Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 12:47:14 AM EDT
OK, this is going to be an ongoing thread as we progress on the build. As many of you know, my wife and I are in the process (just starting) of building a house. We have finally taken legal possesion of the property and hope to break ground within a week or so. The property is 5.25 acers. About 1 acer of it is wooded and the rest is nice flat land. It already has a 30' x 40' pole barn on the property, but it is in need of some TLC. Here is a pic of what the house will look like:

This is a view of the property from the road:

This is the tattered but usable pole barn:

And here is the back of the property that I can use as a shooting range.

It will be a stressful but fun project. We will update as we go. Wish us luck!

Kris
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#1]
well then tag for the future of this project.
Congratulations and good luck.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Shop_rat45,

That house looks terrific! Are you building it yourself? Best of luck!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:52:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks awesome.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:53:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck!

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Went out today and cut a path through the woods with my new Ontario Knife Machete. I pretty much did it just cause I could.

Kris
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#6]
What time does the range open?

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What time does the range open?

Well, as long as I am sure that it's clear for a good distance behind the woods. (Which I'm pretty sure it is) Hopefully in a month or so we (yes I said we. Everyone is welcome) can start slinging lead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top