retards are out of the way, THEN the stuff will get down there.  How many will starve or die of thirst first?  Despite the fact that it's no ones fault but their own, they'll blame the government.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:35:09 AM EDT
TBH i'm sick of all the BS they create. By "they" i mean the dumbasses that you're referring to. fucking idiots. i'm not gonna leave my home because a huge fucking hurricane is coming. wait! why am i not getting relief?? the hurrican is gone.. been gone for 30 minutes. my dog will starve. i cant see. when will my power be back on??

WHEN THEY CALL FOR AN EVACUATION, GTFO WHILE YOU CAN OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:38:32 AM EDT
Seems you cant satisfy some folks no matter how hard you try.

This may seem calous but fuck it.......

You know the possibilities of living where you do. Prepare for it a little better next time , or FUCKING MOVE ALREADY !!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:39:05 AM EDT
Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:40:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:40:54 AM EDT
Wow.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:41:50 AM EDT
I was wondering how/where you were..
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:41:52 AM EDT
I'm sad that New Orleans is still there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:42:43 AM EDT
You can't fix stupid.
Seems like those folks down there have a generational curse
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:43:27 AM EDT
Nutria + 10/22 = Solve your own fucking problems dirtbags.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:44:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 10:45:49 AM EDT by EPOCH96]
Heard a "nice" report on CNN radio while in the car this morning.  They were interviewing people currently staying in shelters after evac'n.  I got to listen to a guy bitterly complain for 45 seconds about how he hadn't had a shower in 2 days.

Yes, free housing...
Yes, free food...
Yes, even free healthcare checks due the redcross at the shelter...

And this guy was bitching about not being able to take a shower

Fucking let them go back
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:45:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Another_Dude:
Nutria + 10/22 = Solve your own fucking problems dirtbags.

Self-reliance isn't in their library.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:47:18 AM EDT
Boudreaux done got old and his childen dun put him in the old folks home near Beau Bridge, Louisiana where he dun met a lovely lady dat were from Texas.

Now Boudreaux being a fine upstanding Catholic, he didn't want to do nutin dat were aganst his religion, no. So he dun propose marriage.

Now both Boudreaux and Mable were in their 80's. Mable went and tole everyone at the Senior Citizens home the good news.

Irene, Mable's best friend tole her that since she was very wealthy and the person she was about to wed was, well to say the least not worth much and she should insist on a Prenuptial Agreement.

Mable was sitting on the porch swing with Boudreaux and she tole him she would marry him providing he would sign a prenuptial agreement. Boudreaux dun tole Mable "I'll sign agreement, you bet, 'cause I luv you so much."

Mable got out her pen and paper and started:

She said,  "I want to keep my house down in Texas with all the oil wells." He said, "That's fine with me. I'll keep my shak on the bayou."

She said, "I want to keep my Cadillac, BMW and Lexus." He said, "That's fine with me. I'll keep my pick 'em up truck.

She said, "I want to keep my yacht that is moored near my summer home in Padre Island, Texas." He said, "That's fine with me. I'll keep my pirogue on the bayou.

She said, "I want to keep all my jewelry." He said, "That's fine with me."

She said, "I want to have sex 6 times a week." He said, "Put me down for Fridays."
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:47:38 AM EDT
So are we classifying ALL the citizens that evacuated as "fucking stupid"?

Or just the welfare class that does this in every other major American city?

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:48:12 AM EDT
< my concerned face.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:49:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

Originally Posted By Swindle1984:
Fuck 'em.

+1000 go the fuck home, if you cannot be polite and respectful, don't come here next time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:51:59 AM EDT
suggestion:

how about moving your ass out of a coastal city which lies below sea level.

wtf, over.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:54:20 AM EDT
Can't the Highway Patrol clear the interstate of all civilian traffic when a convoy comes along?

Or, just shut the interstate down for civilian traffic, PERIOD?

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:57:21 AM EDT
Just send them gift cards!

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:04:33 AM EDT
I was reading one of my local forums this morning and one realy caught my interrest.  Someone wrote " I understand that an 18 month old child was taken to children's Hospital after riding with its mother for 14 hours on a bus from NO.  The child was dehydrated and was not fed for those 14 hours.  When questioned by a nurse, the mother confirmed that she had eaten but did not have the proper formula to feed her baby, so she let her baby starve for 14 hours.  Then she said to the nurse "You people need to bring me a boxed lunch."  (Sorry unlike TCN I don't know how to copy and paste.  )  There are several problems that I have with this.  1.  Why did it take 14 hours to get from NO to B'ham ?  2.  As I remember correctly, when my children were 18 months, they were eating regular food. 3. If the mother had eaten on the bus, then why was she aking for a boxed lunch at te hospital? 4.  Could someone please call Ray and ask him to please get his people out of here, they are driving us crazy !!  5.  Oh, Larry Langford is in charge, and will probably let these people stay indefinately !!
Mrs. N  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:06:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By EPOCH96:
Heard a "nice" report on CNN radio while in the car this morning.  They were interviewing people currently staying in shelters after evac'n.  I got to listen to a guy bitterly complain for 45 seconds about how he hadn't had a shower in 2 days.

Yes, free housing...
Yes, free food...

Fucking let them go back
I ain't had a shower in 2 days either.  I was walking in to take one when I got the alert for this run.  I've been busting ass sense even though I could have slowed down and delivered the load on time.  I figured it'd help the people to get it in early.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:08:12 AM EDT

Fuck 'em.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:09:31 AM EDT
Fuck 'em, they foing.  

'Fards.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:10:01 AM EDT
Y'all come get some cheese to go with all this whine.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:11:29 AM EDT

Fuck 'em.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:11:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JaxShooter:
I'm sad that New Orleans is still there.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:13:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:
 How many will starve or die of thirst first?  Despite the fact that it's no ones fault but their own, they'll blame the government.

Thats cool.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:13:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By huggybro:

Thick skin, bro. Thick skin. Usually Wednesday is bag on Texas day but it seems Louisiana got moved to the front of the line.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:16:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:
Can't the Highway Patrol clear the interstate of all civilian traffic when a convoy comes along?

You'd think so. But that would be logical. And there isn't any logic allowed here.

When I got to the staging area no one knew where I was supposed to set up. 35 total trucks have come in behind me so far, and all they know to do is line them up behind me. More are due. It would help if people knew who was in charge. I'm looking at a DHS RV command center next to a Fema (dhs) RV command center, with an Army Corps of Engineers RV command center behind them.  There are 5 people fighting about every decision, they each think they're in charge.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:16:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By huggybro:

+1

But lets not let that get in the way of the current circle jerk.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:16:56 AM EDT

There are 5 people fighting about every decision, they each think they're in charge.

Awesome!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:19:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ultramagbrion:
Seems you cant satisfy some folks no matter how hard you try.

This may seem calous but fuck it.......

You know the possibilities of living where you do. Prepare for it a little better next time , or FUCKING MOVE ALREADY !!![/b]

No,please don't.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:58:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By EPOCH96:

Yes, free housing...
Yes, free food...

Fucking let them go back

Just one more ungrateful SOB to reinforce my feeling that when the Army Corp rebuilt the levees they built them on the wrong side of the city.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 12:02:53 PM EDT
You guys are some real pieces of work.  Imagine someone wanting to get back home rather than staying and eating for free in some sweet shelter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 12:05:49 PM EDT
They should have bought their own shit before the hurricane.

If you fail to do that, you should be thankful someone else is helping your dumb ass and not bitch at the speed or amount of "free" help.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 12:07:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cool-e:
You guys are some real pieces of work.  Imagine someone wanting to get back home rather than staying and eating for free in some sweet shelter.
Only one problem with that. No civilian that doesn't have a Fema or COE badge/transponder is being allowed in. It takes watching about 9 seconds of the news to know that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:15:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cool-e:

Make a vacation out of it. Staying in a shelter is just stupid. Get yourself a nice hotel room in Vegas.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:15:57 PM EDT
On the news just a few minutes ago it shows a person who has been home about an hour. He is bitching beause he don`t have any water and needs a shower, not that his house was untouched.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:20:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thomase:
On the news just a few minutes ago it shows a person who has been home about an hour. He is bitching beause he don`t have any water and needs a shower, not that his house was untouched.
They're whining.  Meanwhile, since drivers are stuck sitting here and can't go anywhere, and we have to eat, and there are a metric shit ton of MRE's here, they just came around and gave us each a case.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:23:50 PM EDT
We've got quite a few of them in shelters here in Shreveport. They've only been here a few days and they've already overstayed their welcome.

I'm not saying people from South Louisiana are all bad. Mostly just the ones in the shelters here.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:29:28 PM EDT
Yes there are a large contingent of bottom feeders in my state who make poor decisions and are not prepared, I'll let you figure out who they are. They will blame the govt for the wrong reasons but the problem actually is the fault of the govt, they give them a crutch their entire lives and allow them to reach this state of lethargy and unpreparedness because they are wholly dependent on handouts.

And Dusty C you bitch as much if not more than them, if that tells you anything. Id appreciate it if you'd just STFU about my state, kicking it while its down is the mark of true cowardice. Stick to extolling the virtues of Arkansas, that national pillar of a state without which nothing in America could obviously get done.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:31:28 PM EDT

Fuck 'em.

Typical of those idiots.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:35:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ragincagin:
Yes there are a large contingent of bottom feeders in my state who make poor decisions and are not prepared, I'll let you figure out who they are. They will blame the govt for the wrong reasons but the problem actually is the fault of the govt, they give them a crutch their entire lives and allow them to reach this state of lethargy and unpreparedness because they are wholly dependent on handouts.

And Dusty C you bitch as much if not more than them, if that tells you anything. Id appreciate it if you'd just STFU about my state, kicking it while its down is the mark of true cowardice. Stick to extolling the virtues of Arkansas, that national pillar of a state without which nothing in America could obviously get done.
Don't like it, don't click.

I'm not kicking your state while it's down.  I'm kicking the idiots who are already bitching about not having free stuff, that are the same idiots keeping us from getting their free stuff to them.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:37:04 PM EDT

You could replace AR with LA in that post.

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:37:12 PM EDT

Don't like it, don't click.

I'm not kicking your state while it's down.  I'm kicking the idiots who are already bitching about not having free stuff, that are the same idiots keeping us from getting their free stuff to them.  

Dont like ur job, go to college.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:38:28 PM EDT

+1
Dusty, I appreciate your efforts even though I was prepared and didn't need anyone's help.
If you have MRE's to get rid of, drop'em at my place . . . it'll come in handy next time around .  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:28:17 PM EDT
height=8
Originally Posted By XDBACKUPGUN:

Aside from producing droves of mindless, liberal fucktards what does Minnesota contribute? Let's see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota#Economy
The state is the U.S.'s largest producer of sugar beets, sweet corn, and green peas for processing, and farm-raised turkey

WOW! The whole country would grind to an immediate halt without without your state's absolutely vital supply of green peas.

On the other hand:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana#Economy
Louisiana is rich in crude oil and natural gas. Oil and gas deposits are found in abundance both onshore and offshore in State-owned waters. In addition, vast crude oil and natural gas reserves are found offshore from Louisiana in the federally administered Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) in the Gulf of Mexico. According to the Energy Information Administration, the Gulf of Mexico OCS is the largest U.S. oil-producing region. Excluding the Gulf of Mexico OCS, Louisiana ranks fourth in crude oil production and is home to about 2 percent of total U.S. oil reserves. Louisiana’s natural gas reserves account for about 5 percent of the U.S. total.[16]
And:

The coastal areas of Louisiana and Texas are home to over 50 percent of U.S. chemical-production capacity.  The two state’s petrochemical plants manufacture essential building blocks including chlorine, ethylene, propylene, styrene, ammonia and many other valuable materials.
www.lca.org/NewsArticle.asp?id=87
-------
Louisiana constitutes about one-third of the country's chemical production with about $24 billion in domestic business and $6.5 billion in foreign exports annually, Edwards said.

findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20031222/ai_n10174075
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:37:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 3:39:36 PM EDT by XDBACKUPGUN]

Originally Posted By RedneckMalcontent:

Originally Posted By XDBACKUPGUN:

Aside from producing droves of mindless, liberal fucktards what does Minnesota contribute? Let's see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota#Economy
The state is the U.S.'s largest producer of sugar beets, sweet corn, and green peas for processing, and farm-raised turke
WOW! The whole country would grind to an immediate halt without without your state's absolutely vital supply of green peas.

On the other hand:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana#Economy
Louisiana is rich in crude oil and natural gas. Oil and gas deposits are found in abundance both onshore and offshore in State-owned waters. In addition, vast crude oil and natural gas reserves are found offshore from Louisiana in the federally administered Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) in the Gulf of Mexico. According to the Energy Information Administration, the Gulf of Mexico OCS is the largest U.S. oil-producing region. Excluding the Gulf of Mexico OCS, Louisiana ranks fourth in crude oil production and is home to about 2 percent of total U.S. oil reserves. Louisiana’s natural gas reserves account for about 5 percent of the U.S. total.[16]
And:

The coastal areas of Louisiana and Texas are home to over 50 percent of U.S. chemical-production capacity.  The two state’s petrochemical plants manufacture essential building blocks including chlorine, ethylene, propylene, styrene, ammonia and many other valuable materials.
www.lca.org/NewsArticle.asp?id=87
-------
Louisiana constitutes about one-third of the country's chemical production with about $24 billion in domestic business and $6.5 billion in foreign exports annually, Edwards said.

findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20031222/ai_n10174075

I am not going to get involved in a pissing match with some too chicken shit to state where he is from.

LA produces more Entitlement Welfare trash than any state in the union.

They build a city below sea level, lot of fucking sense that makes.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:04:34 PM EDT
With all due respect, the ones in the shelters do not represent the vast majority of that state.  They represent the bottom of the barrel, the welfare whiners.

Most of the people in that region evacuated, many towing campers behind them.  Or they had made other arrangements.  They brought along their own food and supplies, which they stocked ahead of time.

The ones that stayed behind also were largely self sufficient types, also with their own supplies.

They are the people that, as posted above, produce the fuel you use, the chemicals, plastic, and other materials you find vital.  They are, for the most part, good people.

Unfortunately, the news media tends to concentrate on the ones that "need help".

And as far as people wanting to get back home, despite the "officials" telling them to stay away, it is those same officials who set a bad example during Katrina, by damaging their homes and businesses, opening them to looting.  Don't any of you remember seeing the news segments of the police prying burglar bars off doors, prying up security gates on businesses so they could "search for bodies"... yeah, in secured businesses.  They left them as an open invitation to looters, who they then encouraged by turning away while looters rampaged in front of them.  Shameful!

So, is there any wonder why homeowners and business owners want to get back as soon as possible?  Not to me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:16:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

That's how it was done in Florida after hurricane Ivan.

The day after the storm, the trucks were formed into convoys and given police escorts running Code-3.

If you saw a convoy coming, you pulled over to the side of the road and they zipped on by going to whereever their destination was.

Then again, this was Florida and in all fairness, we get a lot more practice at the hurricane thing than some of our neighboring states.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:23:46 PM EDT
They went back home.  

They knew there wouldn't be water, food, electricity, etc.  

They didn't take water, food, electricity, etc. with them.

This is the very definition of dumb.

They vote for which party?   Oh yeah, democrat.

It's called the Low IQ Left for a reason.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top