Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2006 8:18:46 PM EST
I know that many of you do not check the team forum frequently, so I thought it best to post this here as well in order to instill everyone's sense of security in the natural order of things at AR15.com...

I know that many of you have been worrying yourselves frantic over the status of my membership. I'm just here to let you know that you need'nt fret any longer. I have renewed my team membership and resumed my place as head arfcom guru.

I realize that the past few days have been nerve racking for many of you, and for this sincerely I apologize. However, the natural order has now been restored. I am back, bolder, wiser, stronger than ever and I even have a new avatar.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:21:34 PM EST
Who are you again?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:23:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
I know that many of you do not check the team forum frequently, so I thought it best to post this here as well in order to instill everyone's sense of security in the natural order of things at AR15.com...

I know that many of you have been worrying yourselves frantic over the status of my membership. I'm just here to let you know that you need'nt fret any longer. I have renewed my team membership and resumed my place as head arfcom guru.

I realize that the past few days have been nerve racking for many of you, and for this sincerely I apologize. However, the natural order has now been restored. I am back, bolder, wiser, stronger than ever and I even have a new avatar.

Who are you??

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:23:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By leelaw:
Who are you again?
I think he's a really old reg, from, like years ago, I'm thinking ought 4
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:23:44 PM EST

Who are you again?

Damn you! That was what *I* was going to say.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:38:17 PM EST
From reading your thread title, I thought this post was going to say that Kalifornia just fell into the sea. I'm a bit disappointed to find that this isn't the case. Welcome back!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:43:04 PM EST

Who are you again?

Hmmm...

Some of you have obviously been traumatized so badly that you experiening extreme denial and repressed memories. It's worse than I thought.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:47:49 PM EST
Go back to the Darth Vader avatar, that was cool.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:14:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By KangarooAR-15A3:

Any man who double crosses me and leaves me alive,...he knows nothing about TUCO!

Keep the avatar M_S.
But why aren't you the "Attack Dog of the Powerfull Gun Lobby" any more?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:16:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By BulletBait:

Originally Posted By KangarooAR-15A3:

Any man who double crosses me and leaves me alive,...he knows nothing about TUCO!

Keep the avatar M_S.
But why aren't you the "Attack Dog of the Powerfull Gun Lobby" any more?

I have decided to make that my secret identity.

Shhhh....
Top Top