Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2002 6:03:02 PM EDT
www.cooperativeresearch.org/completetimeline/index.htm

Your being lied to America, wake up.
We're not far from being a carbon copy of 1936 Germany.
Current US/Homeland Security
1936 Germany/Fatherland Security
coincedence?

Get 'The Truth and Lies of 911' by Michael Ruppert, www.copvcia.com

Get '911 The Road to Tyranny' by Alex Jones, www.infowars.com

If your not affraid to know the truth, look it up, and try to prove them wrong. They both offer $1000 to anyone who can disprove anything in their documentaries or on their web sites.

Never turn in your firearms,
Good luck and God bless

BrettA
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Next thing they'll be saying that we support Al Queda so that we can flex our military might and so they can take away our liberties.  Right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Something about proving a negative comes to mind.  (For example, “prove” flying saucers don’t exist.)

Kinda hard to visualize “W” as a would be Adolf Hitler.  (I know, I know - that’s part of the plot!)

Anyway, I see you’re new here – welcome.

However, be advised that conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen on this board!  [:d]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]www.cooperativeresearch.org/completetimeline/index.htm[/url]

Get 'The Truth and Lies of 911' by Michael Ruppert, [url]www.copvcia.com[/url]

Get '911 The Road to Tyranny' by Alex Jones, [url]www.infowars.com[/url]

BrettA
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 12:59:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Dragracer_art, I'll figure that stuff out sooner or later.

You guys can think whatever you want, thats the idea. If the current runaway train continues on its course, thinking whatever you want will be illegal.

Just check it out, hummor me.
BTW you can watch '911 The Road to Tyranny' right from www.infowars.com for free(RealPlayer). Alex Jones also wants people to copy his videos as many times as they can and give them away to people. Who does that? Someone who feels the message and the content greatly exceeds the need for financial gain.

Call me a wacko, it doesn't matter, just invest an hour or two and look into the things that FIX NEWS, and CNN are to affraid to cover.

Good luck and God bless,
BrettA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top