Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/28/2004 11:33:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 7:16:20 PM EST by bblake00]
1. I filled up my gas tank today and ended up getting rapped as usual. But the thing that I saw that really amazed me where the two cows sitting in a Ford Explorer in front of the Xtra-Mart. These two winners sent their kids into the store to buy a dozen donuts. I mean these two I think exceed the GVW of the truck all by them selves. Know of course I don’t have that much room to talk, but shit I’ll at least walk into the fucking store to get the things but I’ll be dambed if I can eat 6 if not 12. The kids after all might mess up the order[]. I think this would go along with some one else rant that was posted a little while ago.

2. Is there anybody that makes a .22WMR conversion for the AR platform?

3. Jennifer Tilly what a babe. (Since I’m at work I have to be careful of what I link so some one will have to do it for me.) I would love to spend a day or two doing things to her that would disqualify me from going to a seminary.

4. Any body else working the evening shift.

5. Another gripe I have, (I really hate people today) is the asshats that like drafting with cars on the highway doing 65-75mph. The best part is when they’re doing it with an 18 wheeler putting on make-up, talking on the cell phone, and eating at the same time.

6. While your walking along one day in the woods enjoying yourself drinking a beer or what ever you beverage of choice is that day. And an alien beams you up to his space ship to ask you where you got that pertty tinfoil hat. And during the course of the discussion while you are showing it how to make one for them selves they make you an offer. They offer you the chance to explore the universe in one of their space folding ships and a probing that would extend your life to where you age 1 day for every year you live, as their thanks for the hat design. The only catch is that you can no visit earth again for a millennia. And you can take your AR too, incase you come across some space zombies.

7. Anybody work for Trans-Core?

8. I’m bored out of my mind and need to go shooting. I hate being stuck at work. But at least I’ve got the History Channel to watch.

9. Bring pie and leave.

10. Pooper and pics. Who’s next to post and make history.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:35:38 AM EST

"If I was like some of the characters I played, I'd probably be dead by now"
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:36:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dolomite:
www.crazy4cinema.com/Actress/imgs/tilly.jpg

Boobies are very cool
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:37:34 AM EST

8. I’m bored out of my mind and need to go shooting. I hate being stuck at work. But at least I’ve got the History Channel to watch.

I've been doing homework for the last 20 hours. Three major projects, one test, and four programs due this morning. Presentation tonight, no time to go to the range....

On brighter side, might be buying M14 this weekend
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:37:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:40:37 AM EST

God bless you Dolomite.

I would love to rub my self in her and on her.

At least you didn't post a pic of that goat.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:45:05 AM EST

"Everyone said that if you want to be a real actor, go to New York. If you want to sell out, go to LA. And I thought - I want to sell out!"
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:45:55 AM EST
Pokin-z in der pooper boyz?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:47:47 AM EST

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:49:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:54:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By bblake00:
1. I filled up my gas tank today and ended up getting rapped as usual. But the thing that I saw that really amazed me where the two cows sitting in a Ford Explorer in front of the Xtra-Mart. These two winners sent their kids into the store to buy a dozen donuts. I mean these two I think exceed the GVW of the truck all by them selves. Know of course I don’t have that much room to talk, but shit I’ll at least walk into the fucking store to get the things but I’ll be dambed if I can eat 6 if not 12. The kids after all might mess up the order[]. I think this would go along with some one else rant that was posted a little while ago.

When I placed fourth (out of over 500 riders) in the annual Tour de Donut two years ago, I ate 20 donuts during the bike race, and averaged 20 mph on a somewhat hilly road course.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:25:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

When I placed fourth (out of over 500 riders) in the annual Tour de Donut two years ago, I ate 20 donuts during the bike race, and averaged 20 mph on a somewhat hilly road course.

These two heffers would blow out the tires if they got on a bike. Plus you worked most of it off or puked it up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:31:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 12:31:23 PM EST by the]

www.goteborg.bostream.se/nejman/bilder/tilly002.jpg

God bless you Dolomite, and the all good works you do.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:46:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By bblake00:

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

These two heffers would blow out the tires if they got on a bike. Plus you worked most of it off or puked it up.

I dunno - you'd have to pedal awfully hard to burn off the calories contained in 20 large and heavily glazed donuts.

Puking leads to disqualification.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:51:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By the:

www.goteborg.bostream.se/nejman/bilder/tilly002.jpg

God bless you Dolomite, and the all good works you do.

+1

I *LOVE* that shot.

If you looked up "Mischievous" in the perfect dictionary, you'd find that photo.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:57:52 PM EST
Here you go.

There's more where that came from but this one seemed the most fitting. [no pun intended]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:58:21 PM EST

And just because I found it

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:59:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 1:00:17 PM EST by FortyFiveAutomatic]

Originally Posted By Sydwaiz:
Here you go.
phuckedup.phenominet.com/lostinspace/liveammo.jpg
There's more where that came from but this one seemed the most fitting. [no pun intended]

Holy crap!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:20:01 PM EST
BTT for the topics in red.

And it's I'm a post whore too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:43:45 PM EST
Bump cause of the pics.
Top Top