Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 5:29:21 AM EDT
Further evidence that women love cocky guys.

I got dispatched the a defrauding the innkeeepr call the other day. Some fat NYC gumba ordered $70 worth of chow and wine at an upscale restaurant, then refused to pay. The management didjt want him arrested for the 537 violation. they just wanted us to "make him pay for it."

He was a drunk, fat, obnoxious italian guy.  we asked him if he could call someone to come pay his bill.  Withern a few minutes two smoking hot rich chicks showed up wanting to pay his bill.

Can the ladies explain this one to me?

After the ladies paid the bill I told the manager to never all us again.  If they dont want prosecution then it become a civil dispute. They can handle it in small claims.  I'm not responding anymore to that restaurant if they wont sign.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Coke and $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you run him through the system anyway?

(screw the restaurant btw, the idiot probably pulls that all the time)
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:51:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea about the women.  Weird.  But I fell for a guy who was an 1/2 shorter than me, had a wicked scar down his face and whom I found out did time in prison [after I broke up with him].  Who knows WTF I was thinking at the time.   He was a lot of fun though - bush pilot in Alaska - took me bear, moose, carribou hunting along with Salmon and Hailbut fishing [oh yeah, maybe that's why?]  Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top