Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/1/2011 2:38:44 PM EDT
I appreciate them reminding me how much I love them!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Mmmmmm. Meat.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you pre boil those first or chuck them straight on the grill?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
In before union cheer leaders.

Johnsonville brats are delicious.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no love for the mystery meat. I eat only monolithic slabs of flesh.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That looks pretty tasty.

It tastes even better with the tears of Wisconsin Unions in them. Apparently Johnsonville donated to Scotts union busting shenanigans and they called for a boycott.  I bought 3 packages.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Johnsonville brats are the best.  

have to buy a bunch more for the summer season now after hearing this news.

FUCK UNIONS AND UNION MEMBERS
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hey now, I'm a union member!

(reluctantly)

So, I agree with at least half of the statement above. Some members are good people, they hate the union too!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, some serious union hate here.  I am not a big fan of most unions but I belong to one as I pretty much have to where I work.  I see the pros and cons of them but the "fuck union members" comment is uncalled for.  I hope you choke on your brat with sentiment like that as not all union members are bad and some are pretty much forced to be a part of the system.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck yeah, Johnsonvilles ROCK
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I love Johnsonville. I buy them by the huge box during the summer.
Now I won't even look at price.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from church today to pick up some Johnsonville's.  Man, there was quite a crowd around them... looks like the union "boycott" only made people want to buy more of them

Don't forget the MillerCoors (that was on the boycott list too... )
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wow, some serious union hate here.  I am not a big fan of most unions but I belong to one as I pretty much have to where I work.  I see the pros and cons of them but the "fuck union members" comment is uncalled for.  I hope you choke on your brat with sentiment like that as not all union members are bad and some are pretty much forced to be a part of the system.

Don't get mad at me. I didn't say that out loud.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nice post.

Fuck unions.  Fuck your Obama donations as well union boy.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey now, I'm a union member!

(reluctantly)

So, I agree with at least half of the statement above. Some members are good people, they hate the union too!

Sorry for the strong words...after seeing Unions in action....up close...I despise them.  Had a metal pipe thrown THROUGH my windshield as I drove.  Saw the bricks hanging from I80 overpasses during the teamsters Strike in the 80's that killed / hurt a few.  

Unions have become despicable.  Not all Union members are that way....but there comes a time when we need to stand for what we believe in
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anti-union delicious food?  I'm in.

NOW WITH MOAR COMMIE TEARS IN EVERY BITE!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anti-union delicious food?  I'm in.

NOW WITH MOAR COMMIE TEARS IN EVERY BITE!

Ha, love it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#21]
added to shopping list!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice post.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Unions boycotting something delicious?

IN.  Going grocery shopping in an hour, looks like brats for supper!

(Maybe I'll pick up a six-pack of High-Life, too!)
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Good reminder to pick some up tomorrow on the way home.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

fuck union members

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I usually buy mine homemade from the local meat market, but I suspect that I can buy some from the local Jewel Store.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Time to buy!  
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I've never done that, and I don't drink beer so I assume that pretty much rules that out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never done that, and I don't drink beer so I assume that pretty much rules that out.

best when parboiled in beer first.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#30]
We have better brats in wisconsin,but I will buy johnsonville brats more often
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Looks like I need to make a trip to the grocery store and 6 pack shop.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I would show mine, but they are already in my belly.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#33]

You know something?  This is the first nice sunny non-windy day we've had around here in quite some time.  Some Johnsonville Brats and a 6 pack of Coors would really hit the spot right now.

I'm off to the store!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice post.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I hate you that looks fucking delicious
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Eat up fellas these are good brats regardless. Eat more now that these union twats want to pick a fight with a tube of ground up pork. By the way, Miller cans say "union made" on them, so that tells you the mentality of what we're dealing with here.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#37]
<–– Non-union engineering tech in a union shop.

In a union town.

In a bankrupt, Union State.

Fuck Unions.  Hooray Brats.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Cheddar Brats and Smoked brats FTW!

This is another reson to invest in a grill.

Gonna pick up some more tommorrow.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#40]
People who have accounts should like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/johnsonville
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice post.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Mmmmm....
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya know, if Salmon just went with the flow they'd end up back in the ocean, having never reached the spawning grounds.  Sure they have to get past anglers, bears and the like while swimming against the stream, but the end result is something special for all of them.

Just saying.

Nice, salmon die at the end of their spawn.

And if they didn't they'd all just die off and go extinct.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Yup, boil em in beer and onions, then onto the grill for a little heat.

Good food anyway you cut it!!

So are the Union boys going to boycott Massachusetts too!!!.........I bet not!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:35:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya know, if Salmon just went with the flow they'd end up back in the ocean, having never reached the spawning grounds.  Sure they have to get past anglers, bears and the like while swimming against the stream, but the end result is something special for all of them.

Just saying.

Nice, salmon die at the end of their spawn.

But they are ensuring that there will be a next generation of salmon. No spawning= no baby salmon.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#47]
So....those in here that say they're pretty much forced to join a union where they work...what happens at work if you don't join? And since there appears to be plenty there that don't like the union, what happens if 51% of you say "get the fuck out" to the union?

You have choices...

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hate you that looks fucking delicious

It was.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No one is forcing you to be in a Union.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top