Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 10:41:36 PM EDT
More internet blog entries from my former co-op mate (She's an early twenties college student at UT)

Sept. 30 10:00 pm
Kerry fucking OWNED. Calm and cool and collected just like you want your commander in chief to be inthe face of adversity. Bush was on the motherfucking DEFENSIVE the entire 90 minutes. He got downright frantic a few times. Good good good on Kerry. Kerry had facts he was pulling out of his suit right and left, while Bush kept repeating unflattering soundbites about Kerry's charatcter in hopes that if they got enough airtime they'd be accepted as facts. Ooh, snap!

I played the game i posted. As the sidewalk vandalism asks in Austin: Obvious?

Sept. 30 1:41 am
Well well well, look who has plans for the twenty-second of October. I wasn't planning on having plans that night, aside from maybe driving a carraige for my old room mate who will be attending a wedding, or maybe better yet working for the Opera. However, a little t-bird whispered a little tidbit into my ear this afternoon, and so now I guess I'll count myself listed.

I just finished doing laundry at the Washateria. Uuuuuggghh. It's the friggin worst. I need to buy more clothes, if for no other reason than if I have more clothes I can put off washing them for longer periods of time. Not only did I wash clothes today, I went to the grocery store and made that veggie chili, which is pretty damned good if I don't say so myself. I wanted to bake some snickerdoodles too, but you know, it's almost two in the fucking AM. I think that this and a shower will prove to be the extent of my abilities tonight.

Weird dreams lately. Vivid. Always, always searching for something. The kind of dream that, even after being interrupted by an alarm or two, picks right back up as soon as the buzzer's reset. I've become less motivated to rise as early as I had been. I want to know what it is that I'm searching for so diligently, so adventurously in my sleeping life.

Sept. 18 11:45 pm
My new "name" may well be poor latin, but I couldn't deal with watery clichés any longer.

I took in Tosca as performed by the Austin Lyric Opera on Thursday.

Related note to self: stop being attracted to men who are old enough to be your father, or so much as a young uncle at a stretch. Nothing but pain and sadness down that steep and twisty path. Though this neutral area is rather nice. Comfortable, at least. I'm not entertaining any serious flirtations, not getting worked up about this human or that. One of my favorite (and there are many) lyrics from Grown Backwards is "I feel an empty space where love could be" from... I think it's "Why." Worked a wedding at the little theatre and there was this fantastic elderly couple there. Sipped at their wine, he wore white and grey and she chose cream with pink, danced polka, danced jazz, danced swing, just cut the floor with the exact right steps exactly in time with each other and the music. I said to myself, I would never have this awful wedding singer with his keypad beats and clumsy fingers play mine, though perhaps if I were to marry my own little man in white and grey with whom I cut the floor perfectly in time, I might not mind.

Finally installed internet at my house, I watch headlights and taillights in the corner of my window from the corner of my eye. There's a moth driven mad by the only light on in the house aside from this screen. I've tried to catch it, put it outside, but somehow it finds this lamp again every time. Now I just watch as it lands on my arm or whispers across the back of my hand.

Had my stitches removed Friday, today was my first bandageless 24 hours since last week. The muscle is still mending, so my index finger is as yet reluctant to bend quite the way it did before I treated it so poorly. I hope I get to keep the scar.

Nothing to do tomorrow but design. All day and a few hundred stripes of pencil on tracing paper laid out ahead of me. Life would be perfect with a warm loaf of homemade bread and a goddamned drafting table. And a check good for $3200. This higher education habit is an unmitigated bitch to feed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Who actually reads this crap?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
obviously the guy that posted it
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
One more reason Im glad Im not in college, I dont have to be around people like this.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
obviously the guy that posted it

Only because I knew her.

And even then, not that often.

Hey, it's just another mindless thread in Arfcom GD.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
BLOGS, for people who think we want to actually read the bullshit in their diaries.  Also known as attention whores.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Hey, it's just another mindless thread in Arfcom GD.

understandable, hey its saturday night and we aint got shit to do
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
One more reason Im glad Im not in college, I dont have to be around people like this.

If I was in college I'd probably would get kicked out.  I did go to M.C.U.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:02:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Clean cut - just one question - did you nail her?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top