Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/8/2005 2:32:27 PM EDT
Shit you got to be kidding me. Every fourm that i visit I see the same ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:33:09 PM EDT
Encourage them to try it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:35:36 PM EDT
dupe
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:36:38 PM EDT
Get a XM8 and say yes
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:42:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2005 2:43:13 PM EDT by mjohn3006]
If you shoot a Glock underwater, does the external pressure of the water actually help stop it from exploding?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:47:13 PM EDT
How about bumpfiring black powder cap and ball pistols......underwater?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:49:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
If you shoot a Glock underwater, does the external pressure of the water actually help stop it from exploding?

No using the correct ammo does, of course there is that guy who fired his underwater and no jams or kabooms.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:51:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By macro:
How about bumpfiring black powder cap and ball pistols......underwater?

I bump fire my 1847 Walker Colt all the time. I never tried underwater though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:51:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

No using the correct ammo does, of course there is that guy who fired his underwater and no jams or kabooms.

Airsoft?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:52:07 PM EDT

Just to add to the pile, my glock hasnt blown up yet.....granted i have only owned it for 2 months and only put 1000+ rounds through it so far, but no kabooms to report...........hmmmm...maybe my glock isnt working the way its supposed to...for sure i thought it would have exploded by now
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:53:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By macro:

Just to add to the pile, my glock hasnt blown up yet.....granted i have only owned it for 2 months and only put 1000+ rounds through it so far, but no kabooms to report...........hmmmm...maybe my glock isnt working the way its supposed to...for sure i thought it would have exploded by now

You got an XD. You just did not read the marking right and just think you have a Glock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:53:30 PM EDT

The high humidity here keeps mine from exploding.
Top Top