Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/26/2005 2:58:39 PM EDT
Every highschool had one.
in highschool I hung with a bunch of people. And so in one way or another I knew and hung out with everyone of the girls in the "hot girl clique" ya know the ones who if you were just some ordinary guy you had no shot. Well today one of them got married, I know her but we weren't close. never stayed in touch after highschool or anything like that, but a couple of the girls I did stay in touch with. kinda hard not to actually since I'm considred family by thier parents and family's. Anyway they all were together today for the one's wedding. One of the girls I'm really good friends with her brother. So dude calls me and needs a ride to work, he works at a resturaunt. I hadn't eaten anything all day so I decided I'g get something to eat and watch the rest of the cubs game. So the clique comes in while i'm there. I say high to a couple of them bullshit talk about some things with them, but pretty much just chill. There were two in particular I hadn't really talked to. I told the bartender, who I know that if they order more drinks I got it. Well instead they were getting ready to leave. So I asked him how much their tab was, and he said $6.50. I got it I told him.

So he goes and give the one her CC back and she's like WTF?? So he told them I said I got them. Before they leave they come over and say thinks and ask how I've been, we talk real quick and then they head out the door. So the one I've always thought was just the hottest thing in the world(she is a model, not like famus or anything but damn she could be) comes running back into the bar and hands me this piece of paper and says call me later then runs out.

Damn back in the day I couldn't get the time of day from her, now I cover a freaking $6.50 tab and I get her number???? Oh well I got her number thats what matters right Did I mention she models? My shiity day just became a damn good day.

Well off to paly some hold um' hope my luck holds up!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:03:00 PM EDT
Ahem.

I believe that the COC requires threads of this nature to include pics.

<­BR>

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:03:02 PM EDT
pics are necessary for an educated reply!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:03:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 3:03:53 PM EDT by GUNGUY1911]
Hope it isn't the "Loser Line" number she gave you!

If it isn't her voice on the answering machine, HANG UP QUICK!

Oh Yeah! PICS!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:04:07 PM EDT
I think I read this one in Penthouse a few years back....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:05:53 PM EDT
Do not play hold'em. You used all your good luck for rest of the year. You got the number of a model.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:06:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:08:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 3:09:04 PM EDT by Mauser101]
867-5309

I got it
I got it
I got your number off the wall
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:10:52 PM EDT
w00t w00t!

Hit it like a retard on a drum set!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:11:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Wave:
it wasn't (248)-262-6861 by any chance was it?

is that the one from mythbusters or some show like htat where it goes to an answering machine telling that the number is a fake?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:11:56 PM EDT
Nice....

She in one of those 555 area codes, too?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:12:15 PM EDT
Congrats, dude. I still couldn't get them to give me the time of day ... Let us know how it works out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:12:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:14:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mauser101:
867-5309

I got it
I got it
I got your number off the wall

<Stewie Griffin> Damn you, Tommy Tutone!!! </Stewie Griffin>
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:15:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:16:14 PM EDT

Dat your number Wave, you sexy sonofabitch?

I've always wanted your number....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:19:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By brouhaha:
About half of that group from my highschool are now strippers.

Seriously.

Not quite strippers, but I saw one the cheerleaders I knew from highschool working at Hooters.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:19:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By photoman:
Every highschool had one.
in highschool I hung with a bunch of people. And so in one way or another I knew and hung out with everyone of the girls in the "hot girl clique" ya know the ones who if you were just some ordinary guy you had no shot. Well today one of them got married, I know her but we weren't close. never stayed in touch after highschool or anything like that, but a couple of the girls I did stay in touch with. kinda hard not to actually since I'm considred family by thier parents and family's. Anyway they all were together today for the one's wedding. One of the girls I'm really good friends with her brother. So dude calls me and needs a ride to work, he works at a resturaunt. I hadn't eaten anything all day so I decided I'g get something to eat and watch the rest of the cubs game. So the clique comes in while i'm there. I say high to a couple of them bullshit talk about some things with them, but pretty much just chill. There were two in particular I hadn't really talked to. I told the bartender, who I know that if they order more drinks I got it. Well instead they were getting ready to leave. So I asked him how much their tab was, and he said $6.50. I got it I told him.

So he goes and give the one her CC back and she's like WTF?? So he told them I said I got them. Before they leave they come over and say thinks and ask how I've been, we talk real quick and then they head out the door. So the one I've always thought was just the hottest thing in the world(she is a model, not like famus or anything but damn she could be) comes running back into the bar and hands me this piece of paper and says call me later then runs out.

Damn back in the day I couldn't get the time of day from her, now I cover a freaking $6.50 tab and I get her number???? Oh well I got her number thats what matters right Did I mention she models? My shiity day just became a damn good day.

It's the little things like that which make you feel like you are on top of the world...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:21:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:
A guy by the name of photoman tells this story, and there is no pics.

This could call for an acount lock...

UH-OH.....staff is calling you out!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:21:35 PM EDT
We need pics, otherwise she might as well be a band chick

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:25:22 PM EDT

Seriously.

Cash, small bills.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:26:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:
We need pics, otherwise she might as well be a band chick

d00d, one time when she was at bandcamp
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 3:27:48 PM EDT by HKS]
I wouldnt give them the time of day.

I was friends with them all.

They would bang 20-30 year olds in high school. Not to mention their age group. I cant even imagine what their experiences are now 5 years later.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:37:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DOW:
w00t w00t!

Hit it like a retard on a drum set!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:42:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HKS:

They would bang 20-30 year olds in high school. Not to mention their age group. I cant even imagine what their experiences are now 5 years later.

Two things...

First, your first two statements contradict themselves.

Second, they said no, didn't they?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:49:14 PM EDT
Pics.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:08:43 PM EDT
I know what it was!!! You showed her this pic didn't ya....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:26:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 4:31:03 PM EDT by HKS]

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

Two things...

First, your first two statements contradict themselves.

Second, they said no, didn't they?

I said I was friends with all the hot chicks at my high school. I hung out with them EVERY day. That doesnt mean I was screwing them all at the same time. Maybe flirting and I only actually did anything with maybe one of them (my friends, not including my girlfriend)..

I know how much of dirty sluts they were. FUck him, then fuck him, then fuck his friend, then fuck his friends friend. And it was the older guys the most.

Last time I seen any of them, I seen one of them driving with this 45 year old rich looking dood. I laughed and said SLUT, look at how busted you look now (to myself of course as I drove by).

I dont doubt the rest of them are like that.

Me, I had a girlfriend for most of high school and I didnt fuck everyone. I had pleasure everyday, I didnt need to go from one to the next. And it almost drove me to murder trying to make sure she wasnt fucking everyone. And in the end she was a bitch anyways.

Humans are juust stupid animals. On principal I ignore girls. I dont bother with them. Ill wackoff if my instincts get the better of me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:34:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By happycynic:

Seriously.

Not quite strippers, but I saw one the cheerleaders I knew from highschool working at Hooters.

Thats just her day job...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:38:44 PM EDT
........nevermind, good luck.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:54:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 4:55:08 PM EDT by Mauser101]

I said I was friends with all the hot chicks at my high school. I hung out with them EVERY day. That doesnt mean I was screwing them all at the same time. Maybe flirting and I only actually did anything with maybe one of them (my friends, not including my girlfriend)..

Heh. Lookit HKS everybody. He's an intellectual whore.

Bet they called you/cried on your shoulder when they dumped the bf/got dumped.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:54:34 PM EDT

Well, congrats and good luck. I'll hope for the best for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:59:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:
I think I read this one in Penthouse a few years back....

You read Penthouse? I just look at the pictures.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:00:23 PM EDT

Seriously.

At least two from my HS are (or were last time I knew) strippers.

Go college prep academy!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:09:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 91101:
I know what it was!!! You showed her this pic didn't ya....
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/jesse_2194/run%20and%20gun/DSC01471.jpg

Damn ya could at least used one from when I was covered in dirt.

I'll work on pics. but no promises.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:15:38 PM EDT
Tag for good pics. We hope.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:17:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mauser101:

Heh. Lookit HKS everybody. He's an intellectual whore.

Bet they called you/cried on your shoulder when they dumped the bf/got dumped.

Boyfriends? they didnt have "boyfriends". They were just "with" people. And it changed too much for them to get emotional over it.

The only time I would hear whining was when there was ths 25 year old that didnt want to screw them every night.

I was the only chump to have a "girlfriend". And it was more work in babysitting her then anything else. As soon as we broke up she turned into probably the biggest slut of them all.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:24:14 PM EDT

So how long do you wait before you call her? Two days?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:25:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 5:28:01 PM EDT by ladyrt007]

not rejectionhotline.com again

248 the Detroit#

Mine is 713-866-6249
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:55:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:00:52 PM EDT
A ...

B ...

C ...

A
lways
Be
Closing
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:03:42 PM EDT
I say dont call. .If she didnt have time for you then,you shouldnt have time for her now!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:22:59 PM EDT

Damn ya could at least used one from when I was covered in dirt.

Well it was either that one or this one....

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:25:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By leelaw:
Nice....

She in one of those 555 area codes, too?

976-hot-babe
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:13:26 PM EDT
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but your acting like a loser!!

You "hung out with" hot girls in HS. Translation you were to chicken to ask anyone out! You were their emotional tampon. You are permanently in the friend zone!!!

You paid for their tab??? WTF? Can anything scream "I'm desperate" any louder?? You’re still talking about chicks that were hot in high school now? Your how old and still hung up on that?? Dude.... Grow a pair and grow up!

You’re a "nice guy" in their eyes. That’s the WORST thing you can be. Nice guys are losers that are to chicken to ask a woman out, or treat a woman like a woman. Women are drawn to classic manly traits. Provider ability, protection ability and simple sexual attraction. Those things are not what nice guys who pay for their tab are. You’re acting like a gentleman, in your eyes. In their eyes your being a doormat in hopes of pity sex.

I'm not being a prick, just trying to prevent you some frustration. That’s my non biased opinion.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:22:52 PM EDT
Tagged for the range report.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:23:52 PM EDT

Seriously.

Must be a southern thing, Same here, the other half are meth heads or dead.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:28:42 PM EDT

Lots of women model...

PICS!!!!!

we need em'
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:34:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By distributor_of_pain:
rknappster1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/fat-woman.jpg.w300h239.jpg

Lots of women model...

PICS!!!!!

we need em'

I hope your raped and eatin by pygmys
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:35:06 PM EDT
*looks to the southern horizon*

I think I see fireworks in the sky!

Funny how life works, eh Photoman?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:35:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

Originally Posted By distributor_of_pain:
rknappster1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/fat-woman.jpg.w300h239.jpg

Lots of women model...

PICS!!!!!

we need em'

I hope your raped and eatin by pygmys

I feel satisfaction in knowing that you came back here to see my reply, and you had to pay her another visit.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top