Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 7:49:12 PM EDT
I have had enough.  Its time we face them with genocide.  It worked in WW2.  

These are not soldiers they are killing (not that them being soldiers would make it any better), these are civilians.  Regular people you see everyday in another car on the highway.  It could be someone you saw in an airport last month.

These killers don't care about anything but killing people.  

I honestly don't believe that if we pulled out of Iraq, gave back all the terrorists we have in captivity, and abandoned Israel, the killings would stop.  Do you?

On the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons, International Court of Justice, July 8, 1996

On the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons
International Court of Justice
The Hague, 8 July 1996

The opinion of the International Court of Justice ("World Court") came in response to a request from the United Nations General Assembly. The Court found that the threat or use of nuclear weapons "would generally be contrary to the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict." However, the Court was unable to make a determination "in an extreme circumstance of self-defense, in which the very survival of a State would be at stake."

Read that last line again...

Its time we tell the terrorists that if they behead one more allied civilian, we kill no less than five million islamics; anywhere we choose to.  Then we do it.  

The only way we will survive is to destroy these people that are destroying us.  ALL OF THEM.

Radical you say???  Nope, we already did it to the Japs.  They gave up.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Dupe my friend.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Dupe and IBTL
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
STOP PICKING ON THE ROP. IBTL
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree...IBTL
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe--and "kill them all/genocide" is not allowed.  Please refrain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top