Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2009 12:46:13 PM EDT
Looks good.  Foing to see it tonight right after I catch a good buzz drinking Texas Roadhouse margaritas.

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
It has the potential to be the funniest movie of the year.  That guy with the beard was hilarious in 'Out Cold'.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
It was great. Non-stop comedy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It has a good cast, and the long theatrical preview I saw a few weeks ago looked very funny.

Not a family film, of course, so I probably won't see it until it's on satellite or DVD...

The joys of parenthood ehhh?

I remember being a young'n and my dad running me out of the TV room and back to bed anytime  he  brought home a movie not suitable for a 8 year old. Felt bad for him now that I think about it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It was great. Non-stop comedy.

Pineapple Express funny?
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
It was a great movie just got through watching it
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks good.  Foing to see it tonight right after I catch a good buzz drinking Texas Roadhouse margaritas.

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep –– 5yo boy and twin 2yo girls.

Unless I'm out of town on business by myself with some free time, the only movies I see in the theater these days come from Disney/Pixar/etc.

Being the type that doesn't like kids, it still has to be some pride involved in shepherding the family off for a night on the town.

One of the best childhood joys I had involved me going to the movies with my dad.  Always good bonding time.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep –– 5yo boy and twin 2yo girls.

Unless I'm out of town on business by myself with some free time, the only movies I see in the theater these days come from Disney/Pixar/etc.

Twin 2yo girls?  I predict a significant eye tick and/or facial twitch for you in about 12 or 13 years....  

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 1:05:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Being the type that doesn't like kids, it still has to be some pride involved in shepherding the family off for a night on the town.

One of the best childhood joys I had involved me going to the movies with my dad. Always good bonding time.

It is fun, but it usually isn't a "night on the town" for us.  My kids are very well-behaved in general, but kids will be kids... and I am one of those rare parents who simply refuses to inflict his children, good or bad, on other adults trying to enjoy a night out.  So even with the kiddie movies, we only go to matinees, usually on a weekday if we can swing it, if not we wait until the movie's been out for several weeks –– IOW, we're usually alone or almost so in the theater.  We go out to eat together, but usually for lunch to a loud Mexican place, or Chinese buffet, or pizza place, etc. where they won't be a distraction to others even if they're having a bad day.

I decided that was how it would be when we finally had children and I've stuck to it so far...

(Sorry for the mini-hijack! )

I hijacked my own thread, don't worry.  Always like hearing thoughts on parenting.  My wife and I now are officially the only people who we know who don't have kids.  Interesting position to be in...........
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I think I'm gonna pass.  

the NYTimes magazine (I read it for safire!!!!) did a cover piece on that fred comedian, so I watched some of his vids online.  

not funny.

not at all.

I don't even see how some would find it funny.

usually when I don't find a guy funny I can appreciate why others would.

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Both people i know who saw it said it sucked, one said stupid isn't a good replacement for funny.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm foing anyway.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll probably see it  tonight.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Funny as hell.  I laughed my ass off.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Hilarious
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 4:23:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm still chuckling over this movie......
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 4:27:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Had a couple stupid parts.. but all in all a pretty funny flick..

It was worth the $8 for entertainment value..

I didn't find the overacting of the chinese/korean guy crap.  When he was rolling up the window in the SUV... WTF was that?

But yeah, I'm glad I saw it
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 4:29:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Had a couple stupid parts.. but all in all a pretty funny flick..

It was worth the $8 for entertainment value..

I didn't find the overacting of the chinese/korean guy crap.  When he was rolling up the window in the SUV... WTF was that?

But yeah, I'm glad I saw it

The trunk scene almost caused me to pee myself.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#22]
I thought it was funny.... until the final final montage. I'm sorry but I just don't get the whole genitalia thing. I really don't want to see a guy getting a blowjob from an old hooker on the big screen. Since when was flashing a punchline?

Other than that, it had it's moments. The fat kid with the stun gun had me almost falling out of my chair.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Funniest movie Ive seen in a while.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#24]
saw it tonight too. freaking hilarious!
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Waiting until next weekend to kill the crowd a little bit, can't wait.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:33:15 AM EDT
[#26]
One of the funniest movies I have ever seen!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#27]
i didnt want to go but i was forced. fuckin so funny. it even had the wedding singer from old school.

i was crackin up when he was saying retard. riTARD.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:26:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
i didnt want to go but i was forced. fuckin so funny. it even had the wedding singer from old school.

All hail the Danband   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIRiZsDObrU

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i was cracking up when he was saying retard. riTARD.

All hail the Danband http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIRiZsDObrU

I knew right away that was the band from old school! Holy shit that was fucking funny. I immediately busted out laughing when I heard them.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#30]
VT, as long as it isn't ANYTHING like the last hangover I shared with you it has to be fun.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
VT, as long as it isn't ANYTHING like the last hangover I shared with you it has to be fun.

That was pretty bad.......we need to get together more often.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I thought it was funny.... until the final final montage. I'm sorry but I just don't get the whole genitalia thing. I really don't want to see a guy getting a blowjob from an old hooker on the big screen. Since when was flashing a punchline?

Other than that, it had it's moments. The fat kid with the stun gun had me almost falling out of my chair.

guess you never saw Airplane  

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#33]
I thought it was really, really funny.  Except for the penis at the end.  That was just wrong.  Otherwise, it was really good.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah. it still packs a heavy lolpunch.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah. it still packs a heavy lolpunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top