Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 1:09:54 PM EDT
Found this in the Wikipedia discussion to restore the ARFCOM page back on their site.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Votes_for_undeletion#October_11

Penis-showing game

I speedy deleted this as nonsense, but its author contacted me asking to undelete it, so I'm opening a VfU discussion. Keep deleted. — JIP | Talk 06:39, 11 October 2005 (UTC)

* Redirect to Waiting (film). I don't know what the content of the original article was, but this Google search suggests to me that it shouldn't have a standalone article, but that there is a legitimate case for a redirect to this film. KeithD (talk) 07:00, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
   * Undelete. My creation of the penis-showing game page was not nonsense as the craze is sweeping college campuses nationwide. The word "shizzle" for instance, is nonsense, but to claim a page shouldn't exist because of this is baseless. A better claim would have been it being stupid and/or derogatory, both of which would also have been poor reasons for deletion. The movie "The Aristocrats" is both, yet a page dedicated to it has been formed. So, if a game such as tic tac toe can have a page, then surely so can a nonsensical, stupid, and derogatory game. Thank you. MacAllah 07:08, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
   * Undelete and AFD. This is coherent enough to deserve a discussion. Movies can in fact lead to notable fads, though without the addition of some sort of source material showing that this is notable, I would still expect it to be deleted at the end of the discussion. Dragons flight 07:39, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
   * What did it say? encephalon 11:45, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
         o I have temporarily undeleted it so that it can be viewed. To me the content looks so ridiculous that I won't vote to undelete it, although the validity of the sppedy is dubious. Sjakkalle (Check!) 13:26, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
               + Thanks Sjakkalle. I agree with all of you that this does not qualify under G1; "patent nonsense" has a very specific meaning (WP:PN) on Wikipedia, and it does not extend to this. One of the vandalism (G3) categories may be pressed into service—joke vandalism comes to mind. The question of whether to undelete ambiguous speedies of clearly inappropriate content has arisen before; like Sjakkalle here and DES, Tony and Splash elsewhere, I'm inclined not to request undeletes where the outcomes are extraordinarily unlikely to change, as is the case here. kd. encephalon 14:07, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
penis-showing game?

That is gayer than a men's razor commercial.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, here are the rules for playing...

"This is a game popularized (created?) by the movie Waiting. Introduced by the main character Ryan Reynolds, the game consists of flashing the male genitalia to unsuspecting co-workers. Once the victim looks it is important to call him/her a fag, even though you are the one putting your genitals on display. After the requisit name-calling your reward is being able to kick the victim in the ass. The amount of kicks depends on how much effort was put into the flash.

The reward brackets are as follows:
One kick for a standard penis flash.
Two kicks for a "Brain" in which the testicals are squeezed in an effort to make their appearance resemble a brain.
Three kicks for the "Bat-wing" in which the scrotum is pulled taught, mimicking a bat's wing.
Six kicks for the "Abraham Lincoln" in which the pubic hair is shaved to resemble a beard. Note: This requires pre-planning.
Seven kicks for "The Goat." The goat is produced by bending over and shoving the penis and testicals between the legs so as, from behind, to appear as a goat.

There are presumably four and five kick rewards, but the movie cuts away during the explanation of the game.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Penis-showing_game&oldid=25183550
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
How about a Brawny Paper Towel page?

That's a bad little boy.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
TRG,

If I told you once, I told you a million times,  you do not get to see my penis.

Only certain staff members here get to see it.

Go bug Ilikelegs man.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw the movie 'Waiting' this past weekend.  When they first started discussing this game in the movie, I thought it seemed rather gay/stupid/ridiculous.  By the end of the movie, the game was hillarious, and even was part of the punchline of the movie.  Not my kind of game, but I can appreciate the humor in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top