Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 6:10:43 PM EDT
Have you ever been hit on by a gay person?

No, not some dude you trhought might have been looking at your ass.  I mean hit on, as in hey, would you like a drink what's your name.

Be honest.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup but I was dressed as a girl at a Halloween party.. Boy was he surprised when I said no thanks in a very masculine voice.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Twice.  Both times while working at an airport hotel (attached to the terminal) in Tampa, by male flight attendants.  I was cool about it, let the guys know I was married and did NOT want to switch-hit.  Felt weird about it - I thought, "Damn, apparently I'm not particularly attractive to women (other than my wife) but gay guys are interested?  Holy Shit!"

Either that, or it was my 12" bulge.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It might have been a joke because he was a friend, but I think so. Evil converter...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Once by theRedGoat.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Only on one occasion.

It was a little asian dude at a pub.

I was polite the first time and said no.  Then with each time he came back I increased my hostility...out of pure annoyance.

By the fifth time I told him that by now my attitude was tantamount to feeling sexually harrassed, he was a predator,  and I was going to drag him out of the bar by his throat and beat his faggot ass senseless.

Then, he left me alone.

Sicko.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I was walking through the courtyard at the Windsor hotel in Kingston Jamaica.  I passed a Jamaican/black dude on the walk and about 5-6 steps passed him he says with a British accent, "Excuse me sir, may I give you a blow job?"  I was so fucked up by it all, all I could say was "Get the fuck away from me before I kill you" then I started looking for his buddies or people in the bushes ready to kidnap and rape me.  

Now, everytime I see the new Tanqueray Gin commercial with Tony Sinclair I get all fucked up.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, I'll give my story.  

I was at a club in downtown Houston when I was 19.  I went with two hot female friends.

I got tired of dancing so I strolled over to a quarter pool table in the corner and start shooting by myself.

This guy comes over after a bit and tries to hand me a blue drink (that should have been my first clue.  What straight guy drinks blue drinks?  And who buys drinks for other guys they don't know?)  I tell him no thanks, and he starts making smalltalk.  I realize after a bit that this guy is standing entirely too close to me and keeps trying to give me the drink.  You know the way we men look at women with that "I am mind fucking your tits through your shirt" look?  I was getting that, aimed lower.

I was pretty young and naive at the time and kind of freaked out.  Thankfully, one of my friends sees me and comes and grabs me to go dance.

Not that it matters, but as soon as we got out on the floor the song changed to Pussy Control by Prince.  We laughed about that for a long time.

Now, with age, I would not be freaked out.  I'd probably laugh and tell him he's barking up the wrong tree.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was walking through the courtyard at the Windsor hotel in Kingston Jamaica.  I passed a Jamaican/black dude on the walk and about 5-6 steps passed him he says with a British accent, "Excuse me sir, may I give you a blow job?"  I was so fucked up by it all, all I could say was "Get the fuck away from me before I kill you" then I started looking for his buddies or people in the bushes ready to kidnap and rape me.  

Now, everytime I see the new Tanqueray Gin commercial with Tony Sinclair I get all fucked up.  

Wow.

I lived with a gay roomie for about a year.  He was cool, filipino national/naturalized citizen.  Interesting perspective on things.  I ended up meeting a bunch of his 'friends'.

Your story takes the cake  for

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only on one occasion.

I was polite the first time and said no.  Then with each time he came back I increased my hostility...out of pure annoyance.

By the fifth time I told him that by now my attitude was tantamount to feeling sexually harrassed, he was a predator,  and I was going to drag him out of the bar by his throat and beat his faggot ass senseless.

Then, he left me alone.

Sicko.

I'm sorry! I thought you were playing hard to get.  How about we get together over a candlelight dinner and talk it over.
See you Friday night, stud!

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Only on one occasion.

Sicko.

Clean_Cut?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#13]
No.  I put off an aura of straightness.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You told us you "lean" right.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

you said Aura
Aura is
you are
quit Im'ng me

j/k
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top