Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/3/2014 9:26:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2014 9:27:39 AM EST by cbr954]
For those that don't know when you enter this fine dining establishment they stamp your arm and your kids arm with a number. They are supposed to check and match the numbers when you leave.

We were standing in a ridiculously long line trying to leave as my two year old who was over tired and crabby was being, well, being a two year old. The problem was that NO ONE was manning the door. I told my wife, "screw this, lets get out of this place". As we walk past the checkpoint some teenager comes running out screaming at me, " you can't leave!! I need to check your numbers!!"

For a moment I almost flipped into blade at 45 mode and was a breath away from saying in a loud and commanding voice, "YOU WILL NOT CHECK MY CHILDREN!!"
Luckily the education I received here clicked in and I simply said, "yes I can" as I proceeded to walk out. As luck would have it an off duty police officer was walking in as this was transpiring as he was there to moonlight as security.

He said "she needs to check you". I replied that she didn't and I was under no obligation to allow her. He did not shoot my cat and there was no further issue.

csb
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:32:16 AM EST
They did nothing wrong and are trying to prevent problems.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:35:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:35:13 AM EST
They were doing their jobs. Im sure if it was some homeless guy who came in and walked out with your 2 year old, you'd had a shit fit because of not checking the stamp.
So many god dammed whiners on here lately about shit like this.
Solve the problem and stay home!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:35:20 AM EST
You may have created joinder.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:36:50 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fig:
View Quote

Yup, OP was being a dick.

We take our kids to a place called Monkey Joes. They put wristbands on when you go in, and remove them when you exit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:37:10 AM EST
A truly classy move in a truly classy establishment.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:38:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
View Quote

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:38:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By JustJim:

We take our kids to a place called Monkey Joes. They put wristbands on when you go in, and remove them when you exit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustJim:
Originally Posted By Fig:

This is just conditioning for the FEMA camps.

Congratulations, you're conditioned.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:39:22 AM EST
welp, at least you left with legs intact.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:39:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2014 10:00:25 AM EST by The_Beer_Slayer]
coc.... take a break for a few days
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:39:33 AM EST
So, if some random guy tried to walk out with your kids and the staff didn't follow procedure and try to verify that he was their guardian, you would have been fine with it?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:39:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:39:52 AM EST
You should have challenged him to a death match in the ball pit, ya pussy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:40:00 AM EST
You're lucky their old bouncer retired...

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:40:16 AM EST
Just think if you would have been pushing a cart for them to grab on to. Be thankful you weren't pushing a cart.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:40:18 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2014 10:01:23 AM EST by The_Beer_Slayer]
coc
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:40:27 AM EST
Dont be an ass,let them do their job.

My buddy who has custody of his daughter, decided to let his ex come to daughters birthday party at Incredible Pizza. (Like Chuckie Cheese only bigger and has go-carts.)
MADE SURE SHE DIDNT GET STAMPED WITH A MATCHING STAMP.
Hour or so goes by, daughter starts asking to use bathroom, Mom says she will take her, buddy doesnt think much of it till they dont return.
They let her leave with her daughter without checking the stamp at all, because she was obviously the Mom. (Daughter looks like a mini version of Mom.)
It took almost a month before my buddy got his daughter back after his wife pullled that stunt and took off to Texas with her.
She went to prison and buddy got a little settlement from IP to keep it out of the news.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:40:57 AM EST
Did you piss on him to assert your dominance?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:41:16 AM EST
"Don't you EVER come back to Chuckie's....you sonofa bitch!"
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:41:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By cbr954:
For those that don't know when you enter this fine dining establishment they stamp your arm and your kids arm with a number. They are supposed to check and match the numbers when you leave.

We were standing in a ridiculously long line trying to leave as my two year old who was over tired and crabby was being, well, being a two year old. The problem was that NO ONE was manning the door. I told my wife, "screw this, lets get out of this place". As we walk past the checkpoint some teenager comes running out screaming at me, " you can't leave!! I need to check your numbers!!"

For a moment I almost flipped into blade at 45 mode and was a breath away from saying in a loud and commanding voice, "YOU WILL NOT CHECK MY CHILDREN!!"
Luckily the education I received here clicked in and I simply said, "yes I can" as I proceeded to walk out. As luck would have it an off duty police officer was walking in as this was transpiring as he was there to moonlight as security.

He said "she needs to check you". I replied that she didn't and I was under no obligation to allow her. He did not shoot my cat and there was no further issue.

csb
View Quote

You knew before you went that they have certain security protocols to make it harder for pedos to abduct kids, but you went anyway and then refused to participate? Then you bragged about busting some kids balls?

Awesome.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:42:21 AM EST
did you win enough tickets for the pressure washer?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:42:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By ackspac:
They were doing their jobs. Im sure if it was some homeless guy who came in and walked out with your 2 year old, you'd had a shit fit because of not checking the stamp.
View Quote

Lol.. Your completely wrong on every thing you said.

They were not doing their job since NO ONE was at the "check point".
I put the responsibility of children's safety on the shoulders of the parents and nit some teenager with a flashlight.
This post was intended as a comical satire of the recent posts, although it did actually happen a couple years ago.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:42:52 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:43:05 AM EST
OP was blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:43:35 AM EST
View Quote

This bears repeating. Also, like a membership club where you know up front that you have to show your receipt upon exit, you knew up front that you had to get your stamps checked on the way out. If that was unacceptable to you, you should not have entered in the first place.
I'm not saying that you should have had to wait all day for somebody to show up to check your stamps, but there was no inconvenience to you since an employee showed up once you were getting to the door.
OP is a special snowflake.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:44:14 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2014 10:02:09 AM EST by The_Beer_Slayer]
coc
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:44:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By Doc_Lane:
So, if some random guy tried to walk out with your kids and the staff didn't follow procedure and try to verify that he was their guardian, you would have been fine with it?
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:46:50 AM EST
Parody thread?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:46:56 AM EST
Meh, I don't necessarily blame the OP. Sounds like he would've gone along with their procedure if there was someone there doing their job. I'm a reasonable person there's a limit to what I will put up with if I am the one footing the bill. If anything the incident just exposed how flawed their system is and further proves that such measures only keep honest people honest.

I think a good response would've been to call the employee out on why they weren't manning the door and even gotten the manager involved.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:46:59 AM EST
OP.....you need more hobbies or a hobby. Something other then posting 3 year old stories about how you cannot fit correctly into society. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:47:18 AM EST
I see nothing wrong with the actions of the CC employee. On the contrary, she did exactly what she's supposed to do. Would you rather have someone be able just stroll out & kidnap your 2 yr old?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:47:30 AM EST
This post was intended as a comical satire of the recent posts, although it did actually happen a couple years ago.

View Quote

You suck at "comical satire".
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:47:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2014 9:48:27 AM EST by cbr954]
Originally Posted By Ares007:

This
View All Quotes

This

lmao...wouldn't happen. My kids aren't running around unattended.

And since reading comprehension is beyond many of you, as I said, I was PAST the checkpoint already walking out the door. So much for security...

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:47:54 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:47:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:49:26 AM EST

csb
View Quote
Some real tough sumbitches up in this place.

You go with your bad ass self.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:49:26 AM EST
Damn......you smacked down a pimply faced teenager trying to do his job. You da man.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:50:10 AM EST
Originally Posted By LoginName:
Nothing good ever happens at Chuck E. Cheese...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9IIWDCQ_S8

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chuck+e.+cheese+fight
View Quote

Damn!! We never go at night. That's when it gets questionable.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:50:29 AM EST
View Quote

That's what I do right there
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:50:42 AM EST

And since reading comprehension is beyond many of you, as I said, I was PAST the checkpoint already walking out the door. So much for security...

View All Quotes

This

Are you originally from Missouri or a transplant?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:51:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By Dynamo:
Meh, I don't necessarily blame the OP. Sounds like he would've gone along with their procedure if there was someone there doing their job. I'm a reasonable person there's a limit to what I will put up with if I am the one footing the bill. If anything the incident just exposed how flawed their system is and further proves that such measures only keep honest people honest.

I think a good response would've been to call the employee out on why they weren't manning the door and even gotten the manager involved.
View Quote

Excellent assessment.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:52:58 AM EST

I put the responsibility of children's safety on the shoulders of the parents and nit some teenager with a flashlight.

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:53:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:55:06 AM EST

View All Quotes

Tough talk... until it's your special snowflake that gets abducted. Then it's time for a lawsuit.

You sure showed them, OP.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:56:33 AM EST
View Quote

References to that thread still make me laugh.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:57:27 AM EST

View All Quotes

Until the kid gets abducted and you and your lawyer sues CEC for $20 million.

Give the kid a break. She probably had to go the bathroom or something. Don't be a dick over little things like this. If you want to be a dick over something then get mad at Obama for creating half of the $18 trillion in debt we have.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:57:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Damn......you smacked down a pimply faced teenager trying to do his job which was to prevent a stranger from leaving with your kids. You da man.
View Quote

Fixt.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:58:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:58:40 AM EST

I really can't tell if you understand how that meme is supposed to be used or not. One way is awful, the other way is horribly awful.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:58:54 AM EST
I dont always beat up 16 year old CEC employees when I take my kids out.

but when I do I wait 3 years to tell anyone about it and come across as a horrible part of society.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top